Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste -- "Is it your thing, Rachel?"

Rachel -- "Not yet. True, Eric gave me a little swat during sex sometimes. But really, I've never been exposed to all this. But the thought of taking you over my knee is suddenly sounding fun."

Celeste turned around in Rachel's arms. Giving her a big hug and a kiss, she looked into her best friend's eyes. Imagine that her friend would share this experience with her so she could find out if it was something she truly wanted in her sex life. She wanted to guide her through an awkward moment just to find out if this was what Celeste really wanted. She felt impossibly close to Rachel.

Celeste -- "Can we turn off the light?"

Rachel reached over and flicked off the lamp. Then she eased Celeste off of the bed. Apart from the somber moonlight escaping between the flaps of the blinds of the hotel room window, the two women were alone in the dark with their thoughts. Rachel reached up and lifted Celeste's sweater up and over her head finding out she wasn't wearing a bra. Kneading her large breasts for a moment, she caught her breath. Determined to keep her mind on the target she let go of the distractions before her. Rachel's hands reached down to untie the cloth strap running through the belt loops of Celeste's jeans. Popping the button on the jeans, she then lowered the zipper slowly making sure the sound penetrated them both.

Easing the jeans over Celeste's shapely hips, she let them fall down to the ground. Celeste stepped out of the jeans leaving them on the floor. With that, Rachel took hold of Celeste's waist band on her skimpy thong panties and lowered them until gravity tugged them down to the ground beside her jeans.

Rachel stood up beside her best friend. Slowly she removed every article of clothing on her body. Once suitably naked, she held Celeste in her arms. Reaching behind Celeste as they embraced, Rachel's wandering hands found Celeste's cheeks.

Rachel -- "What makes you want this, Celeste? Do you like being the naughty girl?"

Celeste -- "Yes, that's part of it?"

Rachel -- "Must be a bit embarrassing isn't it?"

Celeste -- "That's part of it too."

Rachel -- "What else do you feel when you spank yourself? Is there more?"

Celeste -- "The blood races in my body. Curdling within me. As it does, I feel little waves of pleasure passing through every inch of my body. With every stroke, I feel the need for more. I don't stop until I've cum in my own bed."

Rachel -- "You cum every time, Celeste?"

Celeste -- "Without exception."

Rachel -- "Wonder if I can make you cum tonight."

Celeste -- "I imagine you will, Rachel. Maybe more than once."

Rachel -- "Is that a challenge?"

Celeste -- "Would that make you spank me harder or longer?"

Rachel -- "It just might. Shall I take my belt off and use that?"

Celeste -- "I don't think so, Rachel. Your hand will be fine. But I will confess I use my hairbrush too. I love the way it feels on my cheeks."

Rachel -- "You're in luck. I have a nice wooden hairbrush in my purse."

Celeste moaned out loud.

Rachel -- "That sounds like a vote of approval."

Without another word, Rachel took Celeste by the hand and led her back to the bed. Rachel climbed up onto the comforter of the king sized bed, propping the pillows up against the head board. Leaning her back against them, she pulled Celeste over her lap for the first time.

The aforementioned moonlight pointed out and almost framed Celeste's bare cheeks. Rachel was fascinated by her best friend's desires and watched as Celeste wiggled her bottom in anticipation. It took a lot of courage for her to subtly ask for this pleasure from her friend.

Rachel touched Celeste's cheeks for the first time in this way. She kneaded at the rounded mounds of skin teasing every surface. Celeste groaned and her shaved pussy grinded over Rachel's thighs. She felt warmth growing between her legs. She felt moisture building inside of her as it began to escape and run over Rachel's upper thighs. Rachel noticed it too knowing her best friend and lover wanted this more than she could have explained.

Rachel placed her left hand into the small of Celeste's back. She held her down anticipating some resistance to her impending treatment. Without warning, her hand began to strike at Celeste's bottom. Rachel was incredibly strong and athletic and forced herself to exert the fullest extent of her force upon her wanting friend. Rachel suddenly realized that she was enjoying every moment of this, perhaps not as much as Celeste, but knew without a shadow of a doubt that she was also feeling that special feeling in the caucals of her heart. She felt an undeniable pleasure in herself that she was sharing this intimate moment with Celeste.

Relentlessly and without stopping, she slapped Celeste's bottom over and over. Covering every surface -- the bony region at the top, over the rounded contours of the fleshy part of her cheeks, and down to the sit spot that would likely make Celeste think twice about the breakfast buffet Gaye had promised to find in the morning. After a full two minutes of smacking Celeste's bottom, she was sure her bottom must be a shade of dark cherry.

But she didn't let up. She looked down at the pale, alabaster skin on Celeste's thighs. Her long shapely legs were spreading wide over Rachel's lap. Was that intentional, Rachel thought, or a reflex? She didn't care what the answer was.

Rachel started to slap, without the ferocity of before, up and down the thighs and calves of her friend. Celeste had moaned along the way in reaction to her friend's generosity, but now she squeaked a little as Rachel slapped her sensitive thighs. Rachel did not surrender, however, delivering another half minute of torture to the yearning Celeste.

Whispering into Celeste's ear, she asked her if she had yet reached the summit of the mountain? She almost knew the answer before it was spoken. She reached for her purse retrieving the heavy wooden brush.

Feeling it in her hands, she almost didn't want to unleash it on Celeste's already reddened hind quarters. But when Celeste squealed out almost begging for more and grinded her hips into Rachel's lap, she could no longer stop herself from pleasing her lover and her best friend.

She took the bristled end and ran it seductively up and down Celeste's back. Celeste rustled in Rachel's lap as she did. The sounds of her cries for more were getting more demanding in those lucid moments. Grazing her cheeks with the bristles, she felt Celeste shudder in her lap. She felt her friend's legs quiver frenetically and with the sudden screaming, she knew Celeste had just reached her first orgasm.

Rachel wasn't going to stop there. She turned the brush over and ran the wide base of the wood along Celeste's bottom. Patting the flesh, she hefted the brush into the air.

Seconds seemed to lengthen into what could have been minutes, as she let the brush fall to Celeste's cheeks. The sounds of the wood meeting bare skin filled the room and Celeste continued to squeak in pleasure. A mixture of pain and pleasure filled Celeste with the utmost of satisfaction. After forty or more strokes of the brush, Celeste came again.

Rachel had mercy on Celeste, but she knew she could take so much more. She placed the brush down on the bed beside her hip. Lifting Celeste up into her arms, she still leaned against the fluffy pillows at the head board. Holding Rachel, their two bodies seeming as one, they kissed the most romantic kiss of their many years together.

With that, they made love for hours. Their bodies dripping of perspiration, they had a long hot shower together.

Rachel -- "Was it all you ever expected Celeste?"

Celeste -- "Only if you do it again?"

Rachel -- "I wouldn't miss it if the whole world stood in my way of your very deserving bottom."

Celeste -- "I'm glad you like it. Means you will be drawn to it."

Rachel -- "I always was. Now just for a different reason."

After they got out of the shower, they pulled each other -- still soaking wet -- back to the bed. The fell asleep, their bodies spent, and woke up the next morning with a new skip in their step.

Getting themselves dressed and ready, after another long shower, they proceeded next door to Gaye's room. Gaye answered the door and a smile crept onto her face. Neither girl noticed it. The three went out for a big breakfast. Rachel drove home to Aurora to get her affairs in order. Celeste and Gaye retrieved her car and headed out on the freeway towards Kitchener.

Gaye broke the silence as Celeste looked off at the horizon.

Gaye -- "When were you two going to tell me? Or weren't you?"

Celeste -- "Pardon?"

Gaye -- "You know what I mean."

Celeste -- "I'm not sure that I do."

Gaye -- "The sounds that came from your room last night didn't leave much to the imagination, Celly."

Celeste -- "Oh god. I never even thought you would have heard us. I'm sorry you've found out this way."

Gaye -- "How long has this been going on?"

Celeste -- "Meaning Rachel and I?"

Gaye -- "Yes Celly. Between you and my daughter. Your best friend."

Celeste -- "A few years."

Gaye -- "Don't get me wrong. I'm a progressive lady. And I'm sure you both care for each other. I'm just a bit surprised you two are both into girls. Although it seems my daughter prefers the best of both worlds. But your absence of a partner all these years fills in a lot of the blanks with you."

Celeste -- "I'm a lesbian, Gaye."

Gaye -- "I know that now."

Celeste -- "Again, I'm sorry you found out this way."

Gaye -- "Don't be sorry. But don't be worried about coming to me if you ever need to talk. You see, many years ago -- before Rachel's dad came along -- I had feelings for a woman. I never let it go any further because my parents would never have understood."

Celeste -- "What happened to her?"

Gaye -- "My infatuation? I don't know. I let her fly away like a freebird. And she never flew back."

Celeste -- "That's a bit sad."

Gaye -- "Not really. I look at it this way. There never would have been a Rachel if not for my decision. And there wouldn't have been a Celly either."

Celeste -- "Well, thanks Gaye. And if you had ended up with the freebird, I never would have met you either. What was her name?"

Gaye -- "Her name was Fran. I never figured out what happened to her. She could very well be living in Kitchener for all I know. It's a big enough city to get lost in. I never really looked."

Celeste -- "Maybe you should. Just for the closure."

Gaye -- "Missed opportunity sweetie. That's all."

Celeste -- "Methinks I'll help you find Fran. I think I want to see how this will turn out."

Gaye -- "Thanks for changing the subject by the way. I just want you to know I support what you and Rachel will end up doing. Whatever that might be. But I have one question? Why did you trust her with your little tempting desire and not me?"

Celeste -- "Rachel and I had been intimate. I guess it was a small step forward to let her do that for me. I'm sorry Gaye. I wanted you to be the one."

Gaye -- "I'm not going anywhere. I'll be there when you ask me to give you a good spanking. I'm at your beck and call."

Celeste -- "Duly noted. I might just take you up on that sooner rather than later. Just not today. I'm a little tender after that escapade."

Gaye -- "I imagine you are. I heard the whole thing."

Celeste -- "Damn thin hotel walls."

Gaye -- "They don't build them like they used to."

Celeste -- "Spoken from experience?"

They both giggled with each other in unison as they continued their drive home. Gaye didn't spank Celeste that day. Nor the next. I wonder if she ever will. Time will tell. It always does. And there is an abundance of it.

Celly