All Comments on 'Caught Snooping'

by TheSecretLime_1999

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
girlhoneygirlhoneyabout 4 years ago
HOT!

Hi, this is not my normal reading area on Lit. I much prefer lesbian-themed stories, but I found it quite erotic and for a first story well written.

Keep it up, giggles, and writing.

Adamantine_JellyfishAdamantine_Jellyfishabout 4 years ago
Very Nice

Well done.

Keep writing, you've got a good knack for the power differential.

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Congrats on writing a pleasurable, hot, funny and kind of sweet non-con! You get the power dynamic very well and it made the journey that much better. And it was fucking hot. I wanted Adam to dominate me the entire time. I hope you keep writing. Thx!

julianmarquezjulianmarquezabout 4 years ago

Pretty damn good story. Wouldn't mind reading more about Adam and Fia, where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Omg

This story needs to continue. How about Adam blackmails her with the picture????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please add more. it was such a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This... This felt like someone wrote out the 4 year relationship I had with my ex girlfriend. Everything from my testosterone problems to the fact that she was a 5'0 redhead upstart until we started fucking. Not to mention how similar the sex was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSecretLime_1999@TheSecretLime_1999
Just an amateur writer from the UK having a go at writing erotica, mostly interested in the theme of dominant and submissive relationships. If you want to send me any feedback, praise, discussion of a story, constructive criticism or just straight up hate mail, email me at th...