Cemetery Summons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

Suddenly, Jack felt his body on the threshold of a climax and everyone downstairs screamed. Jack bit down harder, squeezed his eyes shut, and gripped Anathane's horns like he was going to fall into an internal abyss if he let go.

"Anathane," he whispered desperately. The demon instantly retracted all of her extremities when the thunder of feet made the floor tremble. The party was busted, that was for sure, but they weren't done just yet.

"Feed me incomplete boy. Fill me up to the brim with your hot, sticky baby batter."

Jack let go, and ropes of cum were greedily sucked into Anathane's body. The door was flung open as Jack's squirting cock was emptying one of the biggest loads of his life into Anathane's needy form. She threw her head back and screamed incoherently.

And it was only after Jack's orgasm was over, and his cock stopped twitching with the last signs of his monumental ejaculation, that he noticed that there were two cops standing in the doorway. Normally, he would have felt self-conscious and scared, but he was too out of it to really care or understand.

So he grinned idiotically. "Best fuck in the seven circles right here." He gave Anathane's ass a nice, hard slap and she jolted back into awareness. The demon smiled and gave Jack a kiss on the lips.

"That was real nice. Glad I traded those tow pussies for a stud. Seventeen ain't exactly the best fuck you could ask for." She stood up and tossed Jack his clothes, slipping on her little black dress with no effort whatsoever. Pulling it over her enormous chest, which should have taken more effort than firing a rocket into space, took less than two seconds.

Jack barely had his pants on before Anathane was confronted by the two cops, who apparently had a problem with her comment about screwing a minor. The incubus jumped to his feet, only able to keep his jeans on by holding them with one hand.

"Whoa whoa whoa, wait a sec. What's wrong her-"

"You shut your mouth, kid. This isn't any of your business. Go on and get out of here before I decide to make you take a breath test." The cop wasn't happy.

But neither was Jack when Sam was almost being dragged down the stairs in handcuffs. He pushed past the two cops, knowing Anathane would be perfectly fine on her own. He hopped the banister and landed in front of the officer with Sam at his side.

Jack growled. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Is that a threat?" the cop asked, setting Sam on the ground as he reached for another pair of handcuffs. "Do you even know how much jail time you can get for that?"

"I don't care. Now get away from her, or I'm gonna wrap those handcuffs around your neck."

The cop pulled his pistol and aimed it at Jack's chest. "Get on your knees and put your hands behind your head." Shrugging boredly, Jack did as he was told and was abruptly handcuffed and taken to a police cruiser with Sam next to him, groggily asking questions. Jack told her it was going to be okay, even as they were put into the back of the car.

'Anathane,' he asked mentally. 'Anathane, do you read me? Over.'

'How's it goin' out there? I've got four of these fuckers with guns pointed at me. Oh, by the way, that fuck was amazing. My knees are still shaking.' Her giggles resounded through Jack's head as he sat silently with Sam leaning on his shoulder.

'I met a kid named...Dave...David or something tonight. Find his car and get him to take you to the corner of Vimar and Whitmans Drive, okay?'

'Got it. But...why? You got something devious planned, like a bank robbery? That's be fun, the whole Bonnie and Clyde thing, you know?'

'Yeah yeah, whatever. Just get the guy and his car, okay? I did a keg stand for him; he owes me.'

'Well, off I go then. Just meet us there when you can. I might do things to him if I get lonely, very naughty things that you might disapprove of,' the giggled and then the link between them went silent. Jack waited a little while before the cop got into the car.

"Hey, look, can you just let us out now?"

"..." The cop pulled out of Brandon's driveway.

"Okay then, have it your way. I tried to play nice," Jack snorted. He lifted himself off his butt and slipped his hands to the front of his body. He kicked the car window and it shattered. Jack was glad he had a ridiculous amount of strength, or else he might have actually been fucked here. He tried the cuffs, but found all they did was bend a little. He decided to let Anathane get them for him.

The cop slammed on the breaks and Jack unlocked his door. He shouldered it open and grabbed Sam. Unaware of what was going on, she simply clung to him for dear life. The cop tried to get out of his car, but Jack bent the door frame, popped the hood of the car and dropkicked the engine to make sure the car wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

After that, he ran off and found David's car. He pushed Sam into the back seat next to Anathane, who was waiting quietly with a cigarette between her lips. Jack rolled his eyes at her and hopped in.

"Want a cig? This kid's got some good stuff back here. A lot of gum if you want some of that too."

"No thanks. I wouldn't even be able to get it lit with these cuffs on my wrists."

"Suit yourself. Personally, I like the taste. Smoke has that certain...flavor, you know? Nitty gritty is just the way I like things." She found a lighter under her seat and pit the cigarette. "I didn't expect you to get caught by the cops though. Though it was for her, so-"

"Whoa, wait a sec! You got caught by the cops? Oh fuck man, fuck, I can't do this. No. Sorry, you gotta get out, now. Fuck, if I get pulled over with you guys in here, I'm fucked. Fuck! Why did I let her in? Fuck me."

"I did a keg stand for you, so you owe me. Just get me to the cemetery and I'll be fine. Please. After that, you'll never see me ever again," Jack begged. Reluctantly, and cursing for a couple of seconds, David said he would. On the way, Jack coaxed him into driving them to Sam's house, and Anathane unlocked their handcuffs by just ramming a finger into the lock and fiddling around with the inner workings until they clicked in the right way.

David sped away from Sam's street as quickly as he could, and Jack held his good friend bridal style. He nudged her awake gently and asked her where he could sneak in without being noticed.

By this time, Anathane was out of sight and going to get Anthony, knowing that Jack wanted a little time alone with his friend. The demon warped back to Brandon's house, grabbed Anthony out of the bathroom he'd drawn half a dozen ritual circles in, and set him down on a low brick wall in Sam's back yard. Anathane watched with Anthony next to her, Jack walk around to the back of the house and climb in through an unlocked bedroom window on the first floor and set Sam on the bed.

The fragments of her thousand-time shattered soul started talking, and she joined the back and forth banter while Jack had a little talk and kiss with his friend.

'I wish he loved us enough to do that for us.'

'He loves us a whole lot more. He just doesn't like us enough to.'

'What's that supposed to mean? He loves us, but doesn't like us?'

'Pfft! He doesn't do that because he'd be doing an Olympic dive onto that bed if it were us.'

'With a libido like that, I'm surprised he hasn't mounted her yet.'

'He got a hand under her shirt.'

'Oh, what's this? He's...he's unhooking her bra!'

'Go for it! See, I told you he'd go for her if...what's he doing now?'

'Maybe if you'd shut up, we'd hear him.'

'How cute, he's getting her ready for bed. I wish we looked that innocent.'

'This big body? We'd be lucky enough to pass off as a freak of nature, discounting that our eyes are so fucked up.'

'But incomplete boy likes us being a sex hound. Wagging his tail every time he sees us naked.'

'You mean when we wag our tail. Did you see that big meat rod of his jump when we did that little thing down the stairs?'

'Oh yeah, he's into us no matter which way you look at it.'

'He's into everyone else too. You saw how he looked at Nyx's big tits.'

'Nyx, so cute and naïve. Oh, to be so young again; that would be like a dream come true.'

'And kill half of us? Do you even realize when God started pumping out angels? That was some...what is it? I think it was something like a trillion or so eons before God caused the universe to be what it is?'

'And that would be our earliest infant stages, so...'

'We're old.'

'Yeah, too old. Does incomplete boy want to fuck an old woman like us?'

'He's a damn good actor if he doesn't.'

'This is a little disheartening.'

'What? You know he likes us.'

'The age thing?'

'Yeah.'

'Why? We're old, he's not. But he doesn't have to know that. I bet he's never once taken into account how much older we are than Elassa.'

'And that's the thing. When he does, he's gonna realize that we're just too old for him. We've seen everything there is to see. Well, besides God's face that is. I mean, we were there before the Great Fall of the angels, before Satan came down to hell.'

'Honey, we were there before most of the other demons were. There's only a handful that God made before us.'

'Oh, incomplete boy doesn't know how lucky he is. We're such a good catch.'

'Or a bad one. Having a schizo for a girlfriend isn't exactly a bonus.'

'It is when you look at it from a sexual standpoint. Tell me, how many times one of us fucked him more than once?'

'Um...anyone in this part done it with him more than once?'

'I think the original one has. But she's way back in hell. With the body.'

'She's the only one I think. What was it, twice?'

'Three times. When Kan came down there with the baby warlock? Remember?'

'No. I'm from a different split.'

'Which one?'

'The World War Two split, remember how many souls we reaped? So many tasty, mortal souls going to hell. Not as many Nazis as I was expecting though.'

'But those Krauts sure were tasty!'

'Hey! What were we talking about before we got onto this subject?'

'What, incomplete boy?'

'Stop calling him that.'

Everyone fell silent, save for one curious voice.

'You're part of the original?'

'Yes,' the commanding voice replied. 'I am. His name is Jack. Call him by that, because we love him. He is no longer a plaything or a fucktoy. He's a lover. Our lover.'

'Of course,' came the unanimous chant. None of the fragments would take a chance with wresting with any part of the original Anathane. Even though that original soul piece was fragmented, it still held enormous sway over all the others.

"Thinking about me again?" Jack's asked his demonic lover. For the past ten or so minutes, he and Anthony had watched her eyes stare into nothingness and her lips move only slightly, as if she were speaking to a hundred people at once. Jack was ready to go back to Nyx's place now that Sam was safely asleep and her window locked tight.

Anathane's eyes focused on him and she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"You thinking about me, Jack?"

"Of course I am. You're our only ticket back to Nyx's house. Now let's go. Time wasted here is time my three wives can't afford to lose."

"As you wish, hubby," Anathane doted cheekily, pinching Jack's cheek as she produced a large and intricate portal circle and put a drop of Anthony's blood in it. They dropped through the ground and Jack felt his eyes growing heavy.

But this time, Anathane just tucked his head into her bosom and spoke soothing words into his ears, instead of pricking him in the neck with poison to send him into a coma. Jack just wanted to sit here forever until he felt the ground beneath his bare feet. Something about the air told him that he was back in Nyx's home once again.

He and his lover parted and he sat down. Behind him, a pair of mismatched doppelgangers waited for their master to retrieve them. Anathane waited to do that though, and Jack smiled up at her.

"That was fun, tonight. I really enjoyed that."

"Why thank you, Jack. I enjoyed it too, especially when your two friends ran out of that bedroom like I was a demon or something," she chided cheekily.

Jack rolled his eyes. "So the illusions worked?"

"Oh yes. Anthony did very well, making it seem as if I had a cock as big as Kan's. You sure he hasn't gotten pegged with that thing before? It looked pretty real."

"Him? No, he's deathly afraid of that thing. Anyway, is all the business down here done for now?"

*

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I hope this chapter is long enough to make up for it. Please enjoy.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
T_Weezy should make a Github project branch of the story

I'm only kidding, but if you're willing to write that much (and pretty darn good at that) then you should at least be working on your own. Of course, had Galloglaich written that, you know and I know that there's no way it would have gone that smoothly. That does make me kind of sad as well, because she has so much virtue and Jack is the only one who really gets that, but I guess Hell is no place for that.

(Oh, for those who didn't get the reference, GitHub is an app used for coding projects that lets you keep track of people's contributions and integrate them all together. Often someone will take an existing project and make a new "branch" of it where they continue development in a completely different direction.)

T_WeezyT_Weezyalmost 9 years ago
Helena?

What, do we not get to see Jack taking Helena's virginity? Such a shame; that would have been a beautiful scene. Something like:

She's scared, terrified even. Just the sight of an erection sends a chill down her spine. But he's so nice! He talks to her in such a soothing way, he shows her emotions that she never knew she had. As minutes turn into hours, she finds herself forgetting about the monstrous thing he has hidden behind that wing...that elegant, pale wing, that he wraps around himself so beautifully. The wing is so thin as to be translucent, and she can clearly see the outline of his body through the skin of that unearthly appendage. As they talk, she finds that his eyes seem to draw her in, that looking into them calms her. So dark yet so full of emotion. She loses in herself in them for minutes at a time, startling back to reality as he says her name. And his voice, so much power in it despite its calm and soothing tone. She feels as if she is melting before his hot gaze. She feels something unexpected; she feels wetness seeping out from her core and running down her leg.

She fights her impure thoughts, chastises herself for allowing herself to get so hot. And yet, she cannot look away. Those eyes, they hold her, she is enraptured by their depth. She feels as if his gaze is piercing through to her very soul. She fears that somehow he can see the desires rising within her, those new, terrible feelings. And that fear only excites her further. Her juices are all down her thighs now, dripping to puddle on the floor, hidden from view by her dress. He can smell her, she is sure; she can see him fidgeting behind the veil of his wings. She chances a look down his chest, past where his stomach is hidden behind the thin membranes, and she can clearly see the outline of what lies below it. It suddenly seems much less terrifying, less grotesque, almost desirable even. Her sex flows freely, a gush of fresh lust coating her thighs as the silhouette of his manhood pulses.

She has been horny for the past hour at least, for that is when Jack began to smell her wetness and see the flush in her cheeks. She hasn't said a word in minutes; she's been staring at his manhood for quite awhile now. Her mouth hangs slightly open and Jack can see a bit of drool trying to escape from its corner.

"Helena? Helena?" He calls her name, and she starts, looking quickly away from the spot she had been staring at, her face flushing, bright crimson spreading all the way down her alabaster chest past where her cleavage is hidden from sight by her dress. Her lips move as if to speak but no words come out. She quickly looks away, impossibly blushing even brighter. Without looking back at him, she says

"Excuse me, I should be going"

"No, I do not want you to leave yet. Please, stay awhile longer" fearful that all of his progress will be lost he stands and encircles her slender wrist with his hand as she gets up to leave. She lets out a surprised squeal, and goes rigid before falling back onto the bench. Did she come just from his touch? Jack smiles wickedly, though she cannot see him, as her eyes are tightly shut as she recovers from her surprise orgasm.

"He touched me! I came! He touched me!!" Helena's mind screams at her as her legs slowly stop trembling. She doesn't know what to do. She shuts her eyes, trying to focus, to think. She doesn't notice that his wings have fallen away from his body, exposing his nudity to the open air of the gazebo. Lost in thought, she is unaware of the incubus standing up, bringing himself to his full height while retracting the signs of corruption back into his body. Looking at them now, one would never guess that this garden, this lake, this gazebo and these two people were demons, or that this was Hell.

Taking a deep breath, Helena opens her eyes. What she sees surprises her such that she chokes on the sweet air of the garden; there, standing before her, is Jack. His wings are gone, as are his horns and tail. But what catches her attention the most is the large, pulsing manhood just inches from her face.

Even more surprising to Helena is the fact that it doesn't terrify her. That it makes her heart race, but in a good way as she inhales his manly scent, involuntarily licking her lips. She cannot look away. Almost imperceptibly, she leans forward, slowly inching her way towards the magnificent symbol of masculinity before her. She jumps when the head finally touches her lips. Her skin tingles pleasantly at the touch, as if her body has been wanting this for a long time. She looks up at him nervously, questioning, only to find him smiling down at her encouragingly. She decides to let go. To let go of the fear, the shame, and the loneliness that has plagued her for so many centuries. Her lips part, and she slides them down onto his cock.

It feels...amazing! So thick, so long, it fills her mouth and she pushes further, feeling it slide deliciously into her throat. She had no idea it would be this good! Why did no one ever tell her that sex would be so amazing?! "They did tell you. You wouldn't listen" a little voice in her head chides her. But she ignores it, focusing instead on the myriad sensations, smells and tastes as her fingers find their way to her sopping cunt.

She feels...empty. So empty. She needs to be filled. To be filled by him. She needs him inside of her now! She pulls off of his dick, reluctantly letting it go with a sucking pop, but there is another hole that needs it right now much more than her mouth does. Almost as if in a trance, Helena lifts herself off of the bench, standing on legs that feel like jelly, and melts into his embrace as he puts his arms around her to hold her up. She rests her face against his shoulder, inhaling deeply of his scent, and shudders longingly.

Jack puts one hand behind her knees, and the other at the back of her neck, and sweeps her feet out from under her, lifting her up in his arms and carrying her out across the grey stone bridge and into the lush grass, laying her down in it as he begins to remove her clothing.

Etc, etc. I can't be bothered to continue writing, but you get the idea of where the scene was going. I was really looking forward to such a scene. I love watching the innocent fall into lust for the first time, discarding their shame and fear in favor of the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

worth the waut even if it was shorter. waiting for the next one now :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
rock

it was definitely worth the wait . can't wait to see what happens next

KamattlockKamattlockabout 14 years ago
Very Nice

Very nice as usually and it was worth the wait.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Path of the Necromancer Ch. 01 Ian is hunted and meets the women who will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 01 A special problem lands Thomas Lanzig a special job.in NonHuman
More Stories