Caught in Silkies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's hand stopped me as I tried to quickly get the pink bikinis off of me.

"Slowly," she whispered. "I am really enjoying this."

I gently eased the waistband of the panties over my rigid cock and slid them down my legs. My body was so hyper-sensitive by that point, the feeling of the panties coming off felt almost as good as when I'd put them on. Once off, I placed them into Rachel's out stretched hand. Much to my surprise, she swung her legs out of the car and slid the soaked panties on. My cock was so hard, when I straightened up, my cock was actually pressing against my belly. Rachel reached out with her bare toes and gently teased the head, then slid her foot down my shaft to my balls.

"I love the smooth look," she purred. "I think you're going to keep it for a while."

She then reached into the Victoria's Secret bag and pulled out my new polka dot bikinis. It felt like an eternity, standing in the parking lot, half nude with my cock pointing towards the ceiling. Part of me was praying that nobody would happen by, of course there was another part that thought the idea of getting caught in such a compromising situation was very appealing.

Once de-tagged, Rachel gave the panties a quick twirl on the end of her finger before tossing them to me. Heading her earlier request, I slowly eased the new panties up my legs. After getting them on and pulling the waistband over my hard on, I held up my hands in the classic 'Ta-Da' and presented myself for Rachel's inspection.

Her fingertip brushed the head of my cock as she reached out to adjust the waistband. She slowly swirled it around the head before removing her finger and placing it into her mouth to lick the wetness off. Once she was finished, she motioned for me to turn around. Her hands caressed my panty-covered ass for a few moments before she spoke.

"I really love these on you. Next time we're here, I want to get the thong version, so we can match."

My cock throbbed at the thought.

"Decision time," Rachel announced. "Are you going to wear pants home, or do you want to drive home in just your new panties."

At that point, I would have probably agreed to walk home in them...I chose to keep that to myself. But I could tell which way she wanted me to go.

"Who needs pants?" I answered.

A slight moan escaped her throat. I knew I'd made the correct choice. Feeling incredibly brave, I took my time walking around the rear of the car, slowly opened the door and sat down in the drivers seat.

"So does my baby like wearing the panties that the cute blonde girl picked out for him?"

I nodded, and then moaned as she stroked my cock, gripping it so the panties were wrapped around it.

"Does my baby want to cum?"

I nodded again. Then let out the mother of all moans as she freed my cock from the panties, leaned over and licked the head of my cock.

"You like that baby?" she asked as she slowly stroked me. She leaned down and licked it again. "You like the feeling of your new panties and my tongue on you?"

"Yessss," I hissed.

"You want me to suck it? Feel my mouth all over your cock?"

"Please," I moaned.

She placed her lips on the head and paused. Her tongue swirled around as her hand continued to gently pump. As her tongue hit the sensitive spot underneath the head, she slowly lowered her lips until her nose came into contact with my stomach. She held it there for a moment, then even more slowly, raised her head and took my now slippery cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck you are hard," she exclaimed, sliding her hand from my balls up to the tip of my cock. Each time she got to the top she would slide her palm up and over the head. "Shall I continue?"

I nodded.

Rachel held my cock and started licking up and down as if my cock was a Popsicle. My hips would involuntarily thrust forward each time she would stop to kiss and run her tongue over the head.

"You want me to get you off?" she asked, coming up for air. "You want to fill my mouth with your hot cum?"

"Yes."

As the word left my mouth, she dove back down and swallowed the entire length of my cock. She then started sliding both her mouth and hand up and down my shaft. It was too much to take when I looked down and saw that she was busy rubbing her pussy with the other hand.

With a final groan, my cock erupted down her throat. Spasm after spasm, my cock continued to squirt cum into her mouth. Just as I finished squirting, her body started to shake as her own orgasm washed over her body.

"That was intense," she said as she caught her breath. "I didn't think I'd be able to swallow it all."

I could taste remnants of my cum on her tongue as she leaned over and kissed me.

"It was so hot watching you strip down and put those panties on," she whispered in my ear. "It was like you didn't give a shit about the security cameras. I really didn't think you'd go for it."

I was in total shock when she pointed out the camera, mounted high on the concrete pillar beside our care.

12