Caught Parking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, Honey, I sure do. I long to pop your cherry. But why don't we wait until tonight when you're feeling a little better."

Alex threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. Then, very softly, she asked, "Why haven't you just taken me? You could have had me last night. I wouldn't have resisted you. All you would have needed to do was go for it."

I kissed her forehead, pulled her to me, and said, "Alex honey, you don't deserve to be just taken. If you give yourself to me, that will be wonderful. I will not just take you. Do you want to tell me what brought on this change of mind about your virginity?" Through tears, Alex told me about the call to her family. Then she added, "Now I'm homeless and have no hope of going to college."

"Oh, I wouldn't say you're homeless. Would you like to stay here? As you see, I have the room. You can have either, or both, spare rooms." I offered. "As for college, we can talk about that some other time."

Alex nearly strangled me with a hug. "Do you mean it? Are you sure? I'd love to stay here with you. Jim, do you think someone can fall in love in three days?"

"Until I met you, I would have said no. But now, I'm beginning to change my mind, Baby. Now, let me show you what I bought this morning."

12