CFNM Nude Day Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just once, I'd love to feel like a piece of beefsteak. Just once, I'd love for women to invade my personal space, if you know what I mean. Women can use and abuse this out of shape body any time they want. Sure, I've had plenty of women stare at me, but not with desire. Whenever women stare at me, they stare at me with that 'What the fuck' look.

Other than cops and the boyfriends of girlfriends and husbands of wives that I've offended by ogling them, I've never had anyone leer at me. Certainly, I've never had anyone leer at me with an 'I want you' kind of look. When he said that about women making him uncomfortable when leering at him, he made me feel like the proud pervert that I am because that's how I stare when leering at women. He's such a lucky bastard.

'Yeah!'

I always stare and leer at women while shopping in the supermarket. What else am I supposed to do when in such close proximity to women other than to invade their space by squeezing by their cart in a crowded aisle?

"Pardon me. Sorry, I didn't mean to feel, I mean, touch your round firm buttocks."

"Pervert."

"Pardon me. Sorry, I didn't mean to feel, I mean, touch your magnificent breast."

"Pervert."

Yeah, I love shopping at the supermarket. Besides, I can't tell you how many down blouses I've seen at the dairy food aisle alone with women bending over while wearing loose, skimpy tops, tops that fall open as soon as they lean forward. Then, whenever not wearing bras, I love it when they wear sheer tops that show their nipples once the cool chill of the freezer section makes them pop out and make an appearance.

Yeah, I love it when the high beams are flashing me while I'm quickly approaching.

'Hey, Baby, are you cold or just happy to see me?'

I mean, I'd never say that to a stranger, but I'm free to think that. This is a free country and they can't do anything to me for thinking dirty thoughts. Suddenly, I remembered the last woman who caught me leering down her open blouse.

"Pervert!"

'Thank you,' I wanted to say, but I didn't want to push her buttons and push my luck. It's always better to act like I wasn't guilty of stealing a lurid look.

"Moi? I can assure you, madam, that I was more interested in the expiration date on the eggs than I was with your fabulous melons. I mean, I wasn't looking down your blouse."

"Get away from me, fucktard, before I call the manager."

Just as exciting as they are exhausting, my supermarket excursions take hours. The supermarket is my toy store, my eye candy store. Every time I go to the market, I see at least one up skirt in the household goods aisle or the gourmet food aisle with women squatting down in short skirts to read the labels. I always hit those aisles a few times. I don't want to miss anything.

"Please call the manager? There's a guy hanging around the International Foods aisle pretending to tie his shoes while trying to look up women's skirts."

"Why do you think he's pretending to tie his shoes and looking up women's skirts?"

"Because he's not wearing shoes with laces, he's wearing loafers."

Because of that bitchy broad, I'm banned for life from the Pay-Less and Buy-More food store chain and now must shop at the Pay-More and Buy-Less food store chain, instead.

Even though I sometimes feel that Mark uses me and takes advantage of our friendship, I don't mind picking up the food and booze for his parties. Our friendship is a two-way street with plenty of trashcans along the side of the road. (I don't know what that means, but I thought it sounded good when I wrote it.) Besides, it always made me feel like a big shot handing the clerk a C-note for my purchases. I imagined everyone staring at me when the cashier holds it up to the light before taking out her black pen to mark my money making sure that it's good and not counterfeit.

"So," I said breaking my visualization of my trip to the grocery store in anticipation of the real trip. "What do you want the usual?"

"Yeah, Joey, but this time, only buy food that won't go bad if they get left out in the heat."

"Okay, sure. I won't buy shrimp this time. That was nasty when that hot chick puked all over the rug."

"Yeah, now that I think of it, Joey, whatever happened to Sheila? I haven't seen her since that night."

"Sheila? Was that her name? It beats the shit out of me, Mark. Uhm, I don't know," I said looking down and avoiding his stare.

Suddenly, Sheila's long auburn hair, strikingly beautiful face, and shapely naked body with her boobs bouncing up and down and side to side refilled my mind with lust and desire. She's was stunningly beautiful and I did everything to her. For a drunken broad on the verge of puking, she gave me the best damn blowjob that I ever had in my life. Yeah, sure, I had to prop up her semi-conscious, naked body most of the time, but she was worth the physical effort for the sexual gratification.

"Didn't you give her a ride home?"

"A ride home? Me? What was her name again?"

"Sheila."

"Oh, yeah, I remember now, that's right; I did drive her but—"

"Or did you just drive her to your place, strip her naked, and fuck her while pretending that you were me?"

"Well, you know, it was late and she was too drunk to give me directions to her place," I said avoiding eye contact. "She was a wild bitch, though," I said. "Man, she was so hot. She was so drunk. Why you ever dumped her is beyond me."

"You whispered in her ear that you loved her while she thought you were me to get her to blow you, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah, kind of."

"You told her that you loved her, didn't you?"

"I may have said that in the throws of passion."

"You told her that you wanted to marry her and wanted her to have your baby."

"I may have said that, too. I could have said that. She was so damn beautiful and her body was so damn hot. I don't remember."

"She was so drunk that she thought you were me and you pretended to be me, didn't you?"

"Okay, okay, enough. I'm a degenerate pervert. Taking advantage of drunken women is the only way I'll get to experience a hot woman."

We've been friends too long that this guy knows me too well. Still, what did he expect I'd do with the opportunity to be alone with one of his hot rejects that was falling down drunk? She was the best looking woman and the best piece of ass that I ever had unconscious, one-sided sex with. She was so drunk and it was so hot to feel her through her clothes while kissing her before slowly undressing her that I just had to have her. I could have been Brad Pitt or the Hunchback of Notre Dame for all she knew and for that one night it was so hot and so much fun to imagine that we were a couple.

"Don't you feel bad that you took advantage of a drunken woman and had sex with her under false pretenses?"

"Hey, we all want to ride the fantasy train once in a while and it worked for a little while when pretending that I was you. Besides, it was her fault that she can't hold her liquor and it was her fault that she thought that I was you."

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Sport, but there won't be any of that at this party. Oh, no. The guests at this party are all my closest friends and family. I can assure you that this party may be the dullest party you've ever attended here."

That was my clue when he said that there won't be any of that at this party. I should have remembered what he had said, that this party may be the dullest party you've ever attended here. Only, once the guests arrived and after having several beers, I thought otherwise. I'm such a fool when I drink.

I was gone a couple hours buying groceries and booze and when I returned Mark was still naked.

"What'd you just get out of the shower?"

"No, I took one already earlier this morning."

"Then, why are you still naked? Aren't you getting dressed? People will be arriving soon."

"I am dressed," he said looking down at himself and then looking up at me with a deviant smile.

I looked at him, as if he was kidding. He was always kidding. Only, this time, I couldn't tell if he was serious or kidding and I couldn't help but look at his member. If I had a cock as big as his, I'd be partying naked, too. If I looked as good naked as he did, I'd be a member to every place where there were available women. I'd be prancing around every nude beach. I'd wear the tightest shorts with no underwear to show off what I had. Only, he never does any of that, that is, until now.

"What do you mean? You're naked," I said looking down at his penis again.

He caught me looking this time and I felt so gay, but his cock was so big and I couldn't help looking. I've never seen a cock that big on a white man. His cock mesmerized me. Suddenly, I wondered how the women reacted when they saw his anaconda. I wondered if it frightened them or delighted them. I wondered how they could fit that thing in their mouth without gagging.

"Don't you know what today is?" He laughed and whenever his laugh was directed at me, he made me feel stupid.

What else is new? He was always making me feel dumb, but in my lack of sophistication, I learned a lot just by hanging around him. He taught me stuff I never knew existed, good stuff, about G spots, how to make love to a woman, and how it's better to give pleasure to a woman than to receive pleasure from a woman. Okay, maybe not everything he taught me was useful; especially how it's better to give than to receive. I still believe that charity starts at home with a blowjob.

"Today? Yeah, sure, today is Tuesday, July 14th," I said not getting the joke, if there was one to get.

"And?"

"And what?"

"Today is National Nude Day," he said with a victorious smile waiting for me to get it.

"It is?"

"Yeah, it is. I told you that on the phone. I told you that I was celebrating National Nude Day," he said showing me his bright whites while making me wish my teeth were as white and my penis was as big as his.

Why do some guys get everything and other guys, well, look like me? Just once, I'd love to know what it'd be like to be him. Just once I'd love to have a woman at my feet that hadn't fallen down drunk and was nearly unconscious.

"I thought you were kidding," I said looking at him to see if he was pulling my leg. "What's National Nude Day?" I scratched my head. "Is that a real holiday or a made up holiday to sell fanny packs to hold your car keys while you parade around naked?"

He threw a big arm around my soft shoulders and gave me a squeeze.

"You know, if you want to strip off those clothes, you can. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. We're all the same in the eyes of God."

Bullshit! We look the same my ass. If I looked as good as he does naked, I could be as magnanimous, solicitous, patronizing, and proud as he is to say that we are the same while maintaining a straight face. How dare he? Gees, I hate it when he mixes metaphors with religion when talking about being naked with the underlying thoughts of sex.

Besides, God isn't here to give his opinion of my fat, flabby body. People are, namely, women will be here who will surely compare my fat, flabby body, saggy naked ass, and miniscule penis to Mark's muscular body, tight buns, and huge cock. Not to mention, it was gay enough to have Mark standing in the same room with me naked. It'd be really gay for us to both be in the same room naked. Don't you think? People would talk.

"Nah, I'm good," I said looking down at myself. "I'm, uhm, wearing cotton. It breathes," I said reaching down and pulling the underwear from out of my butt crack. "I'm comfortable."

"You're funny, Joe. Well, I prefer skin to cotton any day," he said looking down at himself and flashing me a Tom Cruise smile with his hands out by his sides.

Damn! If I were a woman right now, he'd melt me. I could imagine me responding to his smile with, 'You got me with hello.' Oh, God, now I'm quoting Renee Zellweger as Dorothy Boyd in Jerry Maguire with Tom Cruise. Perish the thought, that's so gay for me to say.

I couldn't believe he was making me hot and horny by parading his naked body around in front of me. His cock was so friggin' big and I couldn't stop looking at. Every time he moved, it moved back and forth and side to side. It was alive. I swear the thing cast a shadow.

Just then, the doorbell rang and three tall, shapely lovelies, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead dressed in pastel sundresses improved my mood. Suddenly, I was embarrassed for Mark when I realized that he was still naked and opening his door and greeting his guests that way. Yet, my embarrassment was short lived when the women all greeted him with a giggle, a kiss on the lips, and a quick stroke of his cock, as if they were shaking his hand.

Man, this guy is amazing. He must have had sex with these three already. If I stood there without wearing any clothes, they'd be dialing 911 right now and I'd be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior.

Besides money, good looks, a great job, a hot body, a huge cock, this beautiful condo, and a red Corvette convertible, what does he have that I don't? If you take all that away, you'd have...me. Okay, never mind.

The doorbell rang again and it was Mark's Mom Audrey, his sister Irene, and his Aunt Helen. I turned the shade of red that Mark should have but didn't when he opened the door. I couldn't believe he was standing there in his birthday suit not only in front of his Mom but also in front of his sister and aunt. This guy is brazen. This guy is depraved. This guy is my hero. Suddenly, I envisioned Mariah Carey singing Hero. I really felt gay, then.

"Hi, Mom. Hi sis," he said giving each one a peck on the lips.

"I haven't seen this since I changed your diaper," said his Mom wrapping her hand around his cock and giving it a playful tug.

Oh, my God. No way. I couldn't believe his mother just grabbed his cock. That's so outrageous to see his Mom wrap her hand around her son's cock and give it a pull.

"This brings back memories of when we used to play doctor and I was the nurse and you'd say open your mouth and say, Ahhh," said his sister doing the same as did his mother. She wrapped her hand around his cock and gave it a slow stroke.

Are you kidding me? His sister just grabbed his cock, too. Suddenly, I had thoughts of Mark's sister playing doctor and on her knees in front of her brother saying, Ahhh, before he filled her mouth with his cock. Suddenly, I had thoughts of my mom and sister grabbing my cock. Only, that image quickly faded when I compared my mom and sister to his MILF of a mom and hot sister.

"How are you Aunt Helen?" Mark turned to his aunt and gave her a hug while pressing his naked penis against her crotch. "It's so nice of you to come."

I couldn't remove my eyes from the public display of his incestuous nudity with his relatives groping his cock. I'll tell you right now. I've always fantasized about my Aunt Susan and if I greeted her at the door naked and hugged her in the way that Mark just hugged his Aunt Helen with his cock pressed against her crotch and her big tits squished against his naked chest, I'd be cumming all over her instead of thanking her for coming.

"Well, it's good to see you, too, Mark," she said with a giggle while looking down at his package. "My, my, how we have grown," she said with a sexy laugh. "That wasn't there when I changed your diaper," she said still staring at it and reaching down and giving it a touch before wrapping her hand around it, giving his cock a squeeze, and giving him a peck on the lips.

Either this family is into incest or they are close, really close. This was bizarre. This is surreal. Never have I seen anything like this before. Someone pinch me. I can't believe this is happening. My cock was throbbing and I was getting horny after watching three women and Mark's family handling his package.

Again, the doorbell rang and a group of six women, Mark's co-workers, with one hotter than the next, filed in the condo giving Mark a peck on the lips and a stroke of his cock. I've seen them all at work, but not without their lab coats. They were all dressed to the nines and looked really hot. I reopened the front door to see if there was a sign. 'Naked man inside, kiss him on the lips and stroke his cock for admission to the party,' but there was no such sign.

None of the six women were offended that Mark was naked. Conversely, they were delighted. Every one of them went right for his cock in the way that I'd be making the move for their tits. He must have had sex with all of them, too.

Mark spent the evening entertaining his guests naked. He even accidentally, no doubt, poked me in the ass with his cock a couple of times when I was reaching up to get something and he was trying to squeeze by me. And once, my hand brushed by his cock, too. After a while, I forgot that he was naked, but the women never did. They were always groping him and touching his exposed cock, as if it was a pull toy or a worry stone.

A couple of times, he started getting hard and I couldn't believe how much bigger he got. Now, I was curious how big he'd be fully erect. The fact that I was so enamored with his organ made me wonder if I was turning gay. Much in the way of Curly Joe needing Camembert cheese, I needed some tits to feel, squeeze and suck to reinforce that I was still the perverted man that I am.

Finally, after all the guests were comfortably working on their second or third drink, Mark took center stage.

"As you all know, I invited you here for a few reasons. First of all, today is National Nude Day, which, incase you haven't noticed, is why I'm naked." Everyone laughed and one of the women threw her panties at him. "Thank you," he said catching her panties and sniffing them. "Suddenly, I feel like Tom Jones," he laughed. "I've never been comfortable with public nudity, but I promised to fill in for a friend as a nude dancer while he's on vacation next month."

"Well, since it is National Nude Day, I don't think you should be the only one naked, Mark," said his aunt, removing her blouse and quickly removing her bra.

Be still my heart. Oh, my God. To see his aunt's big hooters was a dream come true. Yeah, sure, she's a lot older than I am, but tits are tits and she has big ones. Besides, what is it with tits on an old broad? Except for them sagging a little, tits never age. They still look suckably good. Moreover, the fact that she was exposing her boobs to her nephew while he was flashing his cock was even more wildly and incestuously exciting. To my voyeuristic benefit, but to my detrimental need to join in on the fun, the women totally ignored me acting as if I wasn't even there.

Then, in the name of National Nude Day, when his sister and mother followed suit by removing their blouses and removing their bras, I thought I'd die of a heart attack. I've known Mark's mom and sister as long as I known Mark and I fantasized about doing his hot sister for years, and now here she is not six feet away from me nearly naked. Then, when I checked out Mommy, I could see where Mark's sister, Irene, got her hot body. Mark's mom, Audrey, had the same body except that her tits were a wee bit bigger and sagged a bit more than her daughter's tits. Now, with three topless women, this National Nude Day party was shaping up to be the hottest party ever.

I quickly turned to the blonde, brunette, and redhead in time to watch them strip out of their sundresses. Damn, they all had hot bodies. All they were wearing now were just thongs. It was the six co-workers turn and none of them disappointed me. They all stripped off their clothes, too. Pants, tops, bras, and panties, everything was removed. Now, this was a party. I didn't know where to look first. My head turned left to right and back again like a ball in a pinball machine looking from Mark's topless relatives to his nearly naked friends to his naked co-workers. Twelve naked and semi-naked women, 24 tits, 6 naked pussies and 3 thong clad asses. The only women still wearing pants were his Mom, his aunt, and his sister.