CD Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
Stepping it up.
2.3k words
4.29
17k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
62_goo
62_goo
360 Followers

"Mikki," Caz asked?

"Yeah, babe?"

"I've been thinking."

"Always a dangerous thing," I said, cheekily.

"Yeah, whatever. Seriously, I've been thinking about what happens next."

"What do you mean, what happens next?"

"Well, you are really beautiful but I was thinking of stepping it up a notch."

My wife Caz is the most beautiful woman I know. I love her with all my heart. She is sexually voracious. We played a little game a while ago. She saw how turned on I got when she treated me like a bitch so we decided that I would become hers, bitch, that is.

She took on a lover and had me clean her out afterwards. Then she got him and his friends to fuck me too. That was when I first transformed from Michael into Mikki. You see, they weren't gay so I needed to dress as a woman to enjoy their services.

Her lover Antwan got a little too possessive of Caz so we moved. She got a promotion at work and I started my own business and we decided to live together as women. Caz was definitely all woman but I was a cross dresser.

Since we moved we found a new group of guys to fuck and suck together. I am a financial planner and we met a group of male strippers, Man Oh Man. There are twelve guys and all of them have fucked us both.

So when Caz talked about stepping it up a notch I was nervous and excited at the same time.

She said, "We look almost like sisters in both size and shape in all areas except one. I have boobs and you don't. I think you should get some."

"What, go on hormones and grow some? I dunno about that Caz. I happen to like fucking you."

We had a great sex life away from all the guys and I really did like to fuck her.

"No, silly, I'm not prepared to give up your cock just yet. I mean implants. They can do really good ones now and you can't really tell the difference any more."

"I dunno, babe. It seems like a really big step."

"Yeah, but what a step, Mikki. Just imagine yourself with tits. The guys will go mental."

"Yeah, they will won't they."

"At least think seriously about it, Mikki," Caz implored.

"Oh, I'll definitely think about it babe. I probably won't be able to think about anything else!"

About a week later, I told Caz that I wanted the implants. She was overjoyed.

"I know a doctor who will do them without asking too many questions, straight away. I'll make an appointment today."

Meanwhile our sex life was great. Jamaal had taken a real shine to Caz. He had asked her out and they had a great time. I always got the whole story from Caz when she got home, while I cleaned Jamaal's cum from her freshly fucked pussy.

We had sessions with some of the Man Oh Man dancers, and we had one memorable session with all twelve of them. We were full of cum that night and spent hours afterwards cleaning each other up.

The day came when I was scheduled for my 'breast augmentation' surgery, my boob job. I was so excited I hardly slept the night before. Caz was the same. She was so looking forward to her husband being one step closer to her lesbian lover.

The procedure was short. The doctor went in through the crease of my underarms so the scars wouldn't be noticeable. I emerged from surgery with a beautiful pair of C-cup breasts. I was ecstatic and when I showed them to Caz for the first time, Caz was ecstatic too.

"How long until we can play with them," Caz asked?

"The doc said a week to ten days, but sooner than that if we're careful."

I was home the next day and spent my day looking at my new breasts. I was falling in love with them. Caz was too. A couple of days later while they were in bed, Caz cuddled up to Me and reached around to feel her new breasts.

"That feels wonderful," I murmured.

"Feels pretty good to me too," replied Caz.

I rolled over to lie on my back. Immediately Caz leant in and kissed my new boobs. I let out a contented sigh. My cock was swelling too. Caz saw this and leaned down to grab it. She started to massage it while sucking on my nipples, first one, then the other. Her other hand went to her pussy. She found her clit and rubbed it. Both felt the pressure of orgasm building up. Caz sent herself over the edge and I came almost immediately. I spurted over my new tits. Caz took great delight in licking them clean.

It wasn't long before the boys came over to play. Jamaal, Ishmael, Tony and James arrived. Caz and I had dressed up for them. Caz was wearing pink bra and panties, with the same coloured stockings and suspender belt. I went for black. I wore a demi bra to show off my new tits, matching suspender belt, knickers and stockings. Both wore stiletto heels, Caz in pink and me in black.

Our make-up matched our outfits. Caz went for soft pastel colours whereas I went for dramatic red lips with dark eyes. The boys were impressed.

It wasn't long before Caz had mounted Jamaal's cock and I had Tony up my ass. We both had a cock in our mouths. Such was our skill; Ishmael and James came first, blowing their loads into two wet, willing mouths. While the other two continued fucking them, Caz and I shared the cum in our mouths with a passionate kiss. This was too much for Jamaal and Tony. They both came within half a minute of each other. Both of us came as well. We then cleaned each other up with our tongues.

This went on for hours. Caz and I had all four boys fuck us and were blown by us more than once. Finally, sometime after midnight, they were spent. Caz and I went to bed arm in arm. Sometime during the night the boys let themselves out and went home.

The following day Tony rang me. He asked me out to dinner. This was the first time any of the men they had fucked had asked me out alone. They usually wanted to be seen with Caz and just fuck me. I was almost overcome with joy as she accepted Tony's invitation.

Dinner was to be on the following Saturday, three days away. I was so excited while I planned my outfit. I knew it wouldn't be just dinner but some raw sex afterwards too. I tried to get Caz involved in choosing my wardrobe but she didn't really want to help.

Saturday came and I got myself ready. I was really careful with my make-up. I decided to try the pastel colours that Caz looked so good in. So I went for soft purple and pink eyes, pink blush and bright pink lips. My outfit was a light purple pencil skirt and top, both of which were quite tight and showed my figure off. My underwear consisted of a pink push up bra, pink boy panties, and pink garter belt and stockings. I had pink stilettos on too.

I emerged from the bedroom to show off to Caz. "How do I look, babe," I asked?

Caz hardly looked at me. "You look fine. I'm sure Tony will love it."

It was a nice thing to say but something troubled me about her tone.

"You OK babe," I asked?

"I'm fine," she replied.

With that she went into the bedroom. I followed her.

"Wait up for me," I asked?

"I'm pretty tired, Mikki. I might be asleep."

That seemed strange. Every time she had been out on a date and fucked someone I had waited up for her and cleaned her out while she told me all about it. It was a really important part of the whole 'outside the marriage' sex thing.

I was too excited to worry too much about it though. Moments later Tony arrived. He kissed me firmly when I opened the door and we left.

We went to a really nice steak restaurant but there was a sexual undercurrent between us. We ate quickly, skipped dessert, paid for the meal and left. Tony took me back to his place.

When we walked in the door, Tony kissed me hard on the mouth, our tongues entwining. He undid my skirt and took it off. Then he unbuttoned my top and it fell to the ground. I undid hid pants and let them fall to the ground too. He kicked them off. His shirt soon followed.

We held each other just in our underwear. Tony removed my bra and sighed. "They're beautiful, Mikki, just like you."

He laid me down on his bed and kissed and sucked my nipples for ages. While he did that he grabbed my cock and played with it. I grabbed his too and played with it. Eventually I wormed my way down to his crotch and I took his beautiful 9 inched into my mouth. Surprisingly, he took my cock into his mouth too. I'd never had that happen before with any of the guys we had fucked. It was exquisite. He really knew what he was doing.

It didn't take long for my first orgasm to mount. Tony kept on sucking and eventually drank down all of my cum. Not long after I did the same for him. We took a short break and just lay there in each other's arms. It felt really good.

After a while Tony rolled me onto my stomach and got me ready for a good fucking. He lubed his cock and my ass and then entered me with tenderness. It felt amazing. He fucked me slowly and lovingly. His cock massaged my prostate and I was really hard.

We fucked for a little while like this then Tony started speeding up and humping me harder and harder. I was on the verge of cumming when he let out a roar. The feeling of his cum in my ass pushed me over the edge and I came all over the bed.

We collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. I think I slept for a while. I woke and was laying with his arms around me, spooning me. He was awake too. "I should get home, Tony. Caz is expecting me."

I really didn't want to move but knew I should. Tony didn't want to either but he respected Caz and me too much to argue the point.

"OK beautiful, let's get you home."

It was about twelve thirty when I arrived home. After kissing Tony goodbye I went inside. There weren't any lights on. I went to our bedroom. Caz was asleep. I sat on the bed and gently shook her by the shoulder.

"Babe, are you awake?"

"Not now," she replied.

"Sorry, babe but I've just gotten home and wanted to tell you all about it straight away."

"Mikki, I was sleeping. Can't it wait until the morning?"

"Oh...OK...umm...I'll just go have a shower then."

I was crying by the time I got to the bathroom. I removed my make-up, not an easy task while crying, I can tell you. Then I showered making sure my ass was especially clean. Caz obviously didn't want to go there.

I went back into the bedroom. Caz was fast asleep. I crawled into bed and closed my eyes. Sleep wouldn't come. I was upset with Caz. She didn't react the way I thought she would, either tonight, or while I was getting ready. She was acting really strangely.

I slept poorly for most of the night and as a result didn't get out of bed until about midday. "I was wondering when I'd see you," Caz remarked.

"I didn't sleep too well, Caz."

"I wonder why," she said.

"Caz, what's wrong? You've been in a funny mood all week."

"Nothing."

"Yeah, right, nothing's wrong. You weren't at all excited for me when Tony asked me out. You didn't really care what I wore, and you didn't stay up until I got home last night."

"It was late and I was tired."

"OK but what about before. You hardly spoke to me before last night. What's going on?"

"Nothing's going on, Mikki."

"Bullshit, Caz, I know you too well. Come on, talk to me. What is it?"

"I was jealous, OK. I know I had no right to be but I was. There, are you happy now?"

"No I'm not happy. Caz, why didn't you say something? I had no idea."

"Because it was stupid. I had no right to be jealous after what you've let me do. But I really was. I love you so much Mikki and I couldn't stand you being alone with someone else."

"Caz, I love you too, really love you. You know, our situation, our life, is because I love you so much. You wanted to try all of this and I was happy to try it too. I love it, and I love being Mikki. But if you said to me right now that you want to stop and that you want Michael back, I'd give it up straight away. I'd have more surgery to get rid of these boobs, give you all of my clothes and become Michael again. I love you Caz and I'll do anything to make you happy. If that means no more one on one dates, then so be it. I'll be happy for you to keep going out if that is what you want. It's all for you, Caz, because I love you."

Caz had tears rolling down her face. "Really? You'd really give all this up if I asked you to? Oh, Mikki, I've been such a bitch. I'm sorry, my love, I'm so sorry. No, I don't want to change anything. I love you, Mikki. If you want more dates then I'll just have to deal with it."

"Caz I don't want to hurt you."

"I know Mikki. Now, take me to bed and hurt me in a good way."

62_goo
62_goo
360 Followers