All Comments on 'Caught in the Storm'

by spaldan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Learn the difference ...

... between "wave" and "waive" and between "waved" and "waived"!!!

Plus all the other errors!!

If necessary, get someone to teach you!!

Someone like a good Editor!!

freeforallfreeforallalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Pay no attention to the previous comment. Someone caught up in 100% perfect grammar isn't reading the story for its intended purpose. They just want to criticize the writing style, instead of enjoying the eroticism of the story line. Story was very erotic and made me nice and hard.

pindrop80pindrop80almost 12 years ago
Great story

Great imagery, intense scenes. Another great story

Prowler39Prowler39over 11 years ago
Agreed, great story.

I have to admit that I am shocked by the relatively low rating of this story. The grammar was only a slight distraction more than compensated by the quality of the story.

mystic586mystic586about 11 years ago
Grammar

I wouldn't have noticed the grammatical errors because I was too busy READING THE STORY. If you are too much of a pussy to post your name after criticizing someone else, then Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I must echo the words of the last couple of posters. You wrote a truly excellent story here -- believable, hot, and easily comprehendible. There were some grammar errors, yes, but honestly, that's true in any work of fiction. Look at the Hunger Games -- the books are a grammatical disaster. But the story is good, and that's what matters. It's the same thing here. Keep it up!

xavierwxavierwover 10 years ago
Completely, Mind-Blowingly AWESOME!

Nothing more needs to be said. I could actually see that happening, exactly as you wrote it. Outstanding!

X-Man

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
GREAT Story!

The pace you set for your story and the details you provided were both excellent and provided a perfect visual of your characters throughout the story.

Thanks for sharing. I gave you the max of 5 stars for this story.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot!

I may just have to take up jogging.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

I liked the story until the end where she walks off with the asshole boyfriend instead of dumping him on the spot.

Bit if a downer at the end.

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved the contrast between the storm outside and the intensity of what was going on in the cave. I would've liked more detail between the two when they finally got together and had sex. Spaldan is usually so good to give great detail that I was a bit disappointed that he didn't give more there. I enjoyed that there was build up with them getting caught in the storm then going running again then getting caught together again, it made for more anticipation. I wish she had dumped the dirtbag at the end of the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Really fun story, loved it! Thanks for writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous