Caught Parking Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we landed, I retrieved my car from long-term parking and headed home with my new bride. I could barely stand not telling Alex about the next surprise I had for my new wife. All the way home I wanted to tell her what was next.

Her next surprise was right where it was supposed to be. My mother-in-law had used my keys to let the dealer into the garage. I lifted the garage door and there, instead of Alex's old car, sat a new Ford Fusion.

"What's that?" Alex shouted.

"Well Honey, it sort of looks like a car to me. What do you think it is?" I teased her.

Alex hit my right arm, and said. "This is going to be a fun marriage. You have a horny wife, and I have a horny smart ass for a husband. I know it's a car. Whose is it, how did it get there, and where's my car?"

"I think it's yours. I guess someone thought you might need a nicer car to go back and forth."

Alex jumped out of my car and ran over to her new one. As she sat in the Fusion's driver's seat, tears rolled down her cheeks. "Thank you so much, Jim. I love it." She then got a quizzical look on her face and asked.

"Back and forth? Back and forth to where?" Her excitement was practically bubbling out of her.

"My, my but you are full of questions aren't you? I thought a new car might be a bit more dependable than your old one to take you back and forth to college. Your classes have been selected and you start in two weeks. We'll run up there tomorrow to get your books and other required materials and pay any other fees for your first year. You tuition has already been paid. You do still want to go to college, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Jim. I do so want to go to college. I want to be a CPA. Did you pick the classes for that area of study? How did you know what I needed?"

"You owe your mother a 'thank you' for helping me get you enrolled in college. She knew what you wanted to do, and your high school and college counselors helped pick your first classes. With your excellent high school grades, the college admissions officer was glad to have you. The matter of your registration being a little late didn't seem to be so much of a problem when I paid your first year's tuition in cash. Now, let's get some rest. You have a big day tomorrow."

"Oh Jim, thank you. I love you so much. I feel so lucky to have married you. I promise I'll work hard and do my best in school. I want to make you and Mom proud of me."

"I am already proud of you, Baby. I really am, and I'm sure your mother is too. I'm the lucky one. I am so grateful that such a wonderful, beautiful, and intelligent young girl like you would want to marry a guy like me who's nearly twice your age. Besides, when you graduate with your degree in accounting you can help me manage our money. Now, let's get to bed."

"Our money?" As we walked to our bedroom, she continued to ask questions.

"Yes Baby. Our money. You are my wife now. So, you need to know there are substantial accounts in some of the local banks. Plus, we have a sizeable stock portfolio. Soon, when you have your degree in accounting, you can help me manage those accounts so we can live well and show off my beautiful bride to the world."

In spite of our soreness, I ate my wife's pussy to several thrashing orgasms. In the mean time, she took my cock deep into her throat and swallowed two loads of cum, before we collapsed next to each other. We fell into the contented deep sleep of a happily married couple.

12