All Comments on 'Caught In The Shower'

by SubmissiveDoll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Filthily depraved

Very beautiful

Made me cum for you

darkravenkindarkravenkinabout 13 years ago

Yes, that was was rape and incest. Two thumbs up for a good story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Never Understood

How a father could call the daughter he was fucking a whore. Then what does that make him?

Yes, I understand being submissive and all, I submit to my father, but he has never called me a whore and if he did, it would break my heart.

Ok, I admit it. The story was HOT! I'm more perverted than I realized.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Poorly written but not overly abnormal for a literotica submission.

The fantasy of being raped by force whilst showering might be more common than young male readers think? As a young lady this fantasy overcame my own inhibitions regularly, allowing me freedom to leave the bathroom door unlocked while I masturbated openly on the toilet seat, imagining being caught mid-orgasm by by own uninhibited father. Tidying up our family house totally naked, tempted to invite household members to be intimate with me, please believe casual sex [particularly anal or oral] might have been welcome, as my imagination developed accordingly.

Was I sick, or just a typical horny teenager, sixty odd years ago?

whymightiwhymightiabout 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

This story was well thought out. It is obvious the author took time to write this piece for our enjoyment.

Viva smut! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot!

Ohh that was hot. To be used like that. It made me cum so hard. I wish i had a daddy like that - Angel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot and horny

I would love to be used and abused like the daughter in this story. I got so wet from this story. I hope there is a part 2. Contact me at pinkpnther87@comcast.net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank Goodness There is No Such Thing as Anonymous!

The filthy monster who admits to raping his minor child will be easy for the authorities to locate. Then he can end up as the whore of a violent man. He deserves nothing less, and at the most he deserves to be made into a eunuch. He admits to raping his 15 year old daughter a year ago, and that would make her 14 at the time. Where in the hell are the site admins?

The story is not my cup of tea because of the way the dad treats her by calling her a whore and cunt. Being aggressive is one thing, but the demeaning stuff seems so contrived and overdone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous