All Comments on 'Cause and Effect'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked

Liked every thing but the ending. Good work

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Needs another chapter

A threesome with mom and daughter after he takes his daughter's cherry and knocks her up.

Thanks for the read.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
DON'T STOP NOW

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ IN WEEKS, YOU SEEM TO HAVE A WAY OF TELLING A STORY WITH MEANING . AND THIS HAD IT ALL, PLEASE CHAPTER 2 COULD PUT YOU ON THE BEST EVER STORY LIST FOR ME. YOU HAVE A FAN SO PLEASE KEEP IT UP. THANK YOU LAROC OF AGES

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Really HOT!

Once I got past the abuse - the story turned into something I was really interested in, Petey and his mom making love and loving each other. I must say you have a very nice twist at the end with Regina wanting her dad to take her cherry. Excellent beginning, can't wait to read more...

RecHiker

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The Polar Opposite of What RecHiker Said Goes For Me !

I might be going too deep for what afficianados of this genre want but I thought the part of this story dealing with violence & abuse was really. exceptional . Then the story went into cliche-ville with Mom being the rescued fairy princess & their daughter being heiress to the royal purple bedspread.

What did I expect ? Something about recovering the legacy of abuse & how the victims can easily perpetuate this vicous cycle without help. Without going into extensive personal detail, that first page was like deja vu & it's something I still deal with in my thoughts. I won't vote on this because it would drag down the score

The first page however was five stars & the rest ? Well I'm not able to appreciate it from my perspective. Kudos on the first part though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

A lot of real feelings and emotions. Too many in the same boat without it turning out well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

does reggte make it back in 1 piede or is there a wreck or a big bad guy hiding in the shadows for her?

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
I didn't rate your story...

because it was completely unoriginal, only much less believable than others I've read. I bailed out about 1/3 the way through page 2. I just found it impossible that the mom and son were never showed the outward appearance. I read that dad always beat the son "where no one would see the bruises", but from puberty to 19 years of age, not in the least bit believable. Then that he would do nothing to report the horrible abuse of his mother to the authorities is beyond credulity. What son wouldn't do everything in his power to stop 18 years of severe abuse. Fiction has to have has some small bit of of reality to base it on. Just the nightmarish abuse heaped upon the more was than I could stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 star????

I gave you 4 stars but not sure why. The thing that rang a bell for me was the Love and Respect that was shown after the bastard got beat up by the son. Before that allowing 18/19 yrs of abuse to your mother isn't very believable, this part sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a great story by a brilliant writer!

I love this story and I love its hero, Peter. Peter is truly heroic. In defense of his mother, he stands up to his worthless scum of a father like a young David and destroys him! His mother rewards her valiant boy, by making her delectable mommy-hole available to her son to view and admire (it's the best thing a son can ever see), to explore inside and out with his fingers, and probe with his lips and tongue. Of course, Peter gets real hard, and his loving, adoring mother handles her boy's fat prick till he blows his young balls all over her. Finally, after "dad" does himself in, mom is ready to give her cunt completely to her darling baby boy. Peter uses his mother's sweet coochie like it belongs to him, at first gently, then real rough, egged on by his blissfully orgasming mother. His big stiff prick is up his mother's twat more than it's just hanging between his strong young legs, and he keeps shooting great big twatfuls of his potent young semen up the cunt he adores. It's like they're on a perpetual mother and son honeymoon. Sure enough, Peter's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby! The years go by and their daughter Reggie grows up to be a beautiful young woman. Mom and Dad let her in on the family secret, she's thrilled and proud to be the product of an incestuous fuck, she tells them that she has the best parents in the world. When Reggie's of age, she slyly informs Dad that her sweet little slit is available to his big daddy-dick whenever he cares to use it. Reggie's real eager for her Dad to unload his balls up her cute little snatch, to make a darling little incest-baby. That is just so cool! Incest piled on incest, second generation family fucking! Now Peter has both of the family cunts, his mother's and his daughter's, for his enjoyment at will. Just as he deserves, his stiff fat prick and his heavy loaded balls will get great family workouts for years go come.

rufriterrufriterabout 11 years agoAuthor
If you haven't lived it.....

To those readers who questioned the continued silence of Mother and son.

If you have never lived with sheer terror, you will never be able to fully understand how it can completely dominate your every waking moment.

People will put themselves through unimaginable hell to protect those they love, especially if they believe that speaking out will place them in even worse physical danger..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous