Caught In The Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry Daddy."

He returned to his work, fucking me, and sucking on my clit. I knew if this continued I would disappoint Daddy, and he would have to punish me. Just when I knew I couldn't take it any longer, he moved his mouth away from my clit, I exhaled in relief. He continued to fuck me. "Your nasty cunt loves cock, doesn't even have to be a real one. It could take a fucking all day."

I was beginning to bruise inside, I could feel it. It would hurt to even sit down tomorrow. But, for all that, I wanted him to keep fucking me, deep and hard. Alas, as this day has gone so far, I don't get what I want, he pulled the shaft from me slowly until I was empty once more.

"Drag your useless ass on to the floor." He commanded.

I complied with him as quickly as I could. I was already sore from his assault, which made it difficult to move. I dropped to the floor on my knees in front of him. I have no idea why, it just felt like the position I should be in. At this moment he was Master here, I should attain a posture that displayed my feelings about it.

He stroked his hand across my head as though I were a dog and smiled. I knew I had done the right thing. He unbuttoned and opened his pants, revealing his hard dick. I felt a shiver run down my spine. I wanted that dick, I wanted it anyway he would allow. It was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. My excitement must have shown more than I had meant, because he chuckled at me again.

Running his hand over his dick, in a way pleasing himself he said "Open your slutty mouth."

I opened, and extended my tongue a little. I wanted to taste him, and feel the length of him pressed inside my mouth.

"You want the cock in your mouth don't you, look at you, panting like a dog." He stroked his dick several more times, then pushed it toward my mouth. I felt the head slide along my tongue and past my lips. "Get it wet, like your gaping twat." He pushed himself slowly into my mouth, the feel and taste was exquisite. I loved feeling his hot dick in my mouth. I moved my tongue around him feeling the soft flesh.

He grabbed the back of my head, and pushed himself in and out of me gently. I began salivating heavily all over him. He moaned and thrust himself more forcefully, in and out. Holding my head he used me to assist his thrusts. I could feel him hitting the back of my throat before withdrawing for another attack. The zipper from his jeans rubbing my face when he got close. "Oh you might actually make a nice cock slut."

I moaned in the joy that I was pleasing Daddy. He fucked my mouth for a while. Then used his hands on my head to throw me backwards to the floor.

"Get your skeezy cunt on the bed. I want you on your back, and make sure I can see my hole at all times!" He commanded me, and blindly I obeyed. Not out of fear, out of admiration. I adored this man, there was nothing I wouldn't let him do to me.

He dropped back down to his knees, and pushed my thighs apart. He grabbed my lips, one in either hand, and pulled them apart as far as he was able, then set in sucking my clit. I could feel the pressure mounting inside my body, waiting to be released.

Daddy stopped sucking, "My whore may cum when I allow it." He flicked his tongue across my clit, and squeeze my lips between his fingers. "This cunt is mine." He bit down on my clit till I cried out. "I will have my pussy whenever I want, and it will do as I say." He sucked more, I was frantic, unable to hold still I arched my back, silently begging for him to allow me to cum.

Again he stopped, "Do you need to cum you disgusting whore?"

"Yes Daddy," I pleaded.

"The cum that comes from this," He squeezed my lips again till I yelled out, "Is mine, not yours." He licked my clit again, hard. "Now, my cock slut, you may cum." He returned to sucking my clit. I moaned in pleasure. The combination of his sucking and his teeth sent me over the edge. An orgasm poured from me like the tide. He pulled my lips wide and sucked for just a second longer, then moved down and licked at my vagina, thrusting his tongue in and out of me.

Once he pulled away, I was left panting on the bed in bliss. "I hoped you enjoyed cumming for me whore, but your work isn't done. Roll over, and show me your ass."

I was still groggy from the orgasm, but I did as I was told, though I'm sure it took longer than he would have liked because once I was on my hands and knees I felt a hard slap across my ass. I winced and screamed. "When I ask for ass, I want ass. Don't make me wait."

"Yes, Daddy... I'm... sorry." I panted.

He grabbed my hair and shoved my face in to the bed, leaving my ass high in the air. He stabbed a finger into my vagina, "This is mine, and I will get it when I want it." He withdrew his finger, and I could feel the soft head of his cock butting against the opening to my vagina. He was gentle as he entered me, pushing in and out until his full length was inside.

He groaned as he started fucking. His dick was perfect in every way, I felt amazing under his control. He was grunting as he moved, I knew he was enjoying the sensations he could feel, and that I was pleasing to him in this way. Everything up till this point was worth it, including the pain. All I wanted to do was bring him joy.

"You like being full of Daddy's cock don't you?

"Yes Daddy," I said, muffled through the blankets against my face.

He was fucking me so hard, his every in thrust raked his pants against my ass, sure to be leaving scratches on my skin. He grabbed hold of my hips and pulled me back on to his cock pushing him ever deeper inside me. "You are a warm hole for Daddy to put his cock in, nothing more."

His words made my vagina spasm, and I pushed against him on my own. I wanted more, everything he could give me, I needed it. I pushed back harder and harder, while he pulled me closer and closer. With a loud growl, and a final push inside, Daddy came inside me. I could feel the warm streams of cum hitting me inside, which made me shudder.

Daddy pulled my head up by my hair, and then shoved all of me flat on the bed. I assume he cleaned himself off when I heard him re-buckle his pants. He climbed on to the bed next to me, and traced his fingers lightly up and down my back.

"I love you my princess."

"I love you Daddy." I mumbled, not able to function yet, and entranced by the feeling of his fingers on my back, and his warm cum still leaking from me.

"I will use you when I like, you are now my whore. Does this make sense to you?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm your whore."

"I knew you could be a good girl." He laughed. He lay down next to me on the bed, and held me. I had never before felt so loved and complete.

12