Cause and Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
715 Followers

My thoughts were mixed as I turned the food on the hot grill. Kelly had shown her interest in the most blatant way possible, and I was concerned that if I didn't show equal interest I may not get another chance. On the other hand, although Joanne hadn't suggested anything directly, her body language said she wanted me. The problem was that I wanted them both, and I couldn't see any way of choosing one without offending the other.

Freda came over to help carry my culinary efforts back to the tents, and after Jo opened another bottle, we sat eating, chatting and drinking. I could still see no solution to my situation, and I grew more concerned as the light faded. My dilemma was finally resolved just as the sun dipped below the horizon, when Kelly moved alongside Freda and pushed a hand underneath her tee shirt. A twinge of disappointment that she had apparently chosen the tall blonde over me, lasted only as long as it took Jo to start unfastening my shirt, and slide her fingers up the inside of my bare leg. Taking a quick look around to make sure no other campers were watching, I squeezed her boobs, and by unspoken agreement we moved to the tent she had shared with Kelly.

Once inside, I shrugged out of my shirt and reached behind to unclasp my bra, but she shook her head. "No Reg, let me. I've been wanting to do this for years." Holding the cups in place, she released the fastening and slid the straps down my arms. Kissing from my left shoulder to the slope of my breast, she moved the fabric aside with her lips, capturing my nipple with her mouth almost before it was revealed. She sucked until the rubbery bud was rigid, then switched to the other as I reached for her firm mounds, but she pushed my hands away and laid me flat. "Not yet," she whispered throatily. "Your turn will come." I lay quiescent, content for her to take command, and watched her undress, staring in amazement at her extraordinarily impressive nipples, standing out like beacons. As she pulled of her briefs, I saw that her bush had been trimmed much closer than mine, and I licked my lips in anticipation. She smiled and parted her legs, before covering her crotch with her hand. "You can feel my tits, but only my tits. Save the best for last."

I seized the superb orbs, squeezing and fondling as she pushed down my shorts and panties. "Keep still." she ordered, moving lower and removing both garments together. "Oh god, that's beautiful! Some day some lucky cock will be in there, but for now it's mine." I held my breath, waiting for the first touch, but instead she moved up my body, and with both hands she squeezed her boobs, forcing the prominent brown nipples to stand out stiff and proud. With deliberate slowness, she brushed the hard tips across my forehead, and down my cheeks, pausing briefly at my lips before continuing. Her amazing buds were like tiny fingers as they traced patterns over my skin, and she was driving me frantic, touching me anywhere and everywhere but the one place I wanted.

Abruptly she tired of teasing, and moved between my legs. There was an avid look in her eyes as her fingers parted my pussy lips, and wrapping her hand around the base of her breast, she squeezed until the nipple stood out stiffly and rubbed it up and down my slit. I was so aroused by this totally unanticipated development, that for several minutes I could only lie quivering as she vigorously nipple fucked my clit. When her tits were glistening with my juices, she swivelled to press her wet pussy against my face, and clamp her mouth over my oozing crack. The rest of the evening, and well into the night was an erotic adventure, with Jo pleasuring me in ways I never even thought of, and me mimicking her every move. Joanne used almost her entire body as a sensual instrument of pleasure, and, by the time we fell into a sated slumber, both of our bodies were glistening from head to knees with sweat and sexual secretions

We woke early next morning, and after showering off last night's excesses, we set up the camp stove and started cooking breakfast, just as Freda and Kelly emerged from their tent. Everything was ready by the time they returned from showering, and after eating we piled all the gear into Cherry Bomb, and set off for the day's adventures. Since leaving on our trip we each seemed to have taken on additional personalities. During the day we were four fun loving girls having a good time, but away from the scrutiny of friends and families, when the sun went down our friendship was blatantly sexual.

We were fairly worn out when we returned and set up camp again, but we had picked up more wine, and after another barbecued dinner we sat round drinking and giggling. As expected, the talk became more risqué, and Kelly's eyes widened at Jo's vivid description of my reaction at being nipple fucked. The over exaggerated 'Oooh's' and 'Ohhhs', and gasps as she leaned back on her elbows, thrusting her hips skywards had us all rolling on the grass clutching our aching stomachs. Gradually our laughter subsided, and catching my eye, Kelly flicked a glance towards her tent and lifted herself to her feet. I looked at the other girls, and seeing that they were rather preoccupied, I followed Kelly.

She was already easing her skirt down her hips when I entered, and she looked pointedly at my shorts. Just to be awkward, I ignored her stare and tugged my tee shirt over my head, and teasingly pulled one cup of my bra down barely enough to expose a nipple. My idea had been to tease her for as long as possible, but she caught on immediately and stopped pushing her skirt down before her mound became visible. Chuckling at my frustration, she stripped off her shirt and bra. "Suck my boobs, and I might let you look at my pussy." I cupped her small breast, and brought my lips to her nipple. With a soft sigh she reached behind me to unfasten my bra, slipping the straps off my shoulders until my breasts swung free.

I wanted to try to tease again, but her insistent fondling of my tits took away my will to resist, and I sucked in my stomach to make it easier for her to unfasten and remove my shorts and panties. Now that I was naked, Kelly wasted no time in removing her skirt. I was beginning to understand her penchant for showing herself to total strangers, because I wanted her to look at me down there the way guys looked at her. The problem was the fact that she was hairless made me acutely self conscious about my own thatch. I brushed my palm across her smooth slit. "I wish I was like this" I muttered, not realising I was vocalising my thoughts.

She stopped feeling my boobs and looked at me. "Are you serious?" When I nodded bashfully, she grinned and delved into her back pack. "I've always wanted to do this to another girl," she grinned, brandishing a battery powered shaver. "You're going to love it." Pushing me flat, she knelt between my outstretched legs, and starting at the top of the vee shaped patch, she trimmed away all the excess hairs, before going to work on the stubble. I could feel myself becoming moist as the faint vibrations transmitted to my clit, and my hands went to my tits, pinching and tugging at my stiff nipples. Just as my orgasm began to build, she switched off the shaver and sat back on her heels. "There, that's much better. Now for the good bit." Snapping the cover in place over the shaver head, she grinned, and flipping the switch, pressed the buzzing instrument directly against my clit. My teeth clamped down on my lower lip in a futile attempt to muffle a screech as my orgasm exploded. My hips arched up towards the roof of the tent, and she slipped a leg between mine and under my raised bottom. Leaning back, she moved closer, forcing a gasp from me as bald slit met bald slit, and she ground her clit against mine.

We rocked back and forth in unison, spreading our juices until our pussies were sliding across each other like oiled silk, and then she pulled away slightly, to switch on the shaver and push it between our clits. I let out a low moan of "Ohhh fuuuuuckk", as the vibrations sent fiery spears straight through my body, and I clutched at her thighs, trying to pull her closer. If being nipple fucked by Joanne had seemed wild, this was beyond wild. This was off the planet. For several minutes, the only sound was the sloshing of our fluids, broken only by grunts of exertion, and then Kelly abruptly turned off the shaver and tossed it aside.

"We can't let all this yummy cum go to waste," she panted, reversing her position and pressing her twat against my open mouth. My tongue darted out to catch her dripping cum and channel it down my throat, as she lapped greedily. The glide of her tongue over my newly sensitised bald pussy was the most erotic feeling I could ever have imagined, and I thrashed wildly as a torrent of cum gushed from my pulsating cunt. Afterwards it took me a while to come down out of the clouds enough to sleep, and my dreams were filled with shaven slits coming at me from all directions.

When we woke next morning, Kelly made her intentions for her day's amusement clear by selecting the shortest skirt she had, and laying it out on her sleeping bag before getting ready to shower. Recalling how much I had enjoyed her and my other friends looking at my pussy, I was gaining some insight into what Kelly gained from showing herself to strangers. Not only that, I was starting to wonder what it would be like 'accidentally' letting boys look up my own skirt. I could never bring myself to show my slit of course, but the prospect of horny young studs imagining what was under my panties made my pulse quicken. I made a joke of remarking to her that it was just as well I had only packed shorts and jeans, or I might be tempted, although now that the seed had been sown, I wasn't entirely convinced that I wasn't at least half serious. Whether or not I would have the nerve was a different matter altogether.

After showering, I went to my own tent to dress, and was just about to pull on my shorts when Kelly came in and held out a skirt. "Here, try this." I hadn't expected her to take me seriously, and I found myself in a bit of a quandary. Should I refuse and have her think I was all talk, or should I wear the skirt and hope I wouldn't find myself in a situation I couldn't get out of? Then it occurred to me there might be a way out. She was only marginally slimmer than I was, but if I tried the skirt and pushed my tummy out a little, it might seem too tight to fasten, and I'd have an excuse not to wear it. My plan seemed to work perfectly, but I hadn't reckoned on her persistence or her anticipation. "I thought you might have trouble so I came prepared." She produced a shoelace, which she threaded through the buttonhole, and wrapped around the button, pulling it tight and tucking the ends into the waistband. "There you go, a loose tee shirt over that and no one will know the difference."

Faced with a situation as much of my own making as hers, one that pride wouldn't let me duck out of, I dug out an oversize shirt and pulled it on over my bra. After breakfast we decided we needed a change of scenery, so we packed up Cherry Bomb, and stopped at the campsite office, where we learned there was a similar site near a larger town about an hour's drive away. Following directions, we had no trouble locating the place, and were pleased to discover that, for a little more than we had paid to pitch our tents, we could hire a small two bedroom cabin. The temptation to sleep in real beds rather than on the hard ground was too much to resist, so we willingly paid the extra rather than waste time setting up camp. This gave us more time to explore, so after dumping our bags we set off into town. Being a bigger town, there was much more to see so we spent a pleasant couple of hours exploring.

Shortly before midday we grabbed some burgers and cokes, and headed for the park where predictably, Kelly made a beeline for a small rise which would give her a vantage point to be seen by any guys further down the slope. She dropped to the grass under the shade of a tree, and patted the ground beside her. As Freda, Jo and I joined her I was relieved to see there were no guys within viewing distance, and spared from having to make a decision right away, I relaxed and enjoyed my burger. My reprieve was short lived though, because at twelve o'clock workers emerged from nearby businesses, and congregated in the park to enjoy the sunshine and eat their lunches. Before long there were people everywhere, and with her attention seemingly elsewhere, Kelly slyly watched the reactions of a bunch of five guys sitting a little distance away, as she giggled and nonchalantly parted her thighs, barely enough to afford a view of her slit.

One by one, five pairs of eyes focussed, and I felt a twinge of envy at the attention she was attracting. For a moment I was tempted to emulate her, but even though I was wearing panties I lacked the courage. After no more than thirty seconds, she clamped her knees together, and turned to face us with a laugh. "That will brighten their dreary lives, and give them something to talk about for the next month."

About twenty minutes later, apparently deciding they had seen all they were likely to, the group dispersed, and we resumed our exploring. Although there was plenty to occupy our minds as we wandered around, my thoughts kept returning to expressions of the guys in the park, and I was beginning to regret lost opportunities. The raw lust in their faces had been more of a turn on than I had realised at the time, even though it hadn't been directed at me.

We passed the afternoon just wandering around, occasionally flirting with guys who approached us, and laughing off any suggestions we link up. On our return to the campsite, we found that a couple of guys had moved into the cabin next door, and later in the evening we were sitting outside talking over the day's events, and the duo invited themselves to join us. Since they hadn't come empty handed we raised no objections, and for the next couple of hours we sat chatting and drinking their beer. I wasn't sure whether to be disappointed or not, but they kept the conversation to generalities, so we didn't have to fend off any unwelcome suggestions, and as darkness fell they said goodnight and returned to their cabin.

By unspoken agreement I was to share a room with Freda, at least for tonight, and after the thoughts that had been racing through my head all day, I couldn't wait to have her mouth on my pussy. When I walked into our room she was just removing her panties, and away from the cramped confines of the tent, and with better lighting, I was surprised at how much taller she appeared to be without clothing. Her long legs seemed to go on forever, and when she turned to face me, I guessed that Kelly had been busy with her too, because her blonde bush was gone, and I could see her clit peeping out from the smooth lips. She stood with her feet apart, smiling as I admired the view as I struggled out of my clothes. Her eyes gleamed with pleasure, and she licked her lips at the sight of my equally bald pussy. Without delay she pushed me onto the bed, and for almost an hour we slurped and stroked each other to orgasm after orgasm.

The following day was almost a carbon copy, except that I reverted to wearing my shorts, and when Craig and Eddie returned to their cabin next door after the beer ran out, Joanne and I nipple fucked and sixty-nined until we were on the brink of exhaustion. I woke early on the final day of our break, and I had breakfast of bacon eggs and beans well under way before the others emerged. As we sat around eating and discussing plans, Kelly started urging me to wear a skirt again. It didn't really matter what happened, she pointed out, because after today we would never see any of the people in town again. More to shut her up than with any intent, I agreed, and after we had showered she produced an equally short skirt, and a pair of almost sheer white panties, daring me to wear them. Since I had no intention of showing anyway, I accepted the dare and pulled them up my legs.

When we were all ready we piled into Cherry Bomb and set off into town. Now that we were only twenty four hours from going home, my mind turned to my hopes, although at this stage I couldn't think of them as expectations. As the day wore on towards lunch time, I started to become apprehensive, wondering if leaving that photograph for Dad had been wise. Sitting in the park I thought again about the picture. It hadn't really shown anything he hadn't seen around the house, except maybe the top edges of my nipples, and not even that really, but it seemed to me the note that accompanied the photo had made it pretty clear what I had in mind.

No man had ever seen my pussy, but now, in my fantasy Dad was crouched in front of me, and I parted my legs to give him an unrestricted view of my moist slit. I was brought abruptly back to reality when Kelly nudged me. "Attagirl Reg. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. You already have an admirer."

I looked at her blankly, and she gestured down the slope with her eyes. Turning my head slowly, I glanced in the direction she indicated and saw a man of about forty looking towards me. I still didn't understand until I realised where he was looking, and I literally froze with shock. Whilst I had been fantasising about Dad looking at my pussy, I had unconsciously allowed my knees to drift apart, and the man was staring directly at my crotch. I tried desperately to close my legs, but his gaze seemed to push them further apart, and for what seemed an embarrassing eternity I could only sit helpless as the flimsy panties became wetter and wetter, and, I was sure, almost transparent. Mercifully he realised he had been caught in the act, and he levered himself to his feet and walked away.

The remainder of the afternoon passed in a blur. I had no recollection of what we did, or of the drive back to the cabin. All I knew was that having that man staring at my crotch had made me unbelievably horny, and in my mind I was already replacing his eyes with those of my Dad. By the time our neighbours got up to leave I was desperate for release, and as soon as the door closed behind them I practically dragged Kelly into the bedroom. She looked at me in surprise as I tore off my clothes and stripped her, and as understanding came to her she smiled. "Fuck Reg, that guy really got to you didn't he?" Throwing herself backwards on to the bed, she held out her arms. "Now you know why I enjoy flashing. I always felt you were like me. You just needed to realise it yourself."

I joined her on the bed, and she pulled my head to her breasts. "You know until this week I had never been touched, not really. I always liked showing my pussy, but except for sometimes letting a boy feel my boobs on the outside of my clothes, that was as far as I'd gone." She pushed her nipple into my mouth. "When Joanne started touching me the other night I was too shocked to stop her, then I found out how wonderful it felt to get my tits sucked. There was no way I wanted to stop her when she started licking my cunt."

In many ways, what she said mirrored my own thoughts, although unlike her I knew what it was like to have hands on my tits and pussy, so I hadn't been as hesitant with Freda as Kelly had been with Jo.

My subconscious must have still been on tomorrow, because when I took my busy mouth from her hard nipples and fastened it over her slit, I found myself wondering if Mom tasted this good. Before this week it had never occurred to me to lick a pussy, but now the thought of having my face between Mom's thighs excited me beyond belief, and I put extra effort into licking Kelly's bald twat. I swivelled round and pressed my cunt hard against Kelly's mouth, letting out a loud moan as in my imagination it was Dad's face I was fucking, Dad's tongue probing my hymen with each thrust of my hips. Tremors shook me as my orgasm surged from clit to nipples and back again, and my cum poured over Kelly's face an instant before her secretions flooded my waiting mouth.

rufriter
rufriter
715 Followers