Cazi's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as, all in one hungry motion, he drove hard into her and pulled her up from all fours before him to put her smooth spine against his chest. She cried out, held tightly against him as her body convulsed in the paired grips of her pleasure and his hands tight on her soft breasts. He continued to drive his throbbing cock into her at a savage pace, his hips slamming against her firm ass even as her inner walls clenched tightly around him. His fingers squeezed her hard nipples tightly as he held her smooth spine tight to his chest. His moans in her ear drove her even further over the edge, each movement of her body tugging at the sensitive buds trapped between his fingers.

"Oh God!" she cried out as she felt his bearded chin brush her copper curls away from her neck. Her hands gripped his wrists as his fingers squeezed and tugged at her hard nipples. His hips continued to slam against her firm ass with each thrust into her milking depths. Her inner walls clenched even tighter as she felt the stick of his teeth in her smooth skin. His arms tightened around her, holding her tightly against him as his hard cock pounded into her milking tightness. She felt another orgasm crash through her trapped body as he sucked on the side of her neck.

Again and again she yielded to her pleasure, her cries growing even louder as he drove his hips hard against her firm ass. She felt herself growing weaker, her body exhausted after hours of sheer bliss at the hands (and lips and tongue and teeth) of this man. He moaned in her ear softly, the words almost unheard with her cries though she understood it after a few seconds. "Do you want this, sweet Cassandra? Eternity?"

"Yes!" she moaned, unsure really what he meant by 'eternity', but the pleasure coursing through her caused her to cry out her answer as another orgasm exploded lights behind her eyes. He pulled his hand from her soft breast, tugging at her hard bud before bringing his wrist up to his mouth. When he moved his wrist from his lips, his wrist was cut.

He pushed his wrist to her lips, moaning "drink, Cassandra" in her ear as his hips drove hard against her firm bottom, holding tight to her as he emptied himself within her tight tunnel. She hesitated a moment, scared at what he was wanting her to do. She felt his thick shaft pulsing his pleasure into her tightness and sucked hard on his wrist, moaning deep in her throat as she again tasted the metallic taste on her lips. She realized that the taste when they kissed earlier was blood. She sucked hard on his wrist, drinking deeply from the blood welling from his slashed wrist as his lips moved back to her neck, sucking just as hard on her neck.

Electricity seemed to surge through her tasting Alfred's blood. Her body jerked against his grip as she drank more and more of his blood, realizing that he was doing the same to her lifeblood. She felt her racing heartbeat slowing as the room grew darker as his hardness emptied into her slick tightness. She let go of his wrist and fell to her belly in the bed.

Vaguely she felt the last of his hot seed drip onto her firm cheeks as she cried out again, this time in pain. She felt him fall to the bed behind her as pain shot through her in wave after excruciating wave, her body jerking again, now in the throes of her pain. She screamed again, her insides feeling as if they were on fire. She thrashed about on the bed, her body feeling as if it was burning, until the room went quiet and all faded into darkness.

Leaning forward, Cassandra felt her canines elongating, the thirst was consuming her but one thing nagged at her mind. She paused just before her lips reached the sleeping woman's neck, looking up at Aelfric. "Will she feel what I felt when I died?"

Aelfric shook his head, smiling. "No, Cassandra. What you felt when you died was your body's physical death. The vampire blood beginning to do away with what your 'new' body doesn't need. It is all still there, just dormant and, over time, it will all just waste away to nothing." He tilted Tara's head to the side. "Time enough for questions later. Eat, before you waste it all."

Smiling, Cassandra ran her tongue slowly up Tara's neck licking the blood that had coursed from the twin punctures from Aelfric's fangs. Her tongue tingled as she lapped at the warm blood. The tingle spread as she swallowed the blood she had licked up. She looked at Aelfric who nodded as he held the woman's neck exposed for her. With a soft growl that she didn't know where it came from she lunged forward, closing her lips over the wells of blood, her canines sinking into the woman's skin as she sucked at the quartet of small wounds.

As the blood slid over her tongue, the tingling was replaced with a surge of... life... was the closest word that Cassandra could think of to describe the feeling. Colors sprang into exquisite vividness. She could hear things that the hunger had drowned out before. As the hot blood of the other woman's life slid down her throat she could feel every inch of her body tingling, almost like the feeling she got after an intense orgasm. She stifled a moan as she drank, her arms sliding around the woman, holding her tight against her, her hands going into her hair to hold her neck exposed.

After a time that seemed like only seconds and like forever at the same time, she heard Aelfric's voice in her head.That is enough. You are too young to take her death into you, Cassandra. She lingered another second that seemed an eternity on Tara's neck before pulling her lips back, her lips peeled back from her fangs as she looked at Aelfric. "Cassandra is dead. Call me Cazi."

Aelfric smiled and nodded a bow. "Of course, Cazi." He took Tara's body, limp and even more pale now than she was before, and lowered her to the floor carefully. "For a while you must remember not to be drinking when the heart stops. Too many young vampires forget that and all too soon the hunger turns to madness with them."

Cazi licked her lips and looked at Aelfric. "Why? What happens when the heart stops that makes it dangerous and maddening?"

"I don't know." Aelfric said. "I only know what I have seen, what I have felt. Like so many others, I thought my sire was being too cautious. I have taken a victim's death into me. Twice I did drink too long. Twice! Even then I felt the madness beginning. I fought back the maddening hunger. Even with only two times taking death into me, it took months, -months-, before the madness subsided. Two feedings, only two days. And it took me many months to pull free. Don't make that mistake, Cazi. Please."

Cazi nodded, smiling to her sire. "I will remember, Aelfric. I promise." She sat back on her heels, looking at Aelfric. "You said something earlier about all of the powers I will have. What powers will I have?"

Aelfric shrugged. "I am not sure right now. Most likely you will have the power to read people's minds and to speak to them mentally."

"Like you did to me." Cazi interrupted.

Nodding, Aelfric smiled. "Yes, Cazi. Like I did to you. You will have the ability to move faster than the human eye can see. Even now, if they see you at all you will be but a blur to them. You will heal from injuries in a mere portion of the time it would take a human." He reached out towards her dressing table and suddenly her brush flew across the room into her hand. "And most likely you will eventually have the ability to move people and things with your mind."

"That... That's amazing!" Cazi exclaimed. "How did you do that? I will be able to do it too?"

"Most likely, yes." Aelfric said, smiling. "You are almost the direct recipient of the blood of Cadeyrn. That means you will probably receive many of the same powers that I have."

Cazi looked confused. "The blood of Cadeyrn? What do you mean? I have never met him."

"No, Cazi, you haven't. But I met with my sire earlier in the night when I made you. As he often does, he shared his blood with his heir. After that is when I met you." He looked at his wrist. Not even a scar remained to mar its smooth pale flesh. "When I fed you, you took my blood, and his, from me. You are my creation, but his blood now flows in your veins as well. So it is likely you will gain many of the same powers that I have. And maybe some that I don't. Only time will tell."

"How do I do it? How do I use my powers." Cazi asked, unknowingly raising up in her kneel in her excitement.

"Simply concentrate, Cazi." Aelfric said, returning the brush to the table without moving. "That is how you will do everything that we can do." He stood up, brushing the knees of his pants off. "Some of the powers will take more out of you than others. So when you use them you will grow hungrier. If you have been too long without feeding you will not be able to use them at all. The thirst will make the necessary concentration near impossible."

A sudden thought struck Cazi. "Oh no! Amina. What will I tell her?"

For the first time, Aelfric frowned. "You must tell her -nothing-!" He turned and walked to look out of the window. "She must never know what you have become, Cazi. If she finds out and tells anyone, it could be the end of you. The end of -all- of us."

"How can I keep this from her, Aelfric?" Cazi asked as she rose and walked over to stand beside him, her hand on his shoulder. "We grew up together. We are friends. She will certainly notice the changes in me. She will likely notice them as soon as she sees me."

"Then release her from your service, Cazi." Aelfric said as he looked over his shoulder at her.

Cazi was shocked. "I cannot do that! We are -friends-!" She shook her head, her copper curls brushing back and forth across her back. "I cannot just dismiss her."

Aelfric sighed and turned to face her. "Do you trust this Amina?" When Cazi nodded he continued. "Then tell her. But do not be surprised or hurt by her reaction. You are not human anymore. You said it yourself. Cassandra is dead. You are Cazi now."

Cassandra smiled at him. "Yes, I am. And when I was a child, it was Amina who gave me the name 'Cazi'. My parents called me 'Cassie', but for some reason when Amina said it, it sounded like 'Cazi'. And soon it stuck and, to my family and Amina, I was 'Cazi' more often than I was 'Cassandra'."

Aelfric nodded and smiled. "Very well. If you feel you can trust her, then do what you have to do. For now, come, Cazi. We will go out into the streets to work on your abilities."

Cazi smiled and turned towards the door to her room. In a blur she was standing in the doorway. She grabbed the door and the frame to support herself and smiled. "That will take some getting used to."

Suddenly Aelfric was standing beside her. "Yes, I know it does. But it will come in time." He took her arm and entwined it with his. "Come, we must be back before dawn."

Cazi looked back. "What about Tara's body? Shouldn't we dispose of it?"

Aelfric looked back and smiled. "Get your hat and everything and meet me downstairs. I will dispose of it." He disentangled her arm from his and in a blur was standing beside Tara's body. He lifted it and moved to the window. It slid open and he disappeared in another blur. Cazi went downstairs and, as she was adjusting her hat to cover her mass of curls, a soft knock sounded at the door. When she opened it, Aelfric was standing there. "Are you ready, Cazi? London awaits." He again held his arm out to her, smiling.

With a small curtsy she closed and locked the door behind them and took the offered arm. Her body still thrummed with the blood she had fed on as they walked through the streets. As they turned onto Cadenhall Street from Fenchurch, Aelfric pointed subtly to a group of men staggering along the street.The man in the middle. What is he thinking?Cazi looked at the man in the center of the group and focused as they walked, hearing Aelfric's voice softly in her mind as she did.Concentrate. Open your mind to hear everything. Then focus. Listen only fortheir thoughts. You will be able to tell one from the other as you do. Then take the thoughts of the one in the center. What is he thinking?

Cazi did as he instructed, her pace unknowingly slowing as she did, her eyes going distant as she opened her mind, reaching out as he was showing her in her mind. Suddenly a cascade of thoughts rushed into her mind. Her mouth opened in shock at the noise of the thoughts crashing into her mind. As Aelfric had said she could pick out who was thinking which thoughts. Just like speech, the more distant thoughts were faint and those closer were louder.Now focus, Cazi. Focus on the three drunks walking down the street. Then pick out the thoughts of only the man in the center.Cazi concentrated on the three drunks staggering along. Their thoughts were easy to pick out. She kept walking slowly as she slowly figured out which thoughts were which man's. Suddenly the man in the center tripped and fell. The rush of thoughts changed slightly and she smiled as she figured out for sure which was his.

Aelfric smiled and nodded as she looked up at him.Yes, Cazi. Very good. I saw you had almost figured out which was which and I helped matters along with a bit of a trip of the man. Now those two down the street. The dandy and the prostitute.

Aelfric looked around at the night sky as she focused on the two people down the street. This time she skipped straight to focusing her attention on the two. Almost instantly their thoughts began to flow into her mind. He was thinking about his fight with his wife and she was thinking about whether to find another customer after him or go back to the house she shared with two other prostitutes and sleep some.

Cazi looked up at Aelfric, focusing and sending her thoughts to him.I DID IT!

Aelfric almost reeled as her thoughts thundered in his mind. He reached one hand up to his temple with a grimace.There is no need to yell, Cazi. All you have to do is focus and think... normally. The thoughts will be heard.

Cazi blushed almost unseen in the light of the street lamps.I'm sorry, Aelfric. I did not know. Is this better?

Yes, Cazi. Much better. You catch on quickly. That is good. Aelfric looked around at the sky again. I should be getting you back to your home. Dawn will be here soon and I must get back to my own home before the sun rises.

Cazi felt a pang of sadness.You won't be staying with me? She turned with him down an alley that would come out on Thames Street.

I cannot, Cazi. Not tonight. Aelfric smiled as he looked over at her keeping his pace matched with hers. But I will be there when you awaken tomorrow night. We will work on your luring and your and your ability to move things with your mind. Of all your powers, that one will be the hardest for you to master as it takes so much energy. He patted her hand softly, a quiet chuckle sounding in her mind. But I do not foresee you having too much difficulty with it, sweet Cazi.

She smiled softly at that as they turned towards her house on Thames Street. They stopped at the door and he took her hand and bowed over it, kissing her knuckles lightly. "Until tomorrow, sweet Cazi. Rest well."

She smiled at him and gave another small curtsy. "And you, Aelfric. Until tomorrow." With a blur he was gone and she turned, unlocking the door and going inside. When she was back in her apartment she took off her dress and threw it over the back of the chair at her dressing table. Before laying down on the bed she went to each of the windows and pulled the shutters closed tightly and drew the curtains to make sure the light was kept out.

She sat up in the bed, holding her hand out towards her dressing table as she had seen Aelfric do. She concentrated on the brush, imagining it flying across the room into her hand. Nothing happened at first and she focused her will even more. She thrust her hand out imperiously towards the brush as she sent her will out to bring the brush to her hand. Her head snapped back as the brush flew past her hand and impacted against her forehead with enough force to knock her back into the bed before clattering to the floor across the room. "Damn!" she cursed as she sat back up, rubbing her head. She shook her head and held her hand out to where the brush was. She took a deep breath and focused on the brush again. Carefully she sent her will out again, keeping her eyes on the brush. It shook a little, rattling on the floor. She sent a careful surge of her will out and the brush leaped from the floor, flying up and into her hand.

Excitement surged through Cazi as she held the brush, looking at it triumphantly. "I did it! Aelfric will be surprised when I show him tonight." She surprised herself with a jaw-cracking yawn. The buzz, the tingling, she had felt earlier after feeding was fading, almost gone. She focused on the brush again, carefully sending it back across the room, bringing it to rest on the table gently. Closing her eyes she felt for the buzz inside of her. The thirst grew noticeably as she noticed the buzz fading even more.

Rubbing her head again she laid back in the bed on top of the covers. She closed her eyes and let sleep come for her.