Celestial Wars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noble_Truth
Noble_Truth
2,025 Followers

"Are you in Ireland?" I asked. When he nodded I smiled, "Jon and I are coming to you. So wait for us."

"I will," Devnik said, "I would come to you, but business is keeping me occupied.

There was a pause pregnant with tension and dark promises.

"Master?" I whispered.

The beautiful dark haired youth stared down at me with half lidded eyes.

"Don't," he smirked, "I know what you need."

He scooped me up into his arms and pressed his lips almost violently against mine. The arousal that had been simmering since I saw him exploded.

I wanted to be thrown down and fucked, hard.

He placed one of his hands behind my head, which allowed him greater control of our kiss. It deepened and his hot tongue slide into my mouth. He was supporting my body weight with one careless hand. I felt another surge of lust erupt within me. My Master's power and strength were driving me crazy.

Then, he dropped me.

But instead of the pain I expected of falling on a stone floor, I fell neatly into a soft bed of black silk.

I had dreamed of this bed before. Good things happened on this bed.

Devnik once again pressed his body against mine. I could feel his silk and steel cock press against my thighs. I lay there and submitted to his wandering hands as he reclaimed my breasts after his absence.

Then my master placed his hands over my engorged sex and a single finger nestled directly over my clit. My legs involuntarily jerked as the intense sensation surprised me.

"Turn over," my Master ordered into my ear.

With shaky movements, I turned around and got on my knees. My heavy breasts swayed down and away from my body. I pushed my weeping pussy back at him obediently...hoping he would finally take what was his.

"Spread your legs my sweet slave," Devnik uttered as he ran a hand over the proffered globes of my ass. "I want to see that pretty cunt."

I groaned. It felt like my entire body was made up of arousal...like it had been forced into my very veins and muscles.

Spank. My Master's hand descended upon my buttock with surprising force. Shit...I didn't obey fast enough.

I moved my knees on the bed, spreading myself wantonly for my Master. I could feel the sting on my ass where I had been reprimanded.

Then his cock took me.

I cried out as he plunged into my slick slit. He plunged into me with such force that I fell forward off my knees. But that didn't stop him. My prone position simply gave him more room to sink further into my depths.

I rocked my hips back against my Master's cock. I felt his hands grip my flanks as he rutted into me mercilessly. I could feel my peak fast approaching. White hot pleasure took my mind as I came under his pounding.

He didn't stop, he didn't even slow down.

My mind screamed for reprieve while my body begged for more.

I could feel my pleasure mounting again. His hands slithered under my arms and took hold of my shoulders. He pulled my body back into his thrusts in this position.

His cock bumped into the curve of my cervix, and I exploded again as I felt my deepest being invaded. My body quivered around his cock. I shook so uncontrollably that I'm surprised he wasn't dislodge.

But no, something as meaningless as my disobedient shaking would not keep my Master from using me for his pleasure. Lust peaked once more at that thought.

His strokes became slower and harder.

"Omph"

"Omph"

"Omph"

I grunted as his cock slammed home. Then, I felt him stiffen, and his cock began to jerk and spurt his burning hot seed inside of me. His climax triggered yet another round of throbs and convulsions from my cunt, as it greedily sucked in my Master's spending.

My Demon lover rolled off me, and lay by my side. With a gently hand, he turned my face to the side, and gazed into my eyes.

I saw love there. I saw it as clearly as I felt mine.

"I can't stay," Devnik said.

"Just a little longer Master?" I whispered as I touched my small hand to his chest.

"I wish my sweet," he said, "But your sister is waking up."

Chapter 6: Taming

~Humans are both Light and Dark. We are capable of the most selfless compassions, and the most delicious sins. A life without both is an empty hollow thing. – Unknown~

-Devnik-

Maria's face smiled sadly at me as the dream fell apart.

Her image faded and broke like the reflection of a shattering mirror. She said she was coming back to me. That thought alone prevented my mind from despairing.

I could feel a stirring underneath one of my arms. Consciousness drifted lazily back into my mind... I lingered between sleep and reality. Cariel was awakening, and I could not slumber any longer. Using my innate Demonic ability, I reached out with my awareness and checked where the sun was.

It was just cresting over the horizon, marking the dawn of a new day.

A groan escaped my lips unbidden, I was nocturnal, and this infuriating Angel was interfering with my natural sleep patterns.

My eyes snapped open.

I was laying on some sort of feather mattress. It was soft, yet it reeked of old female sweat and Light magic. It was a surprisingly heady aroma.

But that wasn't the most surprising aspect of this unwelcome morning.

I glanced down to the small female nestled underneath my arm.

Her silver eyes were gazing up at me. She was trying her best to convey all her hatred and loathing for me through a simple look. But that didn't change the fact that her body was pressed closely to mine. Her soft naked breasts were pillowed against my side, and her hard nipples were making themselves known against my skin.

Her smooth arms were wrapped around my body...like she was my lover.

Cariel's mouth turned down as she saw me assessing our position. Her expression became unreadable.

"Are you cold?" She asked softly.

What an odd question.

"No," I replied. I could hear my own confusion in my voice.

In a flash, Cariel blurred out of my arms and away from me. She rematerialized on the far side of the underground room. Her back was against the wall, and her arms were folded over her bare breasts, and her legs were crossed, hiding her sex.

With a sigh, I stretched and flexed my fingers and toes. My muscles felt wonderfully relaxed and supple. I knew Cariel would be working on my back again soon, whether she desired to or not.

"You did a good job on my massage, little one," I said in a slightly mocking tone. I was still mad that she had interrupted my shared dream with Maria with her squirming.

"Though we must work on keeping you still while I sleep, I become irrational when I have to be up during the day."

Cariel shifted in her incredibly defensive position, it couldn't be comfortable trying to sit and cover her assets at the same time.

"This can't be my life now," Cariel said as she looked at me. Again I found her expression unreadable. "This isn't fair."

I laughed...and my booming jubilations echoed menacingly in the small room.

Cariel shuddered.

"There is no fair Cariel. You fought me and you lost. Accept your fate and I can promise you that one day you will live for serving me."

"But I didn't fight you thinking that this would happen!" Cariel screamed at me. Her silver eyes flashed, and blue magic fluttered in the air around her. She looked wild and fierce...and oh so fuckable.

"I thought the worst that could happen was my death..." she said in a softer tone now, "I never realized that I could become...a slave," she whispered the last part. For a moment there she had sounded truly broken. I liked it when she sounded like that.

"What difference does it make?" I asked. I would lead her down a road of submission. Visions of Maria and Cariel on their knees in front of me danced across my mind. They would be sisters in blood and sisters in service.

I would also drink that blood.

"It doesn't feel like you've won me fairly. This band around my neck feels like cheating," Cariel said with growing forcefulness.

"Oh? What rules are you referring to then little one? To my knowledge, our situation is unique," I said.

Cariel huffed, looking like the picture perfect example of an irritable and illogical woman, "The rules of my feelings Demon!" She shouted.

Her face was red now, and the flood gates had been opened.

"I am a higher entity of the Light! I am powerful. I have lived for fifteen hundred years! I deserve some fucking respect!"

More blue magic sparked and danced around her. The enslaved Angel's hand glowed a royal blue with unspent sorcery. In a flash, Cariel raised a hand at me, hoping to discharge magic at me.

The band around her neck activated...and the red haired and emotionally distraught Angel froze in place. The magic on her hands settled and then disappeared altogether.

A moment passed. Cariel put an absent finger on her collar. She stroked the metal as she looked vacantly at me. Her rage had left her hollowed out.

"Cariel," I said gently, "Look at me."

Her silver eyes flicked over to mine.

I sat up, and looked at her intently, "What do you think would be fair?"

"Fight me again," she said softly... eagerness gave her words a desperate undercurrent.

"Why would I do that Cariel?" I asked...as if I was questioning a child.

"If you win, I'll let you fuck me," she said immediately. Her mouth was set in a grim line. She had decided she would pay for this rematch with her very body...but I already owned that.

"You make it sound like I couldn't already do that with just a word," I leered openly at her.

Cariel covered herself again, but her eyes didn't leave mine, "You wouldn't want to rape Maria's sister would you?" She asked as if it were a forgone conclusion.

This Angel put too much weight in her blood relation to my Aethling...and too much weight in my sense of morality.

But there was one thing that she could give me. Something that could only be given...not forced or taken. Yes...that would be it. I would be willing to fight again for such unending pleasure.

"I have a counter proposition for you Angel," I said slowly. I couldn't keep the grin out of my voice.

"I will lift the band's restrictions, and we will fight again. If you win I will untangle the magical web I placed in that band and set you free."

Cariel nodded her face alight with expectation.

"But if I win," I continued, "You will offer me your blood for free. You will claim no wishes from me, and you will submit to my hunger whenever it strikes me."

Cariel's mouth dropped open, and she looked at me with familiar disgust.

"Unacceptable," Cariel breathed, "regular Demon bites are addictive, I have no knowledge of how potent a Demon Prince's bite is...I would be even further lost to you."

I shrugged, and licked my teeth suggestively. My mouth was watering, and my stomach rumbled...I wanted this badly. A fresh supply of Angelic blood whenever I wanted it. That would be true paradise.

"Those are my terms. You have just one chance at freedom. We can fight once more...with each party clearly knowing the terms of both victory and defeat."

I left that hanging in the air...and sat back on my haunches. I watched the little red head deliberate like the predator that I am.

***

-Cariel-

I knew a Third Sphere Erelim who had been bitten by a X'irel on a routine cleansing. He had been haunted by the pleasure that it had given him. His mind was in turmoil until High Seraphim Achael used potent magic to clear the Demon's venom from his system.

That would be my fate if I accepted and lost.

Addiction.

Could I defeat him after being bested a first time?

Could I live with myself if I didn't at least try?

If we fought here I would feel lethargic from being underground, but I doubted he would change venues with the sun outside.

I peered up at the Demon through my lashes. His luminescent red eyes glowed evilly in the semi-darkness of this underground chamber. His face was a mixture of expectation...and hunger.

In the end, hope won out.

"I accept."

***

-Devnik-

I smiled...I would enjoy this.

"Cariel, I rescind my earlier command. You may attack me freely."

The red headed Angel wearily got to her feet, now that the time was upon her she looked reticent.

"How do we do this?" She asked hesitantly.

"I think we can skip the opening pleasantries. We both know the others capabilities...I suggest we draw our swords of power immediately."

Cariel's mouth was set, but she looked nervous. She would have to face me without any of her previous tricks and tactics. This would be a fight without guile. Bravery is one thing, but I knew she had just sold herself to me. Perhaps she knew it too.

Had she done this to make herself feel better? To assure herself there was nothing more she could do?

Cariel moved her hand in a familiar motion I had seen before. Blue sparks tore a hole in this plane, and she reached through that rend and pulled her sword into reality.

The blade was silver with intricate golden runes that moved gracefully across the metal. The sword glowed a dull blue in the darkness of the room.

I plunged my own hand through a gap in Creation and reached into my own plane of Hell. My sword came willingly into my grasp. My blade was made of true-darkness with a Hellfire ruby embedded in the pommel.

There was no taunting...no theatrical come hither motions. Cariel simply moved forward...and we started our dance. She came at me with a ferocity that didn't show on her face. The Angel looked composed...even distant, but she slashed at me with a flurry of lead-heavy cuts. The swords clashed and grinded together rapidly.

Once the initial surprise of her sudden attack faded I pressed my natural advantages. I was stronger, I was faster, my reach was longer.

I ducked away from a horizontal slash at my neck, moved to make room for my longer sword and parried swift cuts to my left and right flank. My speed and power flowed through me like water as I dodged and spun...too quick to catch.

Cariel jumped backwards as I aimed a lazy swipe at her legs.

"You aren't trying," Cariel said softly...anger burning through her composure.

I didn't answer...I was far too busy imagining how her blood would taste.

The silver sword snuck out again. This time she made her cuts quick and light. She tried to dart around my defense. She tried to feint and fool. What she tried made no difference. Each strike met my sword or nothing at all.

This was no different than before...I wondered if this was her way of giving herself to me.

Her hand jolted out and a spell of crackling blue lighting erupted from her palm. I grabbed it in mine...as if she had thrown me a ball. It guttered and died as I tossed it aside.

There was something akin to foreplay here...just like when the beasts of this Earth fight and wrestle so that the male may assert his dominance, and the female may test the father of her potential children.

I grinned at that errant and whimsical thought.

Cariel's composure shattered, and she came at me with one desperate thrust.

She was not trying to protect herself...she would not be able to defend what she had exposed for this suicidal attack. Perhaps she meant to be so reckless...as long as it meant I either died with her...or killed her out of desperation.

I dropped my sword and it turned to ash and smoke.

With my newly free right hand, I grasped her sword hard by the blade. Pain echoed through my hand as I did something I would never have been able to do had she been my magical equal.

Blue Light magic roared as offending Dark flesh clamped around the sword it lingered in.

I diverted the blade with my hand so that it would pass to my right and with my left hand I grasped Cariel by the neck. The tears that always seemed to lurk under the surface of this soft woman's eyes started again as she dangled in the air once more...with my hand on her throat.

Her breasts bobbed delightfully as she swayed in the air.

"Submit," I said as I brought my face within inches of hers.

Rage...fear...sorrow...acceptance.

I saw them all as the Angel's eyes measured mine.

She broke eye contact and looked down. Her sword dissolved into blue mist...and our fight was over. The conclusion had been forgone...but something within this red-headed beauty had been resolved.

"Yes Master," Cariel whispered.

Excellent, I thought as I took in those powerfully submissive words.

I tossed the Angel upon the forgotten feather mat. She landed roughly...the mat was not thick enough to completely soften her fall.

She looked up at me through her tangled hair...she looked soft and broken...pliant and expectant.

"Offer me your blood," I growled.

Cariel nodded, and a wan smile crept at the corners of her mouth, "I freely give my blood, for now and for eternity, in honor of a debt that must be paid."

For a moment I was surprised that she knew the words to the ritual...but that quickly faded as I realized my desire had become a reality. This Angel's blood was mine...and my hunger was great.

"Close your eyes," I cooed as I approached the supine Angel.

She titled her head to one side, and complied. Pale lids slide shut, obscuring her Angelic irises.

I moved my hand to cup her face...as gentle as the summer wind...and stroked her cheek with my thumb. Somehow I knew what to say, though I didn't know how.

"You did everything you could little one," I whispered, "Relax now, you will be safe with me."

I could hear her Holy blood swimming through her body, a low and captivating symphony that I would take part in.

I opened my mouth and kissed her neck just above her shoulder. I bit down and felt my teeth pierce her skin. Her blue blood filled my throat. It tasted like liquid fire and my mind buckled and swooned under the taste and power that slid into me.

In return, I could feel my venom pouring into her helpless body. This would be her first of many doses of Demonic venom...and not just any Demon's venom...mine.

Cariel stiffened, she could feel the venom's effects now. Her eyes would dilate as the wonderful and joyous euphoria filled her to the brim. Her arms wrapped around me and she pulled me tight...urging me on.

Her fingers clawed at my back as she lost control of her actions. The passion made her moan and groan in ecstasy. She entwined her legs around my thigh and pressed herself against me. Guttural and primal noises came from the back of her throat.

Then the blood stopped coming...and I knew I had drained her dry.

I released her, and her head fell back. Eyes half closed looked up at me languidly. She moved so sensually, her body weak from the lost blood.

"I never knew," she said in awe, "I could never have imagined feeling this way."

With a gentle but firm hand, I detached her legs from mine and looked down at her. Her normal pale complexion was icy white with her body empty. Her bust rose and fell steadily as she tried to regain some sense of self. I knew the venom was still throbbing through her system.

She was aroused beyond normality.

Her thighs were soaking wet, and her beautiful pussy looked raw and used from grinding against my pants. Hesitantly, she tried to sit up, but her shaking hands were clumsy and fumbling. She looked blank and used up...but her arms were reaching for me.

The little Angel wanted to hug me.

I opened my arms and she fell into them. She buried her face in my chest and took deep gasping belly-breaths.

Mine.

She put her hands on my chest and looked up at me, "I'm truly lost now...aren't I?"

I nodded, because it was true.

***

Cariel

I would need him to bite me again.

Not now...this new need for the Demon's bite was slated for now. But I could feel the compulsion buried deeply within me. It wouldn't happen today, maybe not even this week, but soon I would need it again.

Noble_Truth
Noble_Truth
2,025 Followers