Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth was gaped open and he had put his hands in the air palms down as if to say "Look let me try to explain," but how was he going to explain having his cock buried inside his girlfriend's mom's pussy.

Stella knew Rachel and knew that she may have been ticked off but she also knew it would intrigue her. She was somewhat surprised too, with her mouth open but her look was more happier than Randy's.

Stella had Randy remove his cock then Stella calmly and confidently walked over to where Rachel was standing. Rachel had her arms crossed and a look of both disgust and betrayal was on her face as if she was saying "Mom, how could you?"

"Come on sweetheart don't be upset," Stella said as she smiled at Rachel. "I wasn't trying to steal your boyfriend, honest, I was just giving him a test drive as they say."

"Yeah like you've done so many times before and they end up leaving me for you," Rachel said in a half sullen half pouty voice.

"Busted, and guilty as charged," Stella said. "I know that in the past I have tried to steal your guys but you see I am a woman with needs too honey and I saw an opportunity to get them met. I like to have my cat scratched as well, but I promise this time was different Maybe it will help if I explained."

Stella went on to tell Rachel how she caught Randy in the kitchen and how she had pretended to threatened to have him locked up if he didn't leave and then the deal they struck that if Randy would service Stella, she wouldn't carry out her threat.

"You got to admit its kinda comical don't you think,' Stella said with a smile putting her hand on Stella's face and softly stroking her hair.

Rachel was unmoved at first but then she couldn't help but smile as she thought about it.

"That's my girl, Stella said and she gave Rachel as soft kiss on the lips and this is when Randy would find out just how close Rachel and her mother really were.

As Stella kissed Rachel, Rachel melted and began to embrace Stella and their kisses deepened and their bodies pressed together.

"Now don't you feel better," Stella asked Rachel softly.

"Yes," Rachel said as she smiled lovingly.

"And is all forgiven?" Stella added.

Rachel just smiled and nodded her head. "Oh mom I could never stay mad at you I love you too much," and with that she hugged Stella.

"But what about Randy, you probably scared him off I bet," Rachel said anxiously.

"No I don't think so" Stella replied as she motioned her head over her shoulder to where Randy was sitting at the table in the dining room taking in what was going on, perplexed but still intrigued.

"I think if I had scared him off he would have taken the first opportunity to cut and run," Stella said calmly. "By still being here I think he is at least intrigued at what he has seen and he may just be willing to go along with a little plan I have come up with."

"What plan is that," Rachel asked hoping she was right but not exactly sure. It's not the plan that..." and before she could finish Stella was smiling.

"Yep," Stella said smiling wickedly with a devilish grin finishing the sentence for Rachel. "The plan that we talked about when we agreed we would like to share a guy together and treat him to a threesome he would never forget."

"Oh mom that would be so delightfully wicked and naughty," Rachel said with a smile. "But do you think he will go for it?"

"I think so," Stella said confidently. "It may take some gentle coaxing, but with the right moves I think he will come around. However I think in order for it to work better you might want to let him know you're not still mad at him. You aren't are you?"

"No," Rachel said then smiled just a little shocked but I must confessed if I was in his shoes I would have more than likely done the same thing."

"Come on sweetie lets go put our plan in action," Stella said and with that she and Rachel walked hand in hand to where Randy was sitting.

Randy had not been able to hear Rachel's and Stella's conversation but he knew by the expression on their faces that they had made up and he was pretty sure also by the kiss he had seen them locked in.

"Now Rachel, I think someone needs to know that he is no longer in the dog house," Stella said playfully. "He is forgiven too isn't he," Stella added.

As serious as Rachel tried to look and as hard as she tried to pretend she was still angry with Randy, she couldn't hide the laughter, and it showed on her face.

"Yeah, I guess so," Rachel replied with a smile. "I forgive him. Besides who else am I gonna get that is smart enough to pull me through these classes," and with that she gave a naughty wink at Stella.

"Well sweetie, why don't you tell him he is out of the dog house," Stella said sweetly. "After all, he looks so pitiful sitting over there all alone."

"Come here Randy baby," Stella said smiling. "Come on baby it's okay. Rachel isn't mad anymore," Stella added coaxingly like a person would who was trying to coax a timid animal to them to be petted.

Randy sheepishly came over and Stella put her arm around him. She then told them to "kiss and make up" and Rachel would initiate the kiss and it would be a long deep sensual tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss. The kiss was so passionate that if you had just came into the room, you would never had known anything was wrong.

"Now isn't that much better," Stella said smiling. "Now that things are okay, why don't you show me how you suck Randy's cock," "Stella said positioning Rachel in front of Randy so that she was on her knees and her mouth was right below Randy's hard cock. "I wanna see how skilled my little girl is with a real live one."

Rachel wasted no time in taking Randy's pulsating cock in her hand and licking around the head and kissing it, then taking it all the way in. Rachel would suck Randy's cock like a pro and Stella was amazed and impressed.

"Ooooohhhh baby, I taught you well," Stella said with pride and that caught Randy off guard.

"You told me you were a virgin and had never been with a guy before," Randy said half confused. "Now I find out you have sucked cock before. Was I really your first?"

Rachel sensing Randy's confusion explained what Stella was talking about.

"Well, yes you were my first, guy, that is," Rachel said

Randy was even more confused and had the look a dog would give you when it turns its head sideways.

"You see, mom here was my first lover," Rachel said. "Mom taught me everything I know and when I said that I was still a virgin, well I meant that in a technical senses in that I have never fucked a guy before but mom and I have fucked many a time using strap ons and double headed dildos."

Randy was intrigued and Rachel continued on sucking his cock. Stella would then join in and soon both ladies would be giving him a blow job that would blow his mind and curl his toes.

After Randy blew his load on Stella and Rachel's lips, Stella smiled at Rachel and with a naughty grin said "Well sweetie, shall we rock his world?"

"Oh most definitely," Rachel replied and with that they took Randy by the hand and led him to Stella's bedroom

Rachel and Stella would go at Randy. First both of them would suck his cock until he spunked his load on their faces. Then each one would take turns fucking him in a number of positions.

Randy would take them doggie style, cowgirl style, spoons style and missionary style. They would fuck well into the afternoon and it would be almost early evening when they both finished with him.

Randy was thoroughly exhausted, his dick was rubbed raw and it even hurt to walk but it was well worth it. All three of them would get dressed go to dinner and then to a club for some hot dancing. After that, they would start round two and make hot sweet monkey love into the wee hours of the morning

Randy would move in with Rachel and Stella and all three of them would have an interesting love triangle going on. Sometimes Randy would make it with Rachel only and other times it would be just him and Stella. Either way he wasn't complaining. Little did Randy know that when Stella caught him in the act that it would not turn out to be the worst day of his life like he initially thought but it would have its benefits.

12