Caught in The Headlights

Story Info
Fireside party leads to outdoor sex.
783 words
3.78
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fire burning bright, casting shadows on the interior of the pines that surrounded the yard. Our friends laughing, telling stories...some true, most exaggerated. All drinking heavily. Thick dusk turning to evening. Evening turning to Moonlit Night as the last of them went in the house for sleep. Everyone was drunk. Everyone else was tired.

He caught my eye, lifted a shoulder and nodded his head to indicate I should stand nearer to him now. In the language of bodies and lust, we moved outside the perimeter of the yard. We made our way through the surrounding trees and thick shrubs to the pine grove that faces the street. His large, working-man hand gripped mine. His tug had an insistence to it. We stopped suddenly and kissed abruptly, bruising our mouths as our lips pressed together and opened to allow the tongues freedom to explore the heat, the wetness. Every so often as we slightly part mouths I feel compelled to bite his lower lip, graze it a bit, bringing texture to the kiss. I am fueled simply by the idea of the remaining parts of our bodies joining together, opening and closing, tightening and releasing, creating sweet friction.

His hands are spread wide open and move firmly over my hips, up my waist, and around to my breasts as he deepens his tongue in my mouth. A broad spread rub turns into the cupping of both breasts. His hands massage slowly, playfully pushing my breasts up and in. His thumbs move in light motions over my nipples causing them to pop against the fabric of my shirt. The glancing touch of his thumbs makes my pussy start to tingle. The expanse of his fingers leaves no point of flesh unwarmed. His hands begin to lower once again to my waist, pushing over my rib cage, causing my arms to goosebump because I can guess where he intends to play next. Here he pauses long enough to release my button and zipper and slip into my panties. His hand slips in between flesh and fabric. The other hand rises slowly to my neck and holds my mouth to his. He adeptly spreads my lower lips with his first and fourth fingers as his tongue simultaneously enters my mouth.

He uses his middle finger to rub my clit in small circles. I gasp with the initial contact and feel my legs parted slightly in order to allow him room to give me what I really want. Those huge hands. Those thick , probing fingers. I want his fingers inside me, the base of his large hands pressing against my clit as he plunges in and out. He knows my desire and begins to push inside with two fingers, the pressure of his lower hand expertly moving my nub up and down. I am getting increasingly wet with each upward release. He inserts another finger and I moan loudly with intense pleasure. He tells me shush. Firmly. I glance around and decide I don't care what the neighbors might hear.... Or see. I don't care to be bossed this time. I want what I want. I want more of him.

I reach to his waist and unbuckle his belt . I turn away as his jeans hit the sap-laden ground and bend at the waist, exposing my back side to his erection. I need not wait seconds before he pushes his cock inside my dripping pussy with a smooth long stroke. Those mind-blowing hands grab me now at the top back of my ass and pull me hard against him. Each thrust feels deeper than the last. I bend my knees a little, open myself wider to accept more of his cock. He reaches one hand to my wavy hair and pulls my head back hard. I stare up at the top of the pines with my mouth wide open emitting a noise that sounds animal-like. Each time he pulls, I make a sharp sound. Each time he pulls, he shoves himself hard inside me. I am so close to cumming; I am so close to shouting out loud. He thrusts harder and faster , breathing heavier and twisting my hair back so far I can look to the stars above us. The last pull does it. My body pushes into him; I take as much of his cock as I can get and feel my pussy heat up with a wet explosion of cum. He releases my hair and I lower my gaze to the road right beside us and let out a small giggle; we grab our clothes and duck for cover as the headlights of a car pointed straight at us.