Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Jack didn't answer right away. Instead, he slipped two fingers into her pussy while massaging her clit with a thumb. Brittany let out an audible gasp of pleasure around Jack's cock at his touch. When Jack put his other hand on the back of her head, he responded, "I shouldn't need to tell a good lay when I'm going to come. Good lays will know that on instinct."

Brittany felt pressure from both sides, his hand pushing her head further down while he pushed his cock upward. She choked a bit at first. More out of surprise than anything, but quickly got control of the gag reflex. Before she knew it, she could feel Jack's pubic bone against her chin, his cock fully inside her.

Jack held her head down while he ground his pelvis slightly, making his cock shift and move within her. It was a teaching moment for her that Jack hoped she'd understand without any further instruction—she did.

When Brittany felt the pressure on the back of her head slacken, she came off him slowly with a loud gurgle and a deep intake of air, but before Jack could apply more pressure, she sucked him all the way in, again.

God, he feels so good. What's wrong with me? she asked herself, feeling both sad and exhilarated.

Bobbing her head in short, quick strokes, she added a sideways head shift as well. Even though his cock careened wildly about her mouth and throat, it didn't bother her any more. She was finally accustomed to his size.

Spending as much time as she could, bobbing and shifting her head with Jack's cock fully inside of her, she would only take brief pauses for air, before throwing her head down on him once more.

Jack was in heaven, and arched his back to the approaching climax.

Brittany felt his body stiffen against her, as stiff as his cock was in her mouth. His chest and abdominal muscles becoming as tight as his balls were against his shaft. In that moment she knew, and pulling him all the way in again, she jiggled her head, rapidly back and forth.

Usually quiet even when he came, this time Jack let out a long, low moan as he found release.

When she felt the first strong pulse of his ejaculate, she clamped her lips around his shaft as firmly as she could and slowly pulled her head up. Jack continued coming, as one thick pulse of cum after another continued to hit her in the back of the throat.

The feel of the forcefulness of his ejaculation was almost overwhelming, and with Jack continuing his play with her pussy, she found another release—soft and subtle this time, but no less pleasurable.

Brittany continued to bob her head. This time centering her lips just below his cockhead, so that she could tongue his cock as she slid her lips up and down. His ejaculation wasn't as forceful as before, but he continued to fill her mouth at a fast rate. So much so, swallowing became a chore she bypassed, allowing much of his semen to flow down his shaft and across her massaging fingers.

She came off him when she felt him soften—cock and body, both.

His hot load, which seconds ago made her pussy twitch in excitement and want, was quickly losing its fire. She still held a great pool of it in her mouth, and it was quickly turning into a lukewarm concoction of congealed semen and saliva that was mildly vomit-inducing. Brittany needed to dispose of it, and quickly.

As she tried to get off the bed and make her way toward the sink, Jack grabbed her ankle, pulling her back toward him.

"Where are you going, bitch?"

Brittany tried to tell him without spilling any on the bed, but much of her mouthful trickled down her chin, anyway, as she said, "I...deed...ooh...s'it...it...out. It's...ross."

"It's gross? You're not going to spit my come out, bitch. Swallow it!" When he didn't see her comply, he grabbed the back of her neck and reiterated more forcefully, "I said, swallow it!"

Jack continued squeezing her neck even after he saw her choke down what remained in her mouth. Then, pointing her face down at his crotch where a large pool of cum covered his pubis and balls, commanded, "See that, clean it all up."

Jack continued to hold her neck until she was done licking every trace of semen from him. When he finally released her, she made a mad dash to the sink,

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she gargled her mouth and throat clean with warm water.

She couldn't understand how one minute he would show her warmth, compassion, and even friendship with that smile of his, but instantly turn right around and treat her like a harsh dick. The dichotomy of his nature frustrated her to no end, and made her cry.

She dressed quickly. Jack continued lying on the bed watching her. She wouldn't make eye contact with him as she grabbed her purse and stepped toward the door.

"Wait a minute," he said, sternly, stopping her in her tracks, "We need to talk."

Reluctantly sitting in one of the chairs, she gave him a condescending look as she waited for 'His Majesty' to speak.

"I've been meaning to ask, how did Chris take it with you breaking things off?"

Brittany just shrugged her shoulders as a response.

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"He took it about as well as any nineteen year old guy who just had the pussy-spigot turned off all of a sudden."

"Pussy-spigot," Jack repeated with a chuckle, "I like that. So he hasn't been sniffing around, looking for answers or asking for another roll in the hay?"

"I've been avoiding him, but I suppose he has."

"Well, don't suppose."

Frustrated, Brittany asked, "Why all the sudden concern over Chris?"

"What makes you think he won't tell Alandra about you and him?"

That threw her for a loop. She began babbling, "I...uh...I...uh...what?"

"Is he still dating your daughter?"

"Yes," was her curt reply, wondering where this conversation was heading.

"Are they fucking?"

"No!" she barked incredulously. Then thinking about the distractions in her life the past two weeks, amended her response, "I don't think so...I don't know, maybe...why?"

"It would be better for you if they were intimate."

She stared back at him as if he were insane.

Rolling his eyes, he continued, "If they were intimate, it takes his fevered, oversexed mind off you, and puts it onto your daughter. You ever hear the phrase, 'Don't shit where you eat?' When you fucked your daughter's boyfriend, you took a great, big, stinking crap right in the middle of your life. If he gets hurt feelings about the way you're treating him, he may just tell Alandra out of spite. I don't have to tell you what happens between us if Alandra finds out. I won't even have to send Santos your video. Maybe in your own sweet way, you can encourage Alandra to take the next step in their relation"

Brittany blurted out, "Chris isn't going to be a problem. And fuck you! I'm not pushing my daughter into having sex with him just to give me some type of cover. So get that idea out of your fucking head."

"I just thought it would be easy for you, given your...uh, secret desire."

She stared at him for a long moment with pure hateful venom in her eyes. Finally, she said, slowly and purposefully, "Fuck. You. You fucking fuck. You told me you'd never mention that again. But go ahead and keep pushing it, I don't care. And you can just go to hell. I'll never comply with it. Go ahead and rat me out to Santos if you want, but I'm not doing that to my daughter."

Jack held up his hands in mock surrender, and said, "All right, my bad. I overstepped my bounds, but you better hope Chris doesn't become a problem."

"Like I said, he won't. Now, is there anything else?"

"Make sure you keep your pussy clean. I don't want to feel any stubble next week. Also, wear a very short skirt, something that doesn't come below mid-thigh. Do you have a tight fitting blouse or top, preferably one made of spandex?"

She nodded a response.

"Good. Wear it and the short shirt for next time, and no bra or panties."

Brittany went wide-eyed, "What?"

"You heard me."

Yes, she did, but she still couldn't believe his arrogance. She didn't bother asking any further, knowing he wouldn't answer any of her questions, anyway. Sighing deeply, she got up and left Jack naked on the bed.

As she left, Brittany didn't notice the large grin that erupted across Jack's face. He thought about the conversation they just had, and mused,Good for her. She isn't a total doormat. She could be of some use after all.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers