Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

"Jesus!" she yelled at the sudden shock of ecstasy and bliss.

Jack straightened up, and leaned into her. He wanted full use of his legs and all the leverage they could provide. Grabbing one of her shoulders, he pounded into her harder, while keeping his tempo the same.

The ball inside her grew faster and larger still. She uttered another, long protracted moan.

"Yeah, you like it doggy, don't you?"

No answer.

"Santos ever fuck you this well? That punk, Chris?"

She still didn't answer, as her mind screamed against his questions,No comparisons! Please, God, no comparisons!

Jack barked at her, "Say it! Say it, or I'll stop!"

Now she felt real panic, and screamed, "No!"

"Tell me what you want."

She screamed, again, "Fuck me!"

Jack repeated, "Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me hard!"

"Tell me!"

"Pound my pussy! Pound it! Pound my pussy! Fucking pound it! Oh God...yes...yes...just like that! Pound my fucking pussy!"

It was what Jack wanted, a chant of lust and longing that she would keep yelling through climax.

He grabbed her hair with both hands, just like taking the reins of a horse, and pulled back hard. He didn't bother with subtleties any more, and did what she begged, pounded into her pussy with total fury.

She screamed, as she threw herself back into Jack, matching his forward thrusts with her backward ones, in both time and force. Her chant of, 'Pound it,' turned into loud, animalistic grunts as she threw her ass hard into Jack's stomach.

Moments later, Jack felt her warm ejaculate wash over his cock as Brittany's body went stiff and still. The added fluid added a squishing sound to the room, complimenting Brittany's continual loud cries of pleasure throughout Jack's hard pounding into her cunt.

When he felt her body go soft, he let go of her hair, allowing her head to fall onto the bed. Pulling out of her, he patted her ass gently, while saying, "Now, didn't that feel good?"

Brittany only answered with a deep sigh.

Kneeling near her head, he commanded, "Clean me."

Rolling over onto her side to face him, she saw his cock still standing out straight and hard, covered with a thick coating of her clear ejaculate and arousal. Her brow furrowed briefly as she continued to stare at it.

Guessing her mind, he said, "No, I haven't come yet. There's much more fucking you need to do. But before that, clean my dick like a good slut."

Gripped by a sudden lustful urge, her eyes went aflame as she buried her face full into his groin. Taking large, long licking bites all around his shaft and balls, she kissed, licked, and sucked his cock as if it were the mouth and tongue of a lover. She finished by holding his sack and pulling his cock as far into her mouth as she could, sucking the rest of her orgasm off him.

Brittany wanted to finish him off. She needed to finish him off, but Jack gently pushed her off him with a laugh.

Lying on his back, he told her to mount him. Straddling his body while facing him, she hitched her ass up and slid him into her, and then sat down fully onto his hips.

He grabbed her large breasts, one for each hand, and played with them thoughtfully. They were flushed and swollen, and still sticky from her sweat. Running his palms across her hard nipples, she closed her eyes to the soft tingles his touch imparted.

Hearing her breath quicken again, he said, "I tell you what, emerald-eyes, let's have a little contest for this second round. If you can make me come before you, using just your pussy, then I'll forget about the rest of the money you owe me. You can go back to that asshole husband of yours and you'll never hear from me again. How does that sound?"

Her eyes snapped open at his challenge and for the reward if she won—freedom! For the first time in weeks, there was hope. Moreover, it was an easy challenge, or so she thought, now that she had control. Jack was a man after all. Hell, Santos barely lasted a minute once she started bouncing with abandon along his cock.

She allowed herself to smile at him, as she asked, "Are you serious?"

"Make me come and find out."

Brittany started by leaning forward, propping her hands on the bed for support while using a short shuffle with her hips.

Jack eased back into the bed to watch her, putting his hands behind his head. His whole demeanor assumed an egotistic display of, 'Okay bitch, show me what you got.'

His attitude wasn't lost on Brittany, and his arrogance pissed her off a little. As she increased the shifting of her hips, she commented with dripping sarcasm, "You must think you're a real cocksman."

"I haven't heard any complaints before. I certainly didn't hear any from you earlier. Or were you complaining but I just didn't hear it above all your moaning."

Brittany didn't respond. Instead, she shifted her hips back and forth at an increasing rate. Her breasts swayed seductively, and her exuberance soon produced a fine sweat on her face and chest. She couldn't tell what Jack was feeling, as he lay passively, staring into her face, but she could feel her own arousal climbing.

Jack smiled up at her. Seeing the fine sheen across her cheeks and forehead, he said, "You're panting again, emerald-eyes. This is nice, and I love it that you feel free to moan now, but your technique isn't really doing much for me. Try bouncing up and down on my stick while you roll your hips."

She complied, but uttered a frustrated laugh that Jack's voice sounded even and normal, without even a tinge of excitement.

A soft, slapping sound filled the room each time she hit his hard pubis with her groin.

"There you go baby. That's what I'm talking about. Feel that hard cock in your pussy bouncing off those dripping walls of yours, and tapping you deep. I bet Santos never touched you so deep, did he?"

He was killing her with all his questions about Santos, always forcing her to compare. Worse, he was right. Santos never tickled her in the way Jack did. Worse, still, her arousal was rapidly climbing. Frustrated, she knew she would come again, sooner rather than later, and Jack still didn't show any signs he was close to climax.

Jack poked her ego again, "What? I didn't hear you over all your moaning."

"No," she squeaked out, breathlessly.

"You know what I like. It's when you sluts really get down and dirty and bounce as hard as you can along my cock. It gets your tits to jiggle and flop around. It's a real turn on for me watching them bounce."

As she lifted and lowered herself along his cock, Jack added his own, slow thrusting. At the same time, he clamped his fingers around the base of his cock and under his balls, a trick he did to dampen his own arousal.

Brittany felt his hand each time she hit bottom, and complained, "You said no hands!"

"I said,you could only use your pussy. I didn't say anything about me. Now shut up and really slam that stick into your cunt...there you go, emerald-eyes. Really make those tits bounce."

Jack grabbed the two bouncing melons. Squeezing them together hard, he massaged them vigorously while pinching her nipples. Brittany yelped in pleasure, pressing her chest forward and harder into Jack's hands as she continued to bounce.

"Oh yeah, I can feel it now, emerald-eyes. You're getting me close. Your warm, wet pussy is really holding me tight, and your tits are amazing."

She almost giggled in happiness. Although getting close, herself, she felt she could hold off long enough to beat Jack. The feelings coursing through her were exquisite, better than when Jack fucked her doggy style; a rich, warm glow encapsulating everything, pussy to tits. She sat more upright, placing her hands over his massaging ones for support, and continued lifting and releasing her body so that it slammed hard into Jack's pelvis.

"That's it emerald-eyes. Give me the fuck of my life. God, you are beautiful when you are in full bloom!"

Jack removed his hands from her breasts, placing them on her thighs as he increased the force and speed of his own pumping. Now both were in complete syncopation, rising and falling in opposition to each other, and where their groins met in the middle, a loud slap reverberated off the walls.

"I'm getting close, emerald-eyes. Lean back. I want to see my cock sliding into your warm honeypot."

Reaching around, she clamped her hands to his thighs for support, and leaned back. Given her position, she couldn't slide along his cock as she wanted to, but continued the exaggerated rolling of her hips.

Jack took a moment to drink it all in. Her small form strained backwards with her face pointed toward the ceiling. Her full breasts were parted wide across her chest with each resting on an arm. Her chest, heaving with exertion and pending climax, moved her large mounds about, teasingly. Her stomach was taut. The small belly she carried was, for a time, absent as her muscles strained against her overarching pose, and giving her a much younger, womanly appearance. Training his eyes lower, her inner labia and clitoris were fully exposed; lips appearing hard and rigid, but supple enough to wrap snuggly around his cock as it slid in and out of her—fully exposed and waiting for just the right touch.

Jack had to admire her, and felt a twinge of jealousy that a total asshole like Santos had somehow won her in life's lottery. She was, indeed, beautiful to look at, beautiful in everything, but mostly, beautiful in the sweet, deep throes of ecstasy. He wished he could do more with her in this exact moment, fully opened and vulnerable to him as she was, but he hated to lose.

Placing a thumb on the slick, hard pebble of her clitoris, he rubbed ever so gently. Her body began to shake, and he felt the warm trickle of her ejaculate.

Brittany couldn't hold it back. She thought it unfair that he used his hands, but the shattering climax that slammed into her made her forget his dishonesty for the moment.

Her spasms threw her into an upright position. Jack continued to pump into her slowly, sending more waves to flow over her, and ejaculate to flow from her. She continued shaking and moaning in ecstasy, and crying, all at the same time.

She cried in frustration that she had failed; failed as a wife, as a woman, and now, as a lover. She couldn't even get a guy off like every other woman in the world could. Besides her wounded pride, there was another factor, another reason for her tears. Deep within her, Brittany felt relief at having lost, and that feeling of relief was unsettling.

Jack wasn't quite through for the moment. As Brittany continued to quiver through the last stages of her orgasm, Jack quickly and roughly flipped her around so that he was kneeling above her. At the same time, he pulled her ass up, resting it onto his folded legs. Leaning into her hard, he drove his cock deep within her, while crushing her head and shoulders into a pillow.

His sudden, rough treatment, coupled with his cheating a moment before, angered her. Brittany's eyes flashed, as she yelled, "No more," while pushing and slapping at his arms and chest.

Jack ignored her feeble attempts at freedom, and when he began pumping his cock using slow, deep strokes, he saw her hard eyes and scrunched mouth soften, and then go wide in surprise and pleasure.

They stared hard into each other's eyes as Jack continued his deep pumping. When he saw her lower lip quivering, he said, gently, "That's it, emerald-eyes. Don't fight it. Just let it go."

"Oh Jesus...oh Jesus...oh Jesus," was all she said through sharp intakes of air.

"Give it to me, baby. I want to feel you come, again."

As she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, Brittany brought her hands up and gripped hard at Jack's shoulders, trying to pull him in further. Her breathing deepened, as she harshly belted out words at each exhale, "It's coming...Jesus...Jesus...oh, Jesus Christ...fuck me, It's..."

He felt the walls of her pussy tighten around his cock moments before a deluge of fluid washed over him. He continued his slow, deep pumping, and said, "That's it, emerald-eyes. Give it all to me."

Her legs and arms tightened about him further, as she loudly cried, "Jesus...don't stop! Oh, please don't stop...please..."

Another strong ejaculate bathed Jack's cock and midsection. Brittany's hands fell off Jack's shoulders, covering her face in shame, but she continued to wrap her legs strongly around his waist pulling him tight against her.

"Don't stop...please don't stop...don't stop...don't stop!" she screamed at irregular intervals as wave after blissful wave crashed up and over her.

Jack really started pounding into her now, pulling back quickly then throwing his cock hard and deep.

Brittany felt the final wave approaching and threw her arms down to clutch hard at the bed. Arching her back against Jack's pounding, she tried to continue her pleas to, 'Don't stop,' but no sound came out of her. All she could do was stare into Jack's face, wide-eyed, her mouth stamped open into the shape of a silent scream.

He slowed his pumping when he felt her legs slide off him, landing heavily onto the bed.

Pulling out of her, Jack sweetly played with her vulva, running a thumb all around and feeling the heavy saturation of arousal and ejaculate still clinging to her labia.

Brittany lay motionless with an arm covering her eyes as Jack continued to play with her. It looked almost as if she were sleeping, except for the fact that her body trembled continuously as she wept.

Jack didn't ask her what was wrong, guessing there were probably a hundred different reasons—shame being the most prominent. Instead, he remained quietly kneeling between her legs and let her cry on her own as he ran soothing, warm hands slowly along her thighs.

Her crying stopped after a while. When she uncovered her eyes, Jack could see that although they were red and swollen, they no longer looked back at him with fear or loathing, as they so often did before.

He smiled at her with that thoughtful smirk she liked seeing on his face. She smiled back, asking, "Were you even close?"

He smiled again, this time more devilishly, while answering, "Almost. There were a couple of times you almost had me, but I just changed the beat enough to keep it from happening."

"And your hands!" Brittany said harshly, not wanting to let his last trick go by without comment.

Jack laughed at her ire, while saying, "Like I said, the rule only called for you not to use your hands. I didn't say fuck-all about mine. Besides, you can't really blame me for that, can you? When it comes to women and sex, guys need any edge they can get, or manufacture."

"Manufacture? I call it cheating," Brittany said, softly, with pouty lips.

Jack continued to smile at her in amusement, captivated how her green eyes sparkled whenever she was piqued—angry or aroused.

Lying on his back while putting his left arm behind his head, Jack massaged her breasts with his right. Immediately, he felt her response to his touch as her nipple and areoles again grew hard and dimpled.

"Tell you what, you get to use your hands this time."

She asked with same pout donning her face, "What do I win?"

"The pleasure of my cock going off in your mouth, of course. Show me what you remember from last week."

Jack watched her, pleased, as she knelt by his side like last time and took a firm hold of the base of his cock with both her hands.

Pursing her lips, she began with soft, sweet sucking licks all about his cockhead, before slowly slipping him deep into her mouth.

Immediately, Jack could feel her warm throat tighten around his cockhead as she slid him in further. He had come close to climaxing a couple of times already, barely staving off the last one with a hard clamp to the base of his cock with his fingers. This time, however, he would thoroughly enjoy himself, and let go. The way Brittany was expertly inching him deeper down her throat, it wouldn't be long, either.

Jack gave her ass a playful spank. The sudden jar to her frame set her forward unexpectedly, causing her to choke a bit on his cock. She was going to turn around and bark at him not to do that again, when she heard him say, "Straddle my body with your legs. I want to have a nice view of your pretty, little pussy as you suck my cock."

Brittany grunted a response and did as told, while keeping his cock seated deep within her as she shifted over.

Jack patted her behind, acknowledging her expertise, before running a thumb through the groove between her inner labia. He could she her vulva was red and swollen from all his rough treatment, but she hiked her ass up further in the air at his touch.

Jesus, she wants more, he mused, thoughtfully.

Jack so much wanted to bury his face into her warm, wet cooze as she serviced his cock, but she was too short for a full-on sixty-nine. He wanted her to make, at least, a good faith effort at swallowing him all the way down to his balls, so he settled on playing with her pussy with a hand. He avoided her clit for the most part—until the very end, that is—concentrating most of his efforts by tracing fingers and thumb around her drenched opening.

Her musky scent wafted over him as he played with her pussy, making him harder, still.

He flexed his cock a few times in approval, both at her cock sucking abilities and her smell. Brittany responded each time by pinching his thigh in a teasing manner.

It was when he was massaging the area of her sensitive perineum that he spied her pretty, pink asshole, nestled so securely, deep within the cleft of her well-rounded ass. As far as he could see, the tightened ring was without mark or blemish, appearing as a twenty-year old's, rather than that of a woman in her forties. He guessed she rarely allowed anyone through her backdoor, given its pristine look.

Wetting the tip of a finger with her arousal, Jack tested her spry sphincter, pressing firmly against it. Immediately, Brittany clenched her ass cheeks, and utter a muffled, "Ugh, ugh," telling Jack he wasn't to trespass any further intothat territory.

He spanked her ass again as a sign he got her message. Returning his attentions to her pussy, he noted with a smile what they would be doing next week.

During the time Jack made advances toward her netherworld, Brittany had slid his cock about three-quarters of the way in before she began an exaggerated head bob, slowly pulling back to where she could feel his cockhead touching the inside of her lips, and then sliding it back inside.

Every so often, she would pull him all the way out to clean and swallow the excess saliva from his cock, and each time she cleaned his erection, she uttered exaggerated slurping noises.

Jack loved listening to her gobbling his cock like it were a day-long sucker, and continually encouraged and thanked her for her efforts, "Oh baby, you did learn a lot from last time. I don't think I've had anyone suck my cock better. Keep it up, emerald-eyes, I'm almost there."

He tastes so good in her mouth, and felt even better, snug within the warm, slick confines of her tightened throat. The feel and taste of him, coupled with Jack's words, were filling her with an unexpected sense of pride and accomplishment. As she continued to slow suck his thick cock, feeling the head growing larger and fuller within her mouth, all she wanted was to taste him fully as he released. She wanted him to come. She needed him to come and bring her feelings of pride and accomplishment to full circle.

Brittany pulled him out, and said breathlessly, "Tell me when you're going to come. I want to be ready."

Jack couldn't help hearing the dripping tenor of want and desire in her voice. She wasn't a wife or mother any more. Those concepts would hold very little meaning to her, now. If Jack were to mention Santos or Alandra in this moment of absolute whorish want, she would blithely ask, 'Who?' She was fully Jack's slut-whore, bitch-goddess, even if she hadn't realized it yet.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers