All Comments on 'Caught in the Act Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Mind blown!!

Todd and Elizabeth? Did I miss some very early clues? I must have because I did not see that coming. Yikes! Her with Todd means an in to his trusted inner circle. Dear Me! Wonderfully written as usual! Thank you!!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 9 years agoAuthor
tranzmany

Yes, I had to do something to keep you guys guessing. :-) So, did you get the solution right?

ImahotgalImahotgalover 9 years ago
Thanks

Wifewatcher, You lovely lovely man. Thanks a heap. This the best gift ever- your epilogue was superb.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Todd and Elizabeth?

Her, I'm not surprised...I expected something like that from Liz...but Todd? Now, THAT was a revelation! In the matter of the Belle murder, I didn't consider coach Harlan due to his illness...

One again, my thanks go to this author that keeps bringing me back for MORE! And this, to me, is the mark of a good writer/novelist.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Solution

Yeah although I'll admit I didn't get it till Rose suggested that it was Seth that was the target. I was clutching on to the way the interview with the family went. I noted how the Sister and Cousin were suggesting a reason for the death and the way they led the parents along. Once Rose suggested the Set connection I finally understood the downward spiral Harlan had found himself on. The coach did murder Belle or try to kill Seth as a gift to Karen right? Since he was certainly going to die, right?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I have read this once before, other WifeWatchman stories, too.

I really don't like Crowbar being a willing cuckold to Laura or maybe they are just in an open marriage. An open marriage is OK, a willing cuckold I don't like. I guess I am just too old fashioned or not as much of a pervert as I thought I was. Otherwise a good story if a little confusing at times, too many players. Thank you for writing, WW.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 5 years ago
Really?

Where I come from if a man caught you fucking his wife he would probably kill you but if he caught you fucking her in his house he would certainly kill you.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Coach Harlan was always a suspect but not at, thought it might be his lover Karen. Great story.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum12 months ago

I didn’t get it right. I knew Katie would be involved but wrong on QB. Question remains who put QB to plant the bugs?

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES