All Comments on 'Caught in Silkies'

by Ebolaone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

Nice story, wish it would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love to be him!

One of the few good stories on here,well written,sexy,a touch of humour and a decent storyline.Also no bloody typos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lucky

He is a lucky swine,on candid camera as well.Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot story.

this made me hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
unexpected

I loved this story!! I totally did not expect the amount of character development. I could actually picture her face while she sat in the car! I LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant

As a male pantie wearer that tale is my fantasy! Thank you

Lia MondeLia Mondeover 13 years ago
Silky and sensuous

Well delivered tale of the humiliation and thrill of being caught in throes of panty addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And that's all it took

For him to divorce her. It's one thing to play games. It's another thing to betray ones spouse by doing something like this. And if you can't trust her, then the marriage is over. I hoped she enjoyed the cheap thrill she got by exposing you. It cost her the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If my wife didn't have me locked I would have stroked myself to this. Cage is feeling very small right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
really good story

I like your writing style, it sounds like a real experience by real people. I crossdress, so the subject matter is fine with me. However, you need to pay more attention to copy-editing, your spelling in particular needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My wife makes me wear panties.

This is so close to my experience. I always had a thing for women's panties. Not thongs but regular hipster type and they have to be nylon or some other silky material. My wife caught me one day wearing her panties. She is much smaller then I am so they were very tight on me. She immediately took pictures of me and informed me that I had to do everything she said or she would make the pictures public. I am a big tough guy and the last thing I wanted was for anyone to see me in panties. She wanted me to have my own panties so we went to the mall. We went into a lingerie store and thank god it was empty of customers because I had no idea what my wife had in mind. There was a cute young blonde girl who was the clerk. My wife said that we wanted to buy some panties so the girl asked her her size. My wife said, "They're not for me. I want some for my husband." The clerk gave her a knowing look and asked my size. My wife then asked the girl if she would please measure me. We went into the back and the clerk started to measure me but my wife stopped her and said to me, "I want an accurate measurement, drop your pants." I said you've got to be joking and started to argue with her but she stood firm and made me drop my pants. I felt like a fool standing there in panties with my pants around my ankles. The clerk actually rubbed against my cock as she measured me. My wife went and got three pair of panties and told the clerk that we were buying them and she wanted me to try them on. She asked the girl to please stay and ordered me to strip completely and try on the panties. I was embarrassed but hard as a rock as I tried on the panties. The young clerk really got into it and actually helped me put on the panties. My wife bought me 20 pair and said I was to throw out all my regular underwear and wear nothing but panties. That was 5 years ago and I wear panties all the time. My wife loves to humiliate me and has had me drop my pants or appear in just panties in front of several of her friends. When either of her younger sisters visits, I can wear panties and nothing else around the house. Several times, she has had me wear panties to the beach saying people will just think you're wearing a speedo. The real problem is, I love wearing them and have a hard on most of the time. At one point, she said I should start wearing a bra too. I said absolutely not, I wasn't wearing a bra in public. We compromised and now I sometimes wear a bra at home. My wife is the absolute ruler and I must obey or get punished. If I displease her, I get a spanking, sometimes over my panties and sometimes on my bare ass. She has spanked me in front of her friends. Her sisters also discipline me and spank me whenever they want. I now have over a hundred pairs of panties and I never wear men's underwear.

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Really loved this story. My wife also caught me cum in her panties, was shocked , but soon recovered and said would you like me to stroke you and make you cum again.

This has now become part of our sex play fucking her with a pair of her panties on, its now something we both like doing

Txmustang6933Txmustang69335 months ago

This is one of my biggest fantasies. We done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous