Celestial Wars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noble_Truth
Noble_Truth
2,025 Followers

My body would ache for him...it would be overcome with need...desire...pain. With my magic I could feel a substance coursing through my body where my blood used to be.

That substance caused these new feelings to emerge.

The band could keep me here against my will.

The need for this new substance would keep me here willingly...eagerly even.

No hope of escape now...and I knew I couldn't kill him...even when the band wasn't stopping me. His embrace was soothing, and my arousal was still high. I had never felt pleasure like this before.

Being an Agent of the Light was dry and noble. It was mostly passionless. The pleasure came from being an unflinching servant of justice...an arbiter for the sinful. Love was a warm and glorious affair amongst the Light...but it didn't have this.

This was passion.

The Dark Demon in front of me represented a wet...sticky... intimate...all consuming pleasure. He represented hot blood and dirty degrading sex. Devnikolus was hedonistic and dominate, and it was all to easy to slip and submit into his hedonism. That is what I was becoming...submissive, needy.

I liked it.

I liked it in a way that I knew I shouldn't. He was evil, I was sinning, but the pleasure was too delicious. The visceral liquid euphoria that he could bring was better than being good and sinless.

Is this what Alarial felt? Do she too fight this evil until the overwhelming pleasure pulled her under and subjugated her mind and body?

This dark undertow was pulling at me, and I had already decided to give in.

He could have all of me for now...I could be his.

***

Devnik

"Fuck me."

She whispered it into my chest. Her voice was muffled but her words were clear.

"Beg for it sweet girl," I said as I ran my fingers through her thick hair, "If you beg for it, you'll get a taste for it, and I'll satisfy your every desire."

I reached down and touched her vulva lightly.

Her eyes lit up as my touch reignited all the longing and arousal which my venom had implanted so deeply into her mind. Every inch of her skin thrummed and pulsed with fresh desire.

"Say it."

She shuddered again, she was close to her crisis, yet she was powerless to get it.

"Please...Master...please fuck me."

I was on her before she could move. My hands like iron shackles around her wrists as I pinned her arms above her head. Pleasure swept through her at my touch as she trembled.

With the aid of magic, I slipped from my riding pants and bared my manhood. I was painfully erect.

My eyes looked into hers, I wanted her to look at me as I entered her.

"You're going to like it," I growled.

"Yes, Master..."

I slipped myself inside of her and her channel relaxed enough to allow my tip in.

She moaned and hissed. Her eyes were locked on our joining.

"Eyes on me Cariel," I said heavily.

Her eyes burned with pleasure and shame was she complied. I gave her a small smile. She looked so much like Maria...I hadn't lied when I said she'd enjoy her service. Her eyes widened at my sincere smile and her lips parted.

I crushed my mouth to hers...claiming her tongue as I claimed her pussy. I bit her lip...she groaned and thrust back at my cock and it plunged deeper into her. She was tight...unbelievably tight.

This Angel rarely had sex...that would change.

I pulled away from her. Her face was awash in raw sensation. There was no more reluctance or regret, just delight. My cock had worked its way to the hilt. This soft girl shuddered under me, as her soft body yielded completely to my cock. She had taken all of me.

I pulled out nearly all the way and then drove into her with as much force as I dared.

Cariel grunted as her pelvis felt the impact. Her soft buttocks wobbled delightfully. Her center felt like molten liquid, and her sex coaxed and milked me fervently desperate for my manhood's presence.

For a time I pounded her mercilessly.

She gave a low primal moan after a minute of this onslaught, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she came. Cariel lay motionless as I continued to use her.

The Seraphim of the Second Sphere who hated the Dark and stood for the Light had disappeared. She had been replaced by this unmoving creature of obedience.

I pressed all the way into her with one final stroke, our pubic bones touched as I emptied myself into her.

Spent, I pulled myself from her grasping cunt and rolled over to my side.

Cariel rolled over with me. She lay on her side looking directly at me.

"A Demon came inside of me..." Cariel said softly...like a dream.

I cocked my head to one side and raised an eyebrow. I watched her carefully, wondering how this unpredictable creature would respond to this newest development.

"Hold me?" she asked.

I gathered her in my arms, much like I had when I had first tried to comfort her in the basement. Except this time, she sunk into my embrace like she belonged there. Her smooth muscular legs wrapped around my waist, and she clutched at me as if I was her only comfort.

"So lost," she uttered within the confines of my embrace.

"So lost"

"So lost"

"So lost."

I brushed her hair back and grasped her head gently by the scruff of her neck. She stopped her mantra...and sighed deeply against my skin.

"So good..."

Noble_Truth
Noble_Truth
2,025 Followers