Cedar Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continue down the trail. Once or twice a hiker would appear around the next bend. He continues to snap pictures of the beauty surrounding them and of her. The joy on her face to catch a glimpse of a deer off the trail, the round curves of her ass framed by her tight jeans as she climbs up on top of a huge windfall log bigger than she is with such childlike delight.

Every once in a while He pressed the button on the remote turning the small plastic egg within her on, each time ratcheting up her desire as her jeans rub softly against her clit. Her arousal heightened during the walk as each corner rounded, the passion and need echoed in her eyes even as she paused to take in the newest beauty to astound her senses. He captured her reactions on film, framing her against the backdrop of the ethereal forest.

Click

Hearing the click she turns and looks at him, her eyes questioning but not saying anything she moves on. Rounding a bend in the trail a shine of sunlight off the trail catches her eye. A gap in the brush forty or so feet off to the right a small deer track leading off the well-traveled one.

Looking over her shoulder to be sure He is following she explores the small track. Stepping over a small windfall and following the winding track around a small boulder she stops stunned by the serenity and beauty of what she sees as she enters the edge of a clearing. A circle of light softly illuminates the clearing made by the fall of a huge ancient cedar taken in the last storm. The moss and ferns growing in bright green contrast to the red decaying cedar, which was split perfectly, down the middle. A burnt line of lightning, etched into the heart of each side of the trunk.

Off to the side a smaller windfall rests with a worn dip making a natural seat. Grinning over her shoulder He watches as she walks through the split, a look of fascination on her face as she trails delicate fingers along the lightning scar shivering…

Click

She settles softly onto the log... a sheen of sweat on her brow her breath slightly heavy with the arousal and exertion of the day..

He watches as her face falls serene and peaceful as she rests. The beauty of the moment, her body at rest, a soft glow of arousal on her face as she watches a squirrel play in the sunlight glancing off the rough bark of a tree.

Raising the camera to His eye He focuses on that look in her eyes ... that lost hungry look softened in her peaceful face. At the last possible second He whispers... “Baby” and she turns to him..

Click

He captures her soul with the image. Smiling at her... He snaps the button again watching her eyes change back to pure hunger as her arousal grows...

“Here let me take some of you there. Lean forward just a bit. There you are. Rest your chin in your hand and look here… ahh there you go...” He watches as the look of hunger fades slightly as she tenses to do as she is bid…the cold dark eye of the camera staring into her as she watches him. Snapping the picture He tells her to relax.. “Enjoy the sunlight baby. I think a storm is moving in.” as if on cue a rumble of thunder sounds somewhere in the distance... echoing off the mountains

Settling back slightly she relaxes. Enjoying the growing arousal deep inside her belly. The soft edge she has been enjoying all day hardening into a ball of fire. Aching deep inside her. She watches him leaning against a tree fiddling with His camera playing with this button or that lens. Thinking of him her desire becomes apparent once again on her face and soft shuddery sigh that escapes as her longing for him grows.

Hearing her sigh He raises the camera to capture her leaning forward, her hands braced on either side of her thighs, her heavy breast hanging slightly away from her body as she looks to him, her mouth slightly open, eyes shining a flush of heat across her face. Intense desire etches His into His trained eye through the lens sending shocks of lust deep into His soul.

Murmuring appreciatively He snaps another. Then, as she sits up He watches her eyes deepen as the rough jean material presses enticingly into her slit.

Click

“Undo that top button baby... and look here..” He watches as she looks at him. Fingers go slowly to the button as the hunger on her face echoes the feeling inside him. The soft light in the clearing slants over her delicate skin making it glow slightly. Slowly He snaps the picture. “Good girl”

Click

“Keep going baby…” pressing another button on the remote He turns the intensity of the vibrator in side her up a notch. Her eyes widen and her pupils dilate as she gasps.

Reaching to the next button. Slowly the flannel separates giving a tantalizing view. Black lace poking out between her fingers, she slowly undresses her shirt, He snaps several shots as she does so…

He encourages her softly … snapping a picture. Then praising her efforts. “That’s it baby... Oh I like that look... mmm…” the shirt hangs open now the black bra beneath framed on each side by red plaid flannel.

The sunlight in the clearing is shadowed by the approaching storm. The rumble of thunder comes nearer as He snaps picture after picture. Stooping to the knapsack she had left beneath a sheltered tree He retrieves yet another roll of film.

“Take Your bra off for me sweetheart…let me look at your gorgeous breasts” the barest glimmer of doubt crosses her features hidden behind the lust and need growing more and more intense inside her.

She reaches a practice hand inside her shirt .. Wrenching her arm behind her she unsnaps the bra, releasing her heavy breasts to hang free from their tight constraint. A sigh of contentment escapes and He snaps a shot just as she is pulling the bra off.

She tosses it lightly to the ground leaning forward.. Raising her chest, her hunger burning into His heart as He raises the camera once again..

Feeling His own arousal growing He focuses the view to capture her full heavy breasts hanging softly against her chest as she is surrounded in the natural beauty of the forest. A fern poking up in one corner of the shot, a small pine in the other. A look of hot lusty hunger playing across her face the flush of desire emanating from her face, traveling to her heaving breast.

Just as He snaps the shutter a noise filters through the clearing. “Hey... Look that trail goes off over there somewhere. Let’s go check it out.” A deep voice drifts toward them… startling them both.

Freezing suddenly a look of anxiety and fear of discovery clouds her eyes. Looking to Him she silently listens as the conversation nears. She sees the hunger and desire for her that her anxiety and the possibility of discovery brings to His eyes.. His arousal becoming more evident as the bulge at the front of His jeans tightens... with a low groan He brings the camera back to His eye.. His sound of arousal brings a small smile to her anxious face. With short sharp almost panicky breaths hyperventilating in intensity she raises her shoulders pressing her breasts proudly into the air her anxiety slowly giving way to arousal feeding off of His obvious hunger for her.. The cool damp atmosphere having caused her sensitive nipples to harden to small dark circles puckered against milky white skin.

Click

He snaps picture after picture capturing the transition from startled to fear and anxiety then slowly back to arousal. He stares at her with a proud smile on His face.

“Naaa its only another half mile to the falls.. Come on...” they hear from the trail just behind them. Slowly the sounds of conversation fade to nothing. He continues to direct her to lay back along the log… her breasts hanging free as she turns toward the camera

Click

Her hand splayed across her belly the purple of her nail polish contrasting against her delicate white skin

Click

The shrug of her shoulders as she pulls the shirt finally free from her arms… just as a flash of lightning streaks across the sky startling them both as she giggles... A devilishly hungry gasp as she leans into the shot

Click

Her hand reaches for the button on her jeans as He snaps a shot focusing just on her hands undoing the snap and pulling the zipper to reveal a small triangle of flesh, then a black splotch of her panties… peeks enticingly from the v of her jeans.. Rising up to a kneel she slides the jeans down her hips staring into the camera straight to His soul with her needy eyes

Click

Sliding from the log she slips the denim off her ankles kicking them away from her with a delicate flick of her ankle ...leaving her standing before Him. Chest heaving with desire as the vibrations within her led her dangerously close to the edge.

He changes film again and snaps a shot.. His breath becomes heavy as she seduces the camera. Encouraging her the whole while... Offering suggestions. A position here… this way.. Lean down a bit... great.

Click

Standing with her legs slightly apart. Breast held high she slowly lowers the black silky panties. her thumbs caught in the waist band as she bends at the waist. Her breast swing free and bobble a bit as she bends over keeping her knees straight as He snaps several shots before she steps silently from the scrap of black.

Reaching her hand to her hair she releases the clip that has held her silky curls in check all day, pulling it free as she whips her head around. Shaking her hair free to cascade over her shoulders. Just then another closer flash of lighting accompanies His click of the camera.

With a soft groan, He tells her to climb back onto the log. She sits then lays along the reddened wood a knee propped up exposing her silky smooth mound to His view.. her chest heaving as desire runs streaking from her heavily hanging breasts to her aching throbbing clit.. The edge is so near that she can taste it as she whimpers softly to him behind the camera.

Click

Nodding to her as she lowers her hand resting it on her belly just above her pubic bone fingers curling lightly aching to touch her clit. Knowing the slightest touch is all she needs to cross the edge.

Her is face tight with need her jaw clenched.. her shoulders leaning slightly forward pulling her breasts high beckoning to Him…her heart pounds as He whispers huskily from behind the lens.. “Go on baby... Rub that clit for me... Show Me how much You need to cum for Me”

Reaching down further she softly strokes once through the glistening furrow her fingers bathing in the juices wet and slippery against her thigh

Click

Two fingers slide to her clit. Rubbing in soft tight circles the edge floating with in her reach her eyes glaze and her face falls slack. Her wet mouth hangs open slightly as the need and urgency over comes her mind

Click

Her chin dropping to her chest her eyes are mostly closed smoldering with heat turn to liquid fire as she desperately seeks Him out.. He gasps at the view presented steady hands tremble slightly as He mentally shakes it off.

His arousal presses hard and urgently against His jeans as He snaps shot after shot of her need. “That’s it baby... Rub that clit for Me. you’re almost there. That’s it…” after a moment and a few more shots. her soft mewling cries echoing heavily in His ears.. He commands her in a desperate voice. “Cum for Me... Now... do it... yes... let go Cum for ME...”

A desperate shudder rushes over her body as she releases the tension in her body. her head thrown back her face turned slightly toward Him..

Her hair brushing across her face as groaning wind catches it.. Thunder crashes obliviously around them, as she becomes lost in her final release. A flush spreading thickly from her checks down the side of her face across her throat and then down to her breast, her eyes close as He snaps shot after shot with lightning flashing across her features thunder shaking the ground around them. The percussion in the air with the crackling smell of burning ozone…

Her body quakes and a moan escapes as she becomes in tune with the throb the contracting muscles with in her.. The line of her neck taunt and defined as the orgasm shatters her.

Dropping the camera silently into the bag He urgently unbuttons His jeans kicking His boots off as He makes His way toward her. Sliding quickly from His clothing He catches her body writhing still in orgasm crushes her to him.

His need to possess her is so great He pulls her to the forest floor covering her with His body.. He kisses her deeply a harsh growl from His throat echoes into her as His hand moves between her eagerly parting thighs, reaching with in her. He hooks His finger about the still vibrating egg and pulls it from her, dropping it forgotten on the ground beside them.

Sheathing himself with in her in a single urgent thrust as the first burst of rain accompanied by an earth shattering clap of thunder pounds though them. she gasps wrapping her legs around His waist trying to pull Him even closer.

Wrapping her arms tight around him her heart beat pounds madly against His own. His breathy growl in her ear urges her on as they thrust harder and more desperately into each other.

Moaning and calling out she nears the edge once more.. His hands buried into her hair tip her head back so that He might devour her neck. Just there He nips... that special place just below her ear.

As He thrusts unerringly deep they travel together into oblivion just as He tightens hard against her body. His desperate groan throwing her over the edge as her own body explodes into a million pieces.

Panting and shaking they rest as the orgasm subsides slowly. His head rests silently against her heaving breast. As the rain pours over them cooling and washing over their sweat slicked skin. Thunder and lightning flash over head.

Slowly returning to earth He wraps them in His shirt and pulls her to the relative dry safety found against an old pine holding her shaking and sobbing still in the joy and intensity of her release.

Gentling hands stroke her skin ... float softly over her back and shoulders… stroking her cheek as He whispers softly bringing her back slowly. “Relax baby... Just lay here and relax... enjoy it... just breath deep breaths and relax...”

Slowly her mind returns to the present and she rests her head softly against him. Staring out soundlessly to the pouring rain. Listening to the drip of the trees in the canopy and the rumble of thunder the flash of lightning moving slowly away………

12