CD Adventures Truckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yumacd
yumacd
149 Followers

I only wondered a second what position Hank was going to fuck me in. In my fantasies I had been fucked in all positions. I had masturbated and cum thinking about them all, not one better than another. The neat part was that I was giving up this decision to my new partner. My Man. My lover. God, this was so cool.

Gently I was picked up and with his cock still cradling me, he turned me over on my back and my legs naturally spread as Hank eased his large frame between them. He kept kissing me the whole time. I tried to tease him by forcing my tongue into his mouth.

But he was tired of me playing the one in control; he jammed his tongue between my lips and filled my whole mouth with his hot wet tongue. i felt he was secretly telling me he was now in control.

From nowhere he had grabbed a tube of lube and had it in his hand. I startled him and grabbed it away from him.

I'd fantasized about just this moment before. I removed the lid of the tube and squirted some lube in my hand. I moved my thong over a little and used my hand and fingers to lube my asshole. While I was doing it Hank was watching me. I slowly finger-fucked my passage and stared at Hank and licked my lips the whole time I was doing it. He started to stroke his cock.

I moved his hand away and squirted a lot of lube on his cock. I then used both hands and ever so slowly I worked the lube up and down and all around his huge cock, the cock that was about to take my virginity.

I leaned up and kissed Hank while I was lubing his cock. I was scared, but I somehow knew Hank had been here before and that everything would be okay.

Hank was ready and so was I. He eased me onto my back.

"Baby, I promise to go slow until I can't. When that happens you'll want it as much as me."

I nervously nodded my head up and down.

I could feel the mushroom head at the entrance and tensed. Hank leaned in for a kiss and I felt what must have been one finger tentatively circling around my hole.

"Nice pussy," he breathed in between kisses.

"Hank, don't worry, I've been dreaming about this for a long time. I know there's some pain involved, it's okay I trust you."

Without a signal given he slowly worked a big finger into me. A short time later I knew he had got another one in and I started to feel some real pressure.

"Baby you are so tight." He stated flatly.

When the third finger went in, I started to feel some real pain, and I pulled back a little.

Hank stopped and more kisses were on the agenda as my pussy... (Did I just think of it as a pussy? That was a first for me.) ...my pussy started to accept the three digits.

The pain eased but the pressure was still there. Soon Hank's kisses started getting more forceful. I could feel another object pushing up against my ass cheeks. I knew Hank was going to take this to the next level and being in the submissive mode I wasn't going to lead this convoy.

As if I had a choice. Hank was big but I guess you never realize the size of a person until they are lying on top of you. Hank, ever the gentleman, was propped on an elbows so there wasn't much pressure from his weight, but still I could feel the power underneath his bulk. His hot torso was pressing down on my body and my arms were wrapped around his back pulling him to me as we kissed.

He pulled his fingers out of my pussy (there's that thought again – way cool) and he started to reach down to grab his cock. I stopped his hand and wanted to live out another fantasy I'd had.

"Please Hank, let me?" I pleaded.

"By all means baby, take as much time as you need."

This guy was just too nice.

I reached down and grasped his cock. It seemed much harder and bigger than when it was in my mouth. It was almost too slick with lube to grab but I finally managed to get it to the entrance to my pussy. (way cool)

When it was where I thought it should be, I pulled on it at the same time I pushed my butt against it and all of a sudden it popped in. Fuck, was it ever in. I must have screeched or something because Hank held me a little tighter.

"Easy baby, why don't you let me take it from here."

"Okay," I said softly as I bit my lip and felt a small tear welling in my eye.

Pain is definitely part of the process. A real tear was now rolling down my cheek from the intense searing hot pain of Hank's big mushroom stretching my sphincter beyond its normal limits.

But Hank was experienced, and he didn't move or try to go in any further until my body was ready. More kisses and murmurings and then I felt Hank shift ever so slowly on top of me. In stages he moved, each time gaining more ground, pressure and pain were always present but it didn't take very long before I could feel Hank stop his forward progress.

"Are you all the way in lover." I asked with hope. (Jeez, I just called him lover and it was involuntary. This was too cool.)

"Yea, you okay baby?" He asked.

"More than okay, when does the train arrive?" I kidded.

He laughed and kissed me with more passion than I had ever felt from a human being before in my life.

The pain was no longer there, just a slight pressure that had turned to a tingling. My own cock had found some life now that it knew the worst was over.

Hank started to fuck me real slow. I could feel every centimeter of his cock as it worked in and out of my pussy. Soon I noticed Hank's breathing pattern was changing. He stopped kissing me and moved his body up. I was face to face with his nipples and I started kissing one then the other. This seemed to drive him a little nuts. I could instantly feel the effect when his cock started driving into me with more force the more I nipped and sucked the little eraser heads.

Fucking... He's all I have to say. It's nothing like I imagined. I never expected the submissiveness a girl feels when a man with the power and strength of a guy like Hank is fucking you. Sure it started out nice and easy with Hank in total control of the situation and making my first fuck as pleasurable as possible. But in a very short time, nature takes its course.

Hank is a bull and I soon became his brood cow. My legs are wrapped around more to just hold on than for effect. His body is doing what nature intended, allowing the bull to breed. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks, tears not of pain but of pleasure knowing I was girl enough for Hank to get him to fuck me. And knowing I had just lost my virginity. I wonder if all girls cry at the moment of their first fuck.

And fuck me he did. Just a few minutes into his rutting he started to sweat and holding myself in place became a challenge. The occasional "baby this" and "baby that" would escape his lips. I had a few of my own "Oh fucks" thrown in also.

But the coolest feeling is his hips pumping you and sliding between your spread legs. Real girls are lucky, I think from an early age they are instinctive and know this position. But for me it was all brand new. The power of a real man fucking you is something I knew I would visit again.

"Oh Hank, this is so good," I said as I stretched as far up as I could to kiss his lips. His pounding now becoming harder and harder. i can feel his big balls slapping my ass.

He looked down on me, some of his hot sweat dropped on my lips and I tasted his passion.

"I'm gonna come baby," he cried out.

"Come for me Hank. Make me a woman. Breed your bitch." I screamed back.

Then I felt the change. I knew it was near because I get like this too. Hank's body slowed its staccato fucking pace and it became more of an irregular jerking along with his shortening of breath.

I latched on with my legs as tight as I could and bit into his shoulder as I felt his cock expand to it's fullest. The ever-present tingle turned to a renewed pain in my pussy. I heard him grunt and start to go rigid. And then I felt it.

It was like a mini-flood was happening in my lower bowels. Hank was cumming in me. His breathing was virtually non-existent and his whole huge body collapsed on me as he shook through his orgasm. My pussy had a warm goo feeling in and around it.

I laid there under his full weight feeling a sense of accomplishment. Me a somewhat passable, 30 year-old guy got the chance to experience how the other-half lives, if only for a short time.

Kisses were back on the agenda. A towel appeared and soon Hank had the goo cleaned up, but there was gong to be a wet spot there for him to sleep in. I smiled thinking about it.

"Your turn baby." He stated.

During the whole event I hadn't really thought about my pleasure. My whole focus had been on surviving the fuck and then it turned to making sure my man was pleased. I totally forgot about me.

When Hank pulled out there was a void that seemed unnatural. I'm sure my body would soon adjust to the lack of something hard inside it, but right now I wanted Hank's or another cock in there.

Hank pulled back and slipped my thong to the side to expose my hard cock. His big hand went around it and my little cock disappeared beneath his big black fingers. Then with a quick motion that surprised me he scooted back and leaned in and swallowed my whole cock in his mouth. I gasped with the instant pleasure I received.

I could feel his tongue swirling around the head of my cock and he started sucking me gently. I placed my hands on his big curly head and lovingly caressed him as he pleasured me. He forced a finger or two, up my loose pussy. In just a few minutes I was ready.

"I'm gonna come," I said in warning as I tried to pull back.

He bore down more forcefully and his gentle sucking became hoover-like. I came with a body rush I had never felt before. I could feel my pussy entrance grab at his fingers as I filled his mouth with cum. I laid my head back and my body shook as the spasms washed through me. Hank kept sucking 'til there was nothing left in me.

It took a few moments for me to recover. "Hank that was great...thanks," I managed to say after I calmed down.

"No, thank you baby, you are the best fuck I've ever had," he confessed.

I love this guy I thought.

I know how guys are after they come. So quick like a rabbit, I slipped back into my skirt and top and was in the process of exiting his cab when he pulled me back in and gave me another round of hot kisses. I knew if this continued we'd be back at it again.

Not that I didn't want to go again; it was just that the first fuck of my life was perfect, as perfect as I could have imagined. I wanted to savor the feeling for a while. Besides my pussy was beginning to feel sore and I somehow knew that another round might do some damage that might cause me to not try this again, so I just kissed Hank as hard as I could.

"Thanks lover, I can't tell you how much you made this so special for me. I know I'm going to remember it for a long time. I never thought my first guy would be as nice as you. I'm leaving my email address on the seat and if you ever get this way again be sure to look me up."

Then I kissed him one more time and jumped down and started walking to my car.

I heard Hank yell from the cab, "But baby, I come here 2 times a week. Bakersfield to Stumptown's my route. I'll be leaving in the morning why not ride along, I'll have you back in 5 days?"

I turned....

Okay critics...this is my first attempt. I'd love to hear if this turned on anyone or if my method of writing is crap. Don't worry...I'm a big gurl; tell me how it is and don't hold any punches. I'd really like to continue the story but not if it's a bore. All the best, Kelli

Okay critics...this is my first attempt. I'd love to hear if this turned on anyone or if my method could be improved. Don't worry...I'm a big gurl; tell me how it is and don't hold any punches. I'd really like to continue the story but not if it's a bore. All the best, Kelli

yumacd
yumacd
149 Followers
12