All Comments on 'Cavendish Gets His Pipe Polished #02'

by borcumriff

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Wasted My Time!!!

Again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Racist Wacc

Hopeless writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pathetic

wrong story. wrong listing, wrong, wrong......just a waste of time for more niggar fucking a wimp white guy's wife......B S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Racist bullshit should have its own catagory: "Garbage"

This was idiotic. Thanks for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
trash

what is it with all this bullshit black guy fantasy? no real woman wants one.

looking4itlooking4italmost 12 years ago
I have to agree

This was made for the interracial category. Not a big sub cuck fan myself. Couple it with racial superiority of any kind and you have totally lost me. This also read like a continuation story, like we're missing chapter one and there are more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuckold crap

Post this in fetish. This is NOT Loving Wives. This is Stupid Dumb-ass Husbands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interracial Cuck Crap

This was patheti. Interracial moron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So?

Hey, all you guys who are bitching about the story. Deep down inside, all of you wish that you could watch your wife do the same thing while you sit there stroking you pathetic little pale cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hope

I sure hope that there are other breeds out there that dont think all other race's are here to fuck your lillie white ass bitch's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another

wife with the brains of knat and husband who has fogotten how to use his. She is selfiish, and he is stupid to let her do this. Dumb spouses. They are not lovers anymore, they are not partners, they are room mates. Divorce. But this author does not have the courage to take this story in the directions it should go.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Category

This is between LW and InterRace. It would score much better in IR. Pity there is no category for Drunkard Hubbies Who No Longer Try To Please Their Sweety!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to the person

who wrote so, your that much of a loser from what you write i can only feel pity for you, you wouldn't be worth getting mad over or worrying about as for the story it is like you you a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Correct category?

For a loving wives story this was not all that great. Putting it in the humor category would shed a whole different light on the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
After her affair

All she is good for in my world is a replacement for a toilet. Ya know piss girl but no containers only her proven filthy mouth for piss and shit. No sex never follow a bunny disease ya know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love this

My wife has been sucking and fucking her black boss for about a year now. I caught them doing it in our bed and was more than shocked but it has been a hot experience just the same. She's never been fucked as good but she is now hotter than ever for me. We have great sex now and often too. Especially in the car and parks. I have to admit it is strange doing her after him but I am so satisfied by her. More than ever. It has turned out great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How pathetic can you get?

This author (?) is possibly setting a new low for posting trash. Note very low scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shit

good night asshole. pls do us a favour and don't get up tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Anonymous-So

Is that what you did asshole. It's your kind that is making this site a trash dump for the pathetic wimp cuckold. I wish there was a way to run this type of writer off this site and you cock suckers with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I used to enjoy this website, a bit of titillation is harmless

But. Lately jerks keep posting interracial in the loving wives section, if it's not that then it's sick homosexual crap slipped in.

Apparently staff has their heads in their ass, so why would any of us even bother to write? I just dropped back in, the very first story I click on, same old same old.

I notice the better authors are all pretty much gone now.

So on to other sites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks to huecuck and the

retinue of closet cuckolds there are only 1-2 good authors left in LW - this story is exactly what those repressed homo-cucks wanted and now they have it; something they can bitch and moan about while spanking tiny monkeys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You must be so proud!

To anonymous who said; love this;

The cuckold wrote in part,

“My wife has been sucking and fucking her black boss for about a year now. I caught them doing it in our bed and was more than shocked but it has been a hot experience just the same.”

You must be so proud. Do her parents know? I’m sure they would view you admiration.

Do your parents know? What about your co-workers, your friends and family? You can have tee shirts made up proclaiming this pinnacle in your marriage.

I’m sure you send out Christmas card with your wife sucking on his cock?

Perhaps he will get her pregnant and you can raise their love child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can anyone tell me...

where the good authors have gone? This crap seems to be what the current Lit editors want in LW but I'm done now.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Racist...

This story has racism all in it....It wasn't until the final talks of the black writer....

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Glad you stopped writing,

this crap is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finished

You're done, you figured it out. She is clever, likes her BF and she is setting you up to be her slut. Clever girl.

If you ever manage to break away and believe me, YOU are their slut and he will use and fuck the hell out of her and she will have you clean her constantly and the BF.

If you get away someday, you will eventually come to the realization that you were not totally responsible for her conduct, YOU just made it possible and like any intelligent woman, she needed to make sure she had you under control for the house, bills, family and work exposure. Bottom line, she was into being a slut and with blacks...Hot Wife....nah, just for you to think - She Is A Slut and done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

now he is a cuckhold with a slut wife toss her less trouble

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Ir cuck garbage is nothing new, as this crap is from a few years back. Sucked then, sucks now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous