Cazi's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved with him as he slowly walked her backwards towards the bed. He kept his lips pressed tight against hers as one hand slid up into her hair. She moaned again as his fingers twined themselves in her mass of curls. Her arousal seemed to grow by the second with this man and somehow he seemed to know it. Pulling her head back a bit he simply said one word as he looked into her eyes. "Suck."

As soon as he said it her mind filled with images of her on her knees doing exactly what he said to do. Keeping her eyes on his she lowered slowly to her knees. She felt as if she was not in control of her body as one hand came up to wrap around the girth of his stiff rod. As if hypnotized she began to slowly stroke his thick shaft. A tightening of his hand in her hair brought her lips closer to it and, with a soft moan seeing he intended for her to suck him sooner rather than later, she closed her lips around his hard cock.

His moan was only a touch louder than hers as her tongue flicked across his engorged cock. His hand slowly began to move her head back and forth as he started to thrust his thick shaft between her lips. Images continued to run through her mind: Thoughts of her sucking him, tasting him. As her head bobbed back and forth along his hardness the images in her mind turned to him taking her in a manner of varied positions, to him tasting her, much as she was tasting him. Other images popped into her mind as she sucked hard on his stiff shaft. Suddenly she saw him above her, his mouth on her body, feeling his teeth sink into her skin, tasting her blood as it flowed.

Despite herself she moaned as she almost felt his teeth sinking into her flesh. His hand tightened even more in her hair as he pumped his thick hardness between her lips faster. Her own thoughts turned back to what she was doing. She sucked harder on the rigid flesh between her lips, wanting to taste his pleasure. Almost instantly her mind flooded with thoughts of his hardness pumping against her lips and tongue, stream after thick sticky stream of his hot seed spraying between her lips as she gulped it down voraciously. His grip in her hair slowed her down as she started to move her mouth faster along his thick shaft. As his grip stopped her lips near the head of his cock she looked up at him. His eyes seemed to burn as he looked down at her. "Do you want me to feed you, my sweet Cassandra?"

Unable to move her head even the slight distance required to pull his cock from her mouth she just nodded. He moaned as the motion moved her tongue against his cock's sensitive head. As the thoughts of his seed filling her mouth, feeding her his pleasure continued to flit through her mind he relaxed his grip and moaned softly "Then feed away, Cassandra." Without needing any further prompting she plunged her lips deep around his thick shaft, sucking and licking the rigid flesh between them as a starving animal in the zoo would attack a leg of lamb thrown to it. He matched her motion for motion, thrusting his throbbing shaft between her lips faster and faster as his release drew ever closer with each sucking plunge between her lips.

Within minutes she was rewarded for her efforts with a deep moan from him. His hand tightened once again in her hair as his thick cock pulsed against her lips. With a hungry moan mostly muffled by the jerking shaft between her lips, Cassandra started sucking hard on Alfred's cock, gulping down stream after stream of his hot seed. Her moan against his cock drew another moan from him as his body jerked in the throes of his pleasure, his eyes still locked on hers watching as she fed from his hard cock.

She heard his voice in her head as her lips slowed their frantic motions along his now-spent cock. Soon we will both feed, sweet Cassandra. Her eyes widened as they stayed locked with his. She couldn't figure out if his voice in her mind was her overly aroused imagination playing tricks on her or not. She decided that hearing his voice in her head had to be a by-product of her extreme arousal. He smiled at her as he slowly eased his cock from between her lips with a soft 'pop' as the engorged head slipped free of her gently suckling mouth.

Cassandra paused in shock as she did the fastenings on her dress. Aelfric had demonstrated that he could read her thoughts as well as speak to her in them. Maybe it had not been her imagination and he really had spoken to her in her mind. She once again let her mind wander back to the previous night as she finished dressing.

Cassandra cried out her pleasure, mindless of what anyone hearing her might think. Her hand gripped the back of Alfred's head, holding it between her thighs as his tongue danced against her clit, tortuously prolonging her third orgasm with its light touch as her inner walls alternately gripped and relaxed around the two fingers he was stroking the core of her womanhood with. Her thighs locked over his shoulders, helping to keep his mouth on her as each touch of his tongue sent electricity shooting through her body causing her to jerk and thrash about at his attentions to her sensitive flesh.

She almost flopped back onto the bed as his tongue left her clit. Her breasts heaved as she struggled to catch her breath. He slid his other hand up and cupped the softness of her breast. She could see the smile in his eyes as his tongue teased her clit with light licks as he spoke softly. "I told you that I would feed on you as well did I not?" Without waiting for her answer he stroked his fingers against her inner tightness. His thumb worked lightly against her clit as he once more lowered his head to her flesh. As she felt herself beginning to slowly climb towards another orgasm, he hurried the process along with an almost gentle pinch of her hard nipple.

She cried out as her pleasure surged, his thumb pressing tighter to her clit as he slowly kissed along her inner thigh. His eyes stayed locked with hers as she drew closer with each caress to yielding to her pleasure once again. His thumb's caresses grew faster, pressing tighter against her clit as his fingers wiggled against her inner walls, stroking her hot tunnel faster. "Oh... Oh... OHHHHHHH" she cried out as she felt him bite her inner thigh. Once again her inner walls clenched around his fingers, gripping them tightly as her body jerked beneath him. His finger and thumb tightened on her hard nipple, causing her to cry out again as each motion of her body pulled and tugged at the hard bud gripped between his fingers.

With a start Cassandra pulled the skirt of her dress up, turning her leg towards the light so that she could see. There! She reached down and lightly brushed the two small marks on her inner thigh where she remembered Aelfric biting her. They looked old, like they had been there for years instead of one night.I will have to ask him about that when he gets back. She thought to herself as she started to run her brush through her long curly hair. As the brush slid through the locks of molten copper, her thoughts slid back to the night before, trying to remember where else she was bitten.

Crying out her pleasure seemed to be the majority of what she had been doing since ending up in bed with Alfred hours before. That wasn't all that she had been doing. Catching her breath when he gave her a chance between orgasms, another thing she had been doing often, was seemingly the rest of it. As he powered his thick cock deep into her slick tightness she wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly, almost hanging on for dear life as he pounded into her again and again.

Every touch to her sensitive clit was a delicious torture, a torture he indulged in with each rocking motion on top of her. The top of his cock rubbed against her hooded nub each time he pulled his thick length almost fully from her gripping sheath with delightful slowness, prolonging the contact with her sensitive flesh before powering hard back into her. Each meeting of his hips and hers drew a gasping cry from her as his rough powering thrusts into her forced her once again up the pinnacle of pleasure that he seemed to delight in keeping her thrashing at the top of.

She felt him moving on top of her, his lips moving down her neck slowly as he continued to power deep into her again and again. He gathered one breast in his hand as he half-raised on his arms. His fingers gripped the soft mound tightly as he flicked his thumb across the hard bud tipping it, drawing another moan from her as he teased her stiff nipple just as his hips slammed against hers. He slid his other arm under her and gave a roll, pulling her over on top of him as he pressed his hips tight to hers. She whimpered softly and shifted on top of him, moving her legs out from under him, straddling him with his thick length deep within her

She looked down at him, her hands resting on his chest, her own breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath at being so close to yet another orgasm and being denied as he changed positions from on top of her to underneath her. He smiled at her as he held himself still, a knowing smile as if he knew what she was thinking as he looked into her eyes, moaning softly. "oh God, Cassandra. I almost waited too long." She smiled as he sounded as breathless as she felt. She knew her green eyes were the color of misted jade now with the sheer lust and pleasure still coursing through her as she felt him moving under her.

She felt his thighs moving against her bottom and shifted her own weight. She leaned forward on her hands, his thighs giving her firm bottom a stop as she started to slowly rock on top of him, his thick cock deep within her. She moaned softly as she buried his throbbing hardness deep in her tight tunnel, her hips grinding against his before rocking back up. She began to move faster as her pleasure began to build once again, more slowly this time. A smile crossed her face as she noticed his eyes, still appearing to glow in the half-lit room, following the swaying movements of her lush breasts. She leaned down a bit letting her hard nipple swing just out of the reach of his lips as she slid herself back down onto his hard rod once again. She closed her eyes, moaning in pleasure as she started to slide back down him.

Suddenly, he thrust himself hard back up to meet her. As his hips met hers, her, her eyes snapped open as a loud cry escaped her lips. As her body jarred forward he lunged up, his hips holding tight to hers as one hand gripped her ass, the other sliding up to trap her soft breast. His lips closed around it and she moaned even louder "Oh God, Alfred... Just... just like that." She closed her eyes again, moaning "Oh God yes! Please! Just like that, please!" He smiled and shifted his feet again, giving himself the leverage to slam his hips against hers and to drive his hard cock deep into her again and again as she rode him just as hard and fast. Her pleasure grew quickly as did her moans as his lips tugged the stiff bud between them, his tongue lashing the sensitive peak.

She arched her back, offering him more of her soft breasts as she rocked her body back to meet his again and again. He accepted what she offered, sucking hard on her stiff bud as she rocked faster on top of him, grinding her hips against his before he pulled back, again rubbing his cock against her clit before powering into her hard and fast. She felt her body tensing like a spring and knew she was about to have another orgasm. She curled her fingers in his hair as he wrapped his arm around her, holding her tight as his other hand went behind him to support them. "Oh God! Oh... oh yes... oh yes..." She cried out again as she felt his teeth once more pierce her flesh "ohhhhhhhh God yessssss!" She nearly screamed with pleasure as her body thrashed on top of him in the grip of her orgasm. Her arms wrapped around his neck tightly, holding his mouth to her breast as her body jerked and spasmed, impaled on his hard shaft as his teeth pulled at her smooth, warm flesh.

She cried out again as his body bucked beneath hers, pulling even more at her soft flesh with his teeth. His moan was muffled by her warm skin as jet after jet of his hot seed sprayed from his pulsing shaft into her milking tightness. She kept him held tight to her as he emptied himself into her body once more. As he held her just as tightly as she was clinging to him, they fell back onto the bed together. She moaned softly as his tongue flicked out against the undercurve of her breast lightly. As he pressed his lips to hers she tasted a slight metallic taste on his lips as he pushed his tongue between her lips, their arms twined around each other breathing heavily.

Cassandra reached up, cupping her breast. She turned around to the mirror on her dressing table as she unfastened her dress and pulled her breast from it, lifting it to see if there were any marks on it. She gasped and stared into the mirror in shock. She could see her dress. ALL of her dress. She reached out towards the mirror, gasping as her fingertips touched it. She could not see her hand touching the mirror, or her breast still hanging out of her dress. She could not even see the look of shock on her face at the revelation that she could not see herself in the mirror.

A blur of motion in the mirror caught her attention. With a gasp she turned around, pulling her dress back over to cover her breast again. Aelfric stood there, a body held limp in his arms. The movement of his clothes and the body in the mirror was what she had seen. He put the body down on the floor and stood back up. "I see you have noticed that we do not normally have a reflection in mirrors. That is why most of our kind avoid them."

"Normally? Is it possible to have a reflection?" Cassandra stood up and walked towards Aelfric. She drew up with another gasp as the room suddenly blurred around her and suddenly she was standing in front of him, the body between them.

Aelfric put a hand out to steady her, smiling. "Careful, Cassandra. When you think about moving quickly your body will respond. You have to get used to it first." When he saw she was steady again he let go of her arm. "To answer your question, yes it is possible for a vampire to have a reflection. It just takes practice and concentration." He looked down at the form laying on the floor. "She will wait a bit longer." He stepped around sight of the mirror. Cassandra saw his clothes in the mirror but couldn't see his reflection. Suddenly he turned around to face her and his reflection became visible. "You see? Practice and concentration are all it takes to have a reflection. It is the same with all of the powers you will have."

Cassandra nodded, smiling. Aelfric's reflection disappeared from the mirror and he stepped back over towards Cassandra. "Aelfric, is it true that vampires do not have reflections because they are damned and have no souls?" She asked him.

Aelfric laughed so long at that question that Cassandra started to get offended. Between laughs he answered her, shaking his head. "No, Cassandra, that is not true. I myself regularly attend church ever since Alfred insisted his nobles convert to Christianity. I know several others who do the same. There are even a few priests among our number. Just because you are now a vampire does not mean that you are automatically damned for the rest of your eternal existence."

"But don't we have to kill to survive?" She asked, looking down at the unconscious form of the young woman Aelfric had brought back.

"At first you will find the hunger overpowering when you start to feed." Aelfric said, walking back over to Cassandra. "With the hunger demanding more and more as you feed, at first you will likely kill everyone you feed from. And at first, the thirst will cause you to feed almost daily. You must be careful not to feed too close to your home or the body count will start alerting the authorities." He gestured down at the unconscious body. "I found Tara here in Whitechapel. She has no family, few friends. She won't be missed for few weeks."

"Will I always have to... feed daily?" Cassandra asked. She put her hand to her stomach as the thirst surged in her at the thought of feeding.

"No, Cassandra. The time between feedings will grow as time goes on." Aelfric squatted down and pulled the unconscious Tara's hair away from her neck. "I can go two or three weeks before I have to feed. But if I do that, the hunger takes over and whoever I am feeding from dies from it. I have chosen to feed more often, once a week generally, and just take less from each feeding. That way the person doesn't die and I still get fed."

That thought eased Cassandra's mind greatly. She looked hungrily at Tara. Aelfric's chuckle caused her to look at him questioningly. "The look on your face, Cassandra. Do this: Close your eyes and focus on being seen. Keep focusing on it as you look into the mirror." A thin smile crossed his face. "It will likely be the last time you want to do it."

Cassandra did as he said, closing her eyes and turning to look at the mirror. She opened her eyes and gasped. There she was in the mirror! "My eyes." she said, looking at herself in the mirror. Her skin was as pale as she had always been, maybe a little more so. But her eyes! Her eyes were... glowing. She stared at herself in the mirror, unable to look away from her own glowing green eyes.

Aelfric chuckled and that broke the semi-trance she was in. She turned to look at him and he said, "Yes, Cassandra, your eyes look like they are glowing. When you are about to feed, the color of them intensifies from the normal color to what you saw. Many of us can stand to see our faces and bodies. But many cannot stand the sight of our eyes when the hunger is strong." He shrugged and looked from the mirror to Cassandra. "Even I, with almost a thousand years of age, cannot bear to look into the eyes of my hunger."

Aelfric just nodded when she asked "Is that why you turned your back on the mirror before?" She saw his reluctance to talk about it further and dropped the subject. She looked over at the Whitechapel woman and without thinking about it she moved closer to Tara. Aelfric saw the look on her face and moved over to lift the sleeping woman's upper body. "Here, Cassandra." He said, pointing to a spot on her neck. "Here is one of the best places to feed from. The inner thigh is another good spot. You can feed from anywhere, but these are the best."

He straightened the woman up, her head still lolling over on his shoulder, holding her upright as he leaned in, opening his mouth to reveal his elongated canines. His lips closed on the woman's neck and she moaned in her sleep. Cassandra watched, spellbound.

Cassandra cried out again as Alfred drove hard into her from behind. His thick cock powered deep into her again and again. She moaned her pleasure with each jarring meeting of his hips and her upraised ass. She had not expected him to stir again so soon after his second orgasm but when he had told her to get up on her hands and knees she hadn't hesitated as images of being taken on all fours like an animal had flashed through her mind. Alfred's thick cock slid easily in and out of her slick tightness as his hands gripped her ass tightly.

She felt herself climbing once again towards the pinnacle as Alfred's hard shaft slid against her clit as he powered hard and fast into her. She moaned deep as she felt his hands on her firm flesh, pushing and pulling her onto his throbbing shaft. With each driving thrust into her slick tunnel she grew closer and closer to her orgasm. She pushed back to meet his thrusts as he drove forward into her, rocking forward as her ass met his hips. As she started moving herself along with his rough thrusts, she felt his hands slide from her ass along her sides. She gasped as she felt his fingertips pinch her hard nipples just as he thrust his throbbing length hard into her. Her body bucked as he continued to drive into her, pulling her back to meet him by her soft breasts and the hard buds tipping them as he continued to take her at a savage pace.