All Comments on 'Caught in the Act Ch. 04'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
All

Your stories are fun and are written in a style similar to the classic Victorian pornographers.I think you are from UK from some of the words you use???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More, more, more

Don't stop now. Give us more of this family and their bedroom sex. OMG! I am so horny and hard from reading this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sex in family

i am also susan 47, our family is some or more like this, only it includ my dad 65, mom 64, sweet littel daughter 18 & twin sons of 21. you have written good. thinks for our family fuck !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a great series and a superb "climax"

The "climax" of course is Scott fucking his mom, unloading his young balls up his own mother's cunt, and spraying her mommy-twat with a huge dose of his creamy semen. Scott has the kind of dad all boys should have. His dad isn't petty and jealous, like so many fathers are. He's willing, actually real anxious, to share his wife's twat--Scott's mom's twat--with their big strong boy. Dad eggs his son on, as Scott keeps plugging away at his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that the boy came out of. Mom loves having her darling baby boy up where he started out and where he belongs, now with his fine fat cock pounding and slamming and stretching his first and best home. From now on his mother's cunt will be the common property of the two males of the family, Scott and his dad, and they'll take turns filling it to overflowing with the family semen from the family balls.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

i wish you had continued it. it would be great if Brian joined the action as well. a clever story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous