CEO Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master." I thought Phil was going to swallow his cigar and fall off the chair. Phil was about five feet, ten and three hundred pounds. I had seen him naked at the club and he did have a sizable cock. Also a sizable paunch. He was sucking on an unlit cigar.

"Slave, open your jacket and show Phil your breasts." She opened her jacket. This time he did choke on his cigar.

"Is this really Suzanne Kelly?"

"Oh sure. She has agreed to let me hypnotize her for research into my new book, Hypnosis, Sex and the Executive. She is under my complete control and loving it. Slave, show him your cunt."

She stood up and lowered her pants. "Would you like to feel? She is very wet." He got up and clumsily put a finger in her vagina.

"Gees, Mike, how do you do it?"

"That's why you give me the big bucks. She is yours for two weeks."

"What do I do. Don't I need you?"

"Having me will definitely make things easier. What do you want to do first?"

"Have her give me head."

"Slave, take his penis out of his pants and suck it."

"Phil, I have to tell you that is not her strong suit."

I don't think Phil cared. Suzanne was his dream and she was sucking on his cock. He was panting up a storm. All of a sudden he started to buck his hips and he let go into her mouth. She gamely swallowed his spunk.

She was kneeled in front of Phil. She had his deflated cock in her mouth. Phil was over sixty and I was sure he would need some time to go again. His arms hung at his sides and his head hung over the back of the chair. "Man, that was something. I just died and went to heaven."

"Mike, can you make her like me?"

"Do you want a sex slave or a lover?"

"Mike, you have no idea how lonely it is being a rogue billionaire. I can't trust anyone and everyone has a shtick to grind. I haven't been with a nice woman in thirty years. No, I want a lover, not a sex slave. Don't you tell anyone. You hear?"

"Yes, Phil, I hear. Suzanne, did you hear Phil?"

"Yes."

"I want you to see all of his good qualities and develop affection for him. You will feel very attracted to him."

"Phil, that's the best I can do. Hypnosis is not a vehicle for creating real feelings. You can create an environment and what follows is based on the environment." I was passing out a little BS. I wanted to find out how genuine he was. I didn't have a clue how Suzanne would react to a kinder, gentler Phil Knox. I thought I could create short term feelings while she was in a trance, long term out of the trance, I doubt it.

"Mike, take her back to the cottage. We will meet in an hour for dinner. I will have Jorge take you back and pick you up." Phil looked very pensive.

Back in the cottage, I worked on Suzanne. "Phil is very sincere, he is lonely and wants you to like him. I want you to seduce him and make love with him. Give him a chance to be nice to you."

Jorge picked us up and took us back to the main house. Dinner was in the dining room. Very ornate. A very high ceiling with a plexiglass skylight. The dinner was a multi course affair with too much food to discuss. After dinner I suggested that Phil should spend the evening with Suzanne by himself. I would see him in the morning. Jorge took me back to the cottage.

The next morning Jorge came for me. "Mr. Phil wants you immediately."

I was already dressed. I got in the limo and was zipped to the house. Phil was waiting for me on the porch. "I'm sorry for the rush. I need to talk to you. Out here."

"That's okay, Phil. I was up and ready to go. What did you want to talk about?" As if I didn't know. I didn't expect what he talked about though.

"After you left, Suzanne said, 'lets talk.' We talked a long time. She talked about business and politics, like the pro she is. It was a very friendly, enjoyable conversation. Somehow the conversation turned to sex. She told me that she and her husband never get it on. She said she likes strong forceful men. She came over and kissed me. She put her hand on my belly and pulled my shirt out of my pants. She opened my belt and unzipped my pants. I didn't know what to do."

"She whispered in my ear that I should stand up. I stood up and she pulled my pants and boxers off. I was getting erect. She held my penis and massaged it. It got very hard. She told me that she was going to make love with me. She slowly took her clothes off. She took my hand and put it on her breast. It was heavenly. She took my cock and rubbed it in her cunt. She let it go in a little and then pulled it out. I was frantic with desire and, frankly, lust. She put her finger to my lips and made a shushing sound."

"She put her hand on the back of my butt and put a finger up my ass. I almost exploded. Then she asked me if we could go to my bedroom. I took her to my bedroom. She said I should lie on the bed on my back. Then she sat on top of me and inserted me into her. She slowly moved up and down. I felt like I was getting bigger and bigger. Finally I exploded. Mike, her cunt grabbed my cock and squeezed it. She screamed as I shot into her. I had never had a woman cum during intercourse."

"She fell on top of me and kissed me all over. Then she asked if we could sleep together. She is asleep in the bedroom, right now. Mike, I want you to release her from any hypnosis stuff. I want the real Suzanne here. I want to find out about her and maybe make some plans. What do you know about Wilbur?"

"I don't think there is much there. If you made him financially whole, he would retire and leave you alone."

"What have you done with Suzanne?"

"Phil, I don't know. I told her to be nice with you, but I can't create real emotion. I will release her from my control and we will see. Have her come out here?"

"Mike, I'd rather you come in. We can all talk over breakfast." We went in and sat in the dining room. Soon, Suzanne joined us. She was wearing a long shirt that looked like a night shirt. She looked cute.

"Suzanne, wake." She blinked, paused and sat next to Phil. She gave him a kiss.

"Phil, I think I should go back home. You and Suzanne can manage without me. Is that okay with you Suzanne?"

She smiled. "Mike, I am sure I can manage."

I went home. Suzanne never followed. Its now a year later. Phil called me a week ago and told me he has never had such wonderful sex. Suzanne divorced Wilbur and Phil gave him a million dollars. I heard that Suzanne and Phil are getting married.

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this story, please vote. Fives are appreciated.

12