Cause and Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

"Oh fuck," she panted into my dripping snatch. "That was the best yet. You should flash your cunt more often if that's what it does to you."

I couldn't resist a giggle. "If I'd known, maybe I would have." I twisted around and lay beside her, and she turned to face me, gently sucking my nipples. My hands moved to her boobs, squeezing stroking and teasing, gradually working her up until her breathing became ragged. Taking one of my hands, she thrust it between her legs and reached for my clit, and gently but firmly we slowly fingered each other to another orgasm, before finally drifting into a satisfied sleep.

We slept fairly late, but when the morning sun woke us there was no sound from the other room. Although I was impatient to get home, I decided there was no harm in letting Jo and Freda sleep in whilst Kelly and I showered. I wanted everything to go smoothly when I arrived home, with the emphasis on smooth, so before heading for the shower I borrowed Kelly's shaver and removed the stubble. It was getting too late to mess around cooking breakfast, so I figured we could just load up Cherry Bomb, and pick up burgers on the way. On the way back from the shower block we discovered the reason for the silence from the other room. Still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, Freda and Joanne emerged from next door, and sauntered towards us with smug 'guess who got fucked' grins splitting their faces. Kelly and I pressed them to tell us the dirty details, but all they could do was grin like idiots, so we loaded up and hit the road.

After we picked up breakfast, the pair finally broke their infuriating silence, and laughing like demented hyenas, they recounted how they had teamed up to 'suck and fuck poor Eddie and Craig to quivering jellies'. As the miles passed, the descriptions became more and more graphic, but eventually the topic was exhausted, and they lapsed into silence. About halfway home Kelly glanced behind her and broke into a fit of giggles. I eased off the accelerator and risked a quick look of my shoulder and nearly ran off the road. Their lurid account of their antics with the guys must have affected them more than they anticipated, because Freda and Jo had their jeans and panties pushed down around their knees, and they were fingering each other furiously. I tried to concentrate on my driving, but the activity behind me was getting to me. It only made matters worse when I glanced down and was horrified to see a huge and rapidly spreading wet patch on the crotch of my shorts. A part of me wanted to stop and find some release, either with or without help, but mostly I wanted to be home, so I tried to distract myself by counting the different makes of cars coming towards me.

The ploy worked inasmuch as I was able to pay more attention to my driving, and when the two in the rear seat finally finished playing, I relaxed a bit more. A short time later, at my friends' insistence we stopped at a roadhouse for a full sit down lunch, which took up almost an hour that I didn't want to waste, but was at least a welcome distraction. As we came closer to home I started thinking about Dad again, and a sudden thought put a huge lead weight in the pit of my stomach. Mom was so much older than he was, so what if he only liked older women? What if he thought an eighteen year old was too young for him? I had heard that there were men that found no sexual appeal in teenage girls, and now I was terrified that Dad would be one of them.

By the time I dropped the girls off and drove home, it was getting close to dinner time, and I had all but convinced myself that my hopes were in vain. My feet were as heavy as my heart as I dragged myself into the house, and the greeting I received from my parents seemed no different than if I was merely returning from the shopping centre. I dumped my things in my room, and undressed to wash off the stale stink of my earlier arousal.

When I came out of the shower, I noticed something on my bed that I was sure hadn't been there when I undressed. It stood out starkly red against the cream bedcovers, so I was certain I would have noticed it before now. I picked it up and allowed my hopes to rise a little when I unfolded a sheer half cup bra, which wouldn't even come close to covering my nipples, and tiny matching briefs. They obviously weren't ordinary store bought garments, because there were no manufacturer's labels other than the size, and there was no customary inner lining in the crotch of the panties. The fabric was so sheer and flimsy that it was clear that they were designed to enhance rather than to conceal.

Since they could only have been left on my bed when I was showering, the question was who had put them there? Was it Mom's way of showing me how to get Dad's interest, or was it Dad's way of telling me he wanted his little girl? Whatever the case may be, at that moment I didn't really care. The set was so beautiful and alluring that I felt sexy just thinking of wearing them. I put them on and studied the effect in the mirror. "Shit Reg, if I saw me in these even I would fancy me," I breathed. It was just as well my breasts were firm enough to stand out on their own, because the bra gave no support, but the way it framed and accentuated my hard pink nipples was breathtaking. I parted my legs and looked down at my clearly defined hairless pussy, with its pouting lips and neat dividing line. "Hmm, gates of Daddy Heaven -- I hope." I giggled.

My self admiration was interrupted by Mom calling me to dinner, and I quickly threw on a robe and went to join her and Dad. He hardly looked at me when I sat down to eat, and except for an occasional glance, he kept his eyes on the plate throughout the meal. I helped Mom clear away the dishes, and went into the living room, where Dad was sitting at the end of the couch. My heart lurched when I saw he was looking at my photograph, and for the first time since I arrived home he met my eyes. "What you suggest is a huge step Baby, and there can be no going back, so if you want to change your mind it's ok by me. I don't want you to rush into it unless you are really ready."

My heart sank, at the thought that my worst fear was about to be realised, and he didn't want me. Nonetheless I shook my head firmly. "No Daddy, I'm ready. It's what I want - if you want it too."

In reply he smiled and patted the cushion beside him, and relieved, I sat down just as Mom came into the room. Until then I had felt a little nervous, but when she sat beside me I became calmer than I had ever been. He slipped an arm around my shoulders, and I saw Mom smile as he pulled me closer. Our lips met in a chaste father daughter kiss, which quickly became a deep exploring lovers' kiss and I held my breath, willing him to put a hand on my breast. Instead, he broke away and carefully folded open my robe, gasping as his gaze fell on my rigid nipples. I leaned back and lifted my breasts from the bra cups, offering them to him. "Suck them Daddy."

Lowering his head as I unhooked my bra, he took my nipple and as much of the surrounding flesh as he could manage into his mouth. I stifled a groan of ecstasy, squeezing my eyes tight as sparks shot through to my loins. Each in her own way, my girlfriends had been superb tit suckers, but none were as good as this. As he sucked my boob his hand found it its twin, his work roughened fingers rasping across the hardened bud and sending shivers clear through to my toes.

His lips moved slowly down my body, followed by his hands, his fingers fluttering on my skin like captive butterflies. I felt a sense of loss when he took away his hands, and I looked down to see Mom unbutton and take off his shirt. There was a misty gleam in her eyes as she knelt to unfasten his belt, and tug down his pants. My eyes widened in delight and I licked my lips, as for the first time I saw my Daddy's hard cock. It wasn't huge, but it looked bigger and stiffer than any of the boys I'd jerked off, and certainly bigger and stiffer than the two I had sucked. Looking at it standing proudly from its nest of curly dark hairs, I decided there and then that, unlike the other times, if I took it in my mouth I would not stop until I had every last drop of his cum trickling down my throat.

Mom resumed her seat, and I reached for Dad's wonderful tool, itching to feel its warmth in my palm, but he evaded my grasp and knelt between my open thighs. I could feel his eyes burning on my moist slit through the now wetly transparent fabric of my panties, and I held my breath again in anticipation. Mom had told me in past 'girly' conversations, that until she had gained the confidence and courage to take it further, in the first months they had been sexually active, she hadn't been able to bring herself to let Dad do any more than suck her tits and lick her pussy. Now he had sucked my tits, and I desperately wanted to feel his tongue probing my pussy.

I provocatively stroked the wet fabric and placed my fingertip against his lips. "Taste Daddy."

His tongue darted out for an instant, and then he leaned in and licked at the pussy juice that was seeping through my panties, pressing the filmy material into my slit. A sharp intake of breath from Mom made me look to the side, just in time to see her slip her hand under her skirt as Dad pulled my panties down my legs, and tossed them behind him. Ever so gently he eased apart my pouting lips and gasped in surprise. "My god, you're a virgin??"

I wasn't sure if it was a question or an exclamation, so I smiled and said quietly. "Yes Daddy. You gave me Cherry Bomb, and now I want you to have my cherry. But I want you to make me cum with your mouth first like you did with Mommy." He didn't need any further prompting, and he fastened his mouth over my slit. My hips jerked as he found my clit, then slid his tongue down to press hard against my hymen. I gave in to the sensations that were coursing through my body, and looked to smile my gratitude at Mom. Her stare was fixed between my legs, and her hand was working frantically under her skirt. I put out a hand and lifted the hem, folding it up over her stomach, delighted to see that her mound was as devoid of growth as mine. She looked at me in surprise when I grasped her wrist, picking up the rhythm, then she took her hand away, allowing me to thrust two fingers deep inside her pussy.

Since she had already brought herself close, my action pushed her over the edge and she shuddered as her climax swept over her. The excitement of watching my Mom cum hastened my own orgasm, and moments after Dad started nibbling my clit I bathed his face with my juices. He raised his head and smiled at me with so much love my heart almost burst. Taking his cock in his hand he moved closer. "Are you ready Baby? Tell me if it hurts too much and I'll stop, OK?"

This was the moment I had been dreaming of, so of course I was ready! I nodded and as the rubbery tip of his cock parted my pussy lips, I clenched my teeth, determined not to spoil his pleasure by showing pain even if it did hurt. I wanted him inside me, and if it hurt a little, so what? It would be more than worth it. He pushed forward firmly, and I was glad he was looking down, because I couldn't help a grimace when my hymen gave way, and then he was inside me. I was bursting with elation as he started to thrust gently. 'He's fucking me!' I exulted silently. 'My wonderful Daddy is fucking me!'

I undulated my hips to meet and match his thrusts, and the slither of his hard tool in and out of my well lubricated, no longer virgin snatch was the most glorious feeling I could ever have imagined. "Fuck me Daddy!" I panted. "Fuck your baby girl! Oh yes! Fuck meeeeee!" My cries rose to a screeching wail as my orgasm struck, and suddenly my cum was pouring out around his driving rod. "I'm cumming Daddeee! Oh god I'm cumminggg. Don't stop! Oh god yesss!"

Within moments his cock jerked, and he anointed the walls and deepest recesses of my well fucked cunt with gout after gout of thick precious cum. "Oh god Daddy, that was wonderful," I panted, as he slowly withdrew and lay on top of me, with his chest pressed against my supersensitive nipples.

"Yes Baby, it was great for me too," he murmured, kissing me gently. "I'm a very lucky man having a sweet daughter giving me her virginity. I hope I didn't hurt you?"

"Not at all Daddy, your tongue made me so ready that when your cock broke my cherry I hardly felt it." It was only a tiny white lie, because it had hurt a bit, but if it made him feel better it was worth it. "And when you filled me with cum it was wonderful." I added. His weight was pressing me down, and although I loved feeling his naked body against me, I was relieved when he raised himself and looked at my now puffed up pussy.

"We made a bit of a mess Baby, I think we'd better get you cleaned up." Taking my hand, he helped me from the couch and led me to the bathroom, with Mom following. Dad and I stepped under the warm spray as Mom undressed and squeezed in beside us. I stood with my legs apart as he took the washcloth and cleaned up my pussy, and frowned an apology when he saw me wince, but his face cleared at my reassuring smile. Soaping my hands, I grasped his limp member, stroking and squeezing it until it was standing hard and proud again. It felt so good that I wished that I could hold it forever, but since I had other plans, I relaxed my fingers to ensure he didn't climax.

Mom took the washcloth from Dad's hand and prepared to wash her excretions from the insides of her thighs, but I shook my head. "Let me Mom." Maintaining my grip on Dad's tool, I soaped her breasts, which although still surprisingly firm were beginning to lose their battle with gravity. Rejoicing in the feel of her taut nipple against my palm, I fondled and caressed the resilient globes until she began to sigh with pleasure, then slid my hand lower to part her lips and take her clit between finger and thumb. Still holding on to Dad's pole, I worked Mom's hard pleasure bud like a tiny cock, and as she shivered in approaching orgasm, I again sent her over the edge with two fingers driven up into her slippery pussy. When her trembling subsided I finished cleaning her, and guiding Dad by his cock I led the way into my parents' bedroom.

Disappointingly for me, instead of joining us on the bed, Mom decided to make some coffee. Lying side by side, I slid my hand slowly up and down Dad's shaft, whilst he toyed with my tits. On previous occasions when I had jerked boys off, I had mostly done so to make them cum to take their attention away from trying to put their cocks in my pussy, but now I took the time to enjoy the feel of the love muscle that had given me so much pleasure. He gradually moved his hand between my legs, but when I winced at his touch on my conquered virginity, he withdrew.

"I'm sorry Baby, I should have realised you would still be a bit sensitive."

I leered at him suggestively. "It's OK daddy, I'll be fine in the morning, but if you want to you can kiss it and make it better."

He laughed at the transparency of the euphemism, and started kissing his way down from my boobs, but because I kept a firm grip on his cock he had to twist around, which was exactly what I wanted. I thought I was being sneaky in trying to surprise him, but he must have guessed what I had in mind, because he twisted all the way until his prick was scant inches from my face. At the first touch of his tongue on my clit, I raised my head and took him into my mouth. I had no intention of simply masturbating him with my lips, as with the two other boys. I wanted him to feel the caress of my tongue, and enjoy the warm suction of my mouth. I wanted to explore the shape and texture of his cock, but most of all I wanted to know the taste of his slippery cum.

Careful to avoid what remained of my ruptured hymen, Dad licked up and down my puffy slit, nipping my love bud between his lips and starting my juices flowing as I rolled his testicles in my fingers, working my mouth eagerly on his wonderful stiff cock. My need to cum overcame my concern about how tender I was, and I thrust my cunt hard against my Daddy's probing tongue, as I sucked hungrily on his pole. With my orgasm ripping through every cell in my body, I felt his balls tighten, and a hot stream of thick sticky cum flooded my greedy mouth. I continued to suck until he was drained, then rolled his goo around my mouth with my tongue, exploring the taste and texture before letting it trickle down my throat.

I guess the long drive and the excitement of the evening must have got the better of me, because the next thing I knew I was awakened by the morning sun streaming through the window, and movement on the bed beside me. Turning my face away from the glare, I opened my eyes and saw Dad, propped on his elbows over Mom, and thrusting in and out of her pussy. I altered my position so I could watch his stiff rod driving in and out of her hairless slit, then smiled happily as he groaned and spilled his load inside her. Pleased that Mom hadn't missed out because of Dad fucking me, I moved alongside them and kissed them both. Dad withdrew his softening cock, and disappeared towards the bathroom, and I laid a hand on her breast.

Looking down at my hand she smiled, then lifted her eyes to my face. "You know something? Until yesterday I had never been touched by a woman." I felt strangely pleased that she said woman, rather than girl, because to me it meant that she accepted that I was grown up.

I lowered my head, and just before I took her hard nipple between my lips, I said quietly, "Really? In that case you're in for a treat." For some minutes I sucked and nibbled each of her tits in turn, nursing as I had as a babe in arms, loving them the way they deserved to be loved. Her chest began to heave, and I slid down to lie between her legs, with my own legs hanging over the end of the bed. Parting her reddened lips, I drove my tongue into her just fucked hole, seeking and lapping Dad's cum.

Everything I had learned in the past week from Joanne and the girls, I put into pleasuring Mom's pussy, and she was soon holding my head and squirming against my tongue. I could feel Dad's calloused hands parting my thighs, and I raised my bottom to allow him to drive his cock deep into my wet slot. I licked Mom's clit furiously as he grasped my hips and fucked me with long firm strokes. We erupted together as one, and I was in erotic heaven as I slurped the mix of Dad and Mom's cum from her cunt, and he pumped a welcome load of hot fresh seed into mine.

The following couple of weeks were pure bliss, although it was a week before Mom was able to overcome her reticence and taste my pussy, and a few days more before she could bring herself to lick Dad's cum out of me. That didn't bother me too much though, because I was more than happy to eat her out at every opportunity when Dad was at work, and in the evenings he took turns filling our cunts and mouths with his sticky jism.

A letter arrived at the end of the second week, informing me that I had been accepted in to a prestigious university. I didn't like the idea of being more than four hours drive away from home, but Mom and Dad convinced me it would be insane to reject such a heaven sent opportunity, and in due course I loaded up Cherry Bomb and set off for the big city. In the course of the following years I applied myself diligently to my studies, visiting home as often as I could, and between times being lustily fucked and licked by a succession of fellow students of both sexes.

On the day of my graduation, Mom and Dad sat proudly with the other parents, as I walked up the steps to be presented with my honours degree in sociology. That evening I joined them in their hotel room, sharing bed and bodies, and the next morning they returned home. It took me a couple more days to finalise things at the university, and then I piled everything into Cherry Bomb and headed home with definite plans in mind. For the last two months I had restricted my sexual activity to girls only, because I had stopped taking the contraceptive pill. Now as I drove, I pictured my ovum making its journey to my womb, to be joyfully greeted by my Daddy's potent seed. Maybe in a few years, the son I hoped he would give me -- if he hadn't already done so in the hotel room after my graduation - would follow my/his Daddy's tradition by fucking, and maybe even impregnating his horny Mommy.

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers