All Comments on 'Caught in the Storm Ch. 03'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good

Very nice Story, Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Realistic story!!!

The feelings for both characters were well defined and believeable!

Keep up the great erotic reading!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry

Not bad if you're into boring drama-queen, she don't understand/he don't understand psycho-babble tripe. <yawn> If all you aspire to in your writing is gooey wanna-be romance, lacking real challenges, real emotions or real pain, congratulations! You're there. If not, there's more to the plot than just emotional drama. Oh, and you have some interesting usage in your stories. For example, an isle is an island, like in an ocean. An aisle is a passage way or lane like between shelving units in a store. And, in your first Part 1, I've heard of a car door being wrenched (as in jerked) open, but never wretched (as in forlorn or miserable) open. Guess I learned something new there. Does that take a lot of mental concentration, or can you just like blast it open with an evil glare?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot

But - More sex in your story, Wood make a lot of us happyer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It

I was waiting for this chapter. Great job. Can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Just found this story and I'm so glad I did! It rocks! Love the characters and the sexual build up between the two. Mike's intense lust is very sexy. Please continue, I'm looking forward to the next chapters. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Long Time Coming

THAT WAS GREAT, they finally FUCKED. Wow... a next chapter of Denver and Mikey, but with lot's more sex and make it a bit more rough...How I'd loved to be in Denver's shoes. THIS WAS A REALLY SEXY STORY!!!

Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why The Long Wait?

These were three good chapters, why are we having to wait for the next. I hope the orgasms in the next story are as long as you made us wait.Please hurry!!! I want to FUCKING...CUM

yanevrnoyanevrnoalmost 16 years ago
Bugged Me

So, in the earlier chapter you make a huge point that she gets her locks changed and gives a spare key to her neighbour. K... so later after her purse is stolen I'm supposed to believe that she can't get into her place. Why not just get Joe to let her in? Going to see if he was home to do that would have been the logical next step. The brother wrecked her life enough and chased away her friends yet somehow she's having some kind of epiphany about how poor Mikey is right when he calls her self centered? How can she be anything but self centered since he cuts off all her avenues to anything outside herself? By the time he goes in for the kill I was already turned off and wanting less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awsome

pretty awsome story more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
omg absolutely loved it

best best best ever story ive ever read on this site omg please do another chaptr !!!!!!!!!PLEASE omg great work loved every bit of it keep it up keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please continue...

This story is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ANOTHER!

i loved these stories!! please write another :) they are fantastic especially with her brother so protective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Kinda inconclusive.

DuckyJDuckyJover 11 years ago
Kinda Creepy

I find it hard to believe Denver--or any woman--would have been won over by Mike's speech. He sounded like a crazed stalker just before he tips over into violence against the object of his obsession. Consensual sex is truly not where I feared this story was headed, and even after the fact I still feel fairly uneasy about the whole encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story but...

"With everything I am"???.... very soap opera-esque!!! That line through me off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Technicality

If she got robbed, then how did they get the door of her apartment open?

FirediamondFirediamondabout 10 years ago
I don't get it

So where do these brother/sister relationships go from here? It would be hard to have a normal relationship with your sibling. I don't know.

writerjabwriterjabover 8 years ago
Disappointed

That women portray themselves as wanting a man who demands and takes what he wants. That's how this reads, because you didn't take the time to come to an understanding. Sure incest is wrong, but in fantasy so what. Take the time to let the conflict build then find resolution.

This idea of a brother raping his sister because he wants it is too easy, and disturbing to see people like that.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesaralmost 6 years ago
Jesus Sister-fucking Christ!

Why is ithis so short? So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MEH!

I hate others trying to control ANYONE 1 star

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever823 months ago

not the biggest fan due to the obsession level just being creepy but what really bothered me is there is no way her parents don't know about this. they absolutely are ok with this unhealthy obsession that Mikey has for his sister. i wouldn't even be surprised if the author continued the story that they somehow encouraged it or manipulated Mikey into this line of thinking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous