Cazi's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cazi smiled at the last thought. It seemed that her New Year's Wish that night had come true. She had never received another invitation to a party at Bevington Manor after she had put off her mourning black. On the contrary, Lord Bevington had seemed to take that as a personal affront to his dignity. Soon she had been 'blacklisted' and only a few of her friends had continued to talk to her, unconcerned with any potential insult to the influential Lord Bevington.

She came back to the present with a chuckle. She realized that Aelfric was looking at her curiously and just smiled at him. "I was just thinking." She wrapped her arm around his and rested her hand on his forearm. "So you are going to stay Aelfric?" She looked up at him with a smile.

"Yes, Cazi," Aelfric said, "I will stay." He smiled down at her and rested his hand on top of hers.

"I will prepare you a room to sleep in." Amina said. "It will be ready in a few minutes."

Cazi sensed her friend's amusement and looked over at her curiously. "I do not think that a separate room will be necessary, Amina."

She chuckled at Amina's disapproving sniff and slightly arched brow. "As you wish, Cazi." She flushed bright crimson as she heard Amina's voice in her head. Do try to keep it down some please, Cazi. I will need to sleep sometime tonight.

Aelfric looked at her curiously but she just shook her head. She looked back at Amina and smiled sweetly. I am not the only one to get loud at times like that, Amina. Do remember that.

Amina smiled softly and nodded her head. No, you are not. But you are the only one to get that loud out in the open where just anyone can hear you.

Cazi flushed and looked away. She stayed close to Aelfric as Amina led them upstairs to her room. Amina left them with another mental admonition to Cazi to keep it down somewhat and a nod to Aelfric before turning for her own room to sleep. Cazi led Aelfric into her room and closed the door behind them.

As soon as it closed she felt Aelfric's hand on her arm. He turned her around and pulled her tight against him. He kissed her lips, softly at first but, as his fingers gently curled in her hair to hold them to his, more insistently as their lips lingered together.

Cazi slipped her arms around Aelfric's neck and held herself tight to him. She sighed against his lips as his hand untie the belt of her robe before slipping inside to caress the smooth flesh of her stomach. His fingertips trailed lightly over her skin, sliding upward, the back of his hand brushing the undercurve of her breast. Aelfric flipped the robe back and, as she lowered her arms, brushed it off of her. As the robe fell to the floor behind her she stepped forward.

She locked her eyes on Aelfric's as he began to undress himself. She helped him, almost tearing at his clothes in her hurry to get him undressed. As his clothes slid to the floor, joining hers, their arms once more slipped around each other, their lips pressing tightly. Cazi kept her lips moving against his as they slowly made their way towards the bed.

As Aelfric's legs hit the bed he fell backwards. His arms tightened around Cazi. She tightened her arms around him and gave a playful squeal as they fell onto the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. She scrambled up onto the bed with him, straddling him to stay on top of him as he pushed himself back up onto the bed. She wrapped her arms around him as he straightened out on the bed, her lips pressing back to his.

She moaned softly as she felt his arms wrap around her. He shifted slightly, easing his stiffening shaft against her already slick entrance. She felt the engorged head sliding against her and moaned "Oh, God" softly. She moved softly against him as his arm slid back around her, her body seemingly moving of its own accord, trying to slide him into her. She felt his thick length slide deep into her and moaned deeply.

Cazi gasped as Aelfric swapped their positions, putting her to her back beneath him. He pushed up slowly, his back arching and Cazi moaned deeply, his thickness sliding easily into her slick tight sheath. Aelfric's hands drew another soft moan from her as they slid up her sides to cup her breasts, caressing softly as he slowly rocked himself back and forth above her, his chest barely brushing her hard nipples as his rigid member pushed deep again and again.

Cazi wrapped her legs around his waist and held tightly as she felt him slide in and out of her, his hard shaft pushing against her gripping inner walls again and again, her moans soft as Aelfric's lips moved against hers. She clutched at his shoulders as he thrust into her again and again, pulling almost out, the top of his cock rubbing her clit as he did, before pushing deep into her again. His hips rocked forward suddenly at the end of each thrust, his hard cock driven hard the last couple of inches into her heated core.

The combination of the long, slow motions rubbing against her clit and the sudden snap of Aelfric thrusting his cock into her had Cazi gasping, her body already climbing the peak towards her orgasm. Her nails began to dig deeper into his back as he continued to tease her hard nipples, caressing and gently tugging the sensitive peaks as he thrust himself in and out of her. "Oh God, Aelfric" she moaned as his fingers tweaked the stiff buds of her nipples, feeling her body reacting to his gentle teasing.

As her body gave in to its pleasure, bucking and thrashing beneath him, Cazi dug her nails into his back, holding on for dear life. As her inner walls clamped down tightly around him she cried out as he continued to thrust his hard cock deep into her. Aelfric teasingly slowed his thrusts as her tightness gripped and relaxed around him as her pleasure ran rampant through her. She almost growled as he kept his thick member sliding deep into her still but moving almost tortuously slow except for the sudden snap of his hips at the end of his thrusts, each one making her cry out as she was kept perched on the edge of her pleasure without being pushed over.

Cazi did growl as Aelfric slowed his thrusts even more, stopping with his hardness buried deep within her. "Oh God, no, Aelfric. Do not stop. Keep going. Please!" She cried out "Oh, God, Yes!" as he drove hard into her, her nails digging into his back as she was driven over the edge. She felt her nails once more scoring marks in Aelfric's back as he lowered his weight down, holding her pinned to the bed by his chest against hers as he rocked back slowly only to drive hard back into her.

Cazi felt her body clenching and gripping Aelfric's hard shaft as he drove relentlessly into her, his lips pressing tight to hers as her cries once again began to grow in volume as her pleasure grew in intensity. Aelfric pressed his lips tight to hers as he thrust faster into her. Cazi felt the pleasure within him building and once more rode the tide of her orgasm as it crashed through her. Aelfric moaned deeply against her lips as he thrust his thick cock deep into her.

Cazi cried out again as she felt his seed jet deep into her as her slick pussy milked the pleasure from his thick shaft as he drove it in and out of her. With a deep groan Aelfric thrust hard into her, holding tight to her as his body jerked, the last of his pleasure emptying within her clenching tightness. Cazi clung tightly to him as he almost collapsed on top of her, his body pinning her to the bed beneath him. Slowly she withdrew her nails from his back, her arms keeping him held tight to her.

Cazi murmured "I missed you so, Aelfric" as sleep snatched them both away, his arms sliding under her as hers held tight to him, keeping them snug together, his spent shaft still within her clenching tightness as the aftershocks of her pleasure kept her toes curling even in her sleep. His weight was a reassurance of his presence even in her dreams.

12