CFNM Nude Day Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, the music started playing and Mark started dancing, as if he was a male stripper, only he was already naked. Hypnotized by the movement of it and mesmerized by the sight of it, there was something erotic about watching his cock bob up and down and back and forth while he danced and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Moreover, the women couldn't keep their hands off of it and off of him.

Figuring, no doubt, that this was what was in store for him when he filled in as a male stripper for his friend, who was going on vacation next month; they all were kissing him, French kissing him. Even his Mom, sister, and aunt got in the action and got up to dance with him while pressing their tits against his chest and their pelvis against his cock while grabbing his ass and stroking his cock. I couldn't believe that Mark was making out with his mother, sister, and aunt while they felt his hot body.

Everyone groped him whenever he neared them. Then, the blonde, brunette, and redhead took the lead by taking him in their mouths. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so hot to watch them suck his cock. Each one of them gave him a mini blowjob and that was so exciting to watch. Then the three of them knelt in front of him taking turns putting his cock in their mouths.

I couldn't believe it when his mother, sister, and aunt knelt in front of him and did the same thing. Each one took his cock in hand and stroked him while looking up at him before taking his cock in their mouths. First it was his mother, then his sister, and then his aunt giving him a mini blowjob. I almost came off in my underwear watching his mother suck her son's cock, his sister take him in her mouth, and his aunt remove her teeth to give her nephew a gum job.

Are you kidding me? This just isn't happening. No way, I couldn't believe it when all of his six co-workers joined in the action by rubbing his balls, as they all took turns kneeling before him to take his cock in their mouths while he reached down and felt their tits.

Now, he was erect and he was huge. Maybe it was a combination of the loud music and the free flowing alcohol, but the women were all in feverish frenzy and hot with desire for Mark's cock. He was covered by women groping him, stroking him, touching him, feeling him, and sucking on him. Mark was getting in the action, too, by feeling their bodies, squeezing their asses, grabbing at their tits and sliding his hand between their legs. I couldn't believe he was inappropriately touching his mother, sister, and aunt in the way that he touched all the other women.

Incestuously erotic, it was disturbingly exciting to watch him molest his mother, sister, and aunt by sucking their tits and allowing them to grope his big prick. The three women knelt before him again taking turns with his cock. I watched his mother blow him and then his sister and then his aunt. Oh, my God, I was so turned on watching their display of passion. I wanted to be part of the fun, too.

Wanting more excitement than what just the voyeurism afforded me, the last one dressed, I felt insanely out of place. I already had an erection. I could feel it throbbing against my underwear. I wanted them to touch me, feel me, stroke me, and to suck me, too. I wanted Mark's sister to kneel in front of me, take my cock in her hand and stroke me while looking up at me, before taking my cock in her mouth.

Yeah, sure, I wasn't as good looking as he was and didn't have the hot body that he had, but I had a cock, too, albeit not nearly as big as his. Still, I was jealous of the attention he was receiving. Quickly I stripped out of my clothes and jumped up in front where Mark was standing hoping that the women would direct their attention to me instead of him.

"Happy Nude Day!"

Unfortunately, I haven't seen Mark since that party. Fortunately, I was lucky I wasn't arrested. They said they took his Mom away by ambulance after she complained of chest pains and his sister left a scar on my cheek where her diamond ring cut me when she slapped me for trying to strip off her clothes.

To still remain friends with Mark, I had to promise him that I'd get help for my drinking problem and faithfully attend AA meetings. It turns out that he had asked his mom, sister, aunt and nine of his closest friends, all women, to the party to tell them that...he was gay.

What? Gay? Mark gay? I couldn't believe it. Mark isn't gay? This is another one of his jokes. How could he be gay? He's with a different woman every week. Then, again, that may explain why he rejected all these beautiful women, never asking any of them to marry him, and never even becoming serious with any of them.

I must have gone into shock when he told everyone he was gay and I heard him utter the gay word. It was then that I started drinking more than even I usually drink. I fell asleep on his couch and must have dreamt that all of this really happened. My dream was so real that it made me want to strip off my clothes to join in the fun, only I was the only one naked and the joke was on me.

During that whole time that I had imagined Mark naked, I was totally drunk and he was fully dressed. Now, in hindsight, thinking about Mark naked, imagining his big cock, made me wonder if I was gay, too. I could be gay. I don't have a steady girlfriend and have never been in a serious relationship.

How would I know if I'm gay or just totally unattractive to women? Surely, when I look in the mirror I don't see what they see. Yeah, sure, I'm short and fat, but I'm a good guy, an average sort of guy, average Joe, that's me. Only, women don't want Average Joe. They want gay Mark.

Now on the wagon, I haven't had any delusions since I stopped drinking. Still, I could have sworn Mark was naked. I could have sworn all the women were naked, too. I could have sworn all the women were all over his hot, naked body. I still can't believe I stuck my cock in his aunt's mouth and put my hand behind her head while fucking her mouth with my hand down her blouse and bra and fondling her nipple. I'm such a drunken degenerate.

Every cloud has a silver lining and we have a date this Saturday, Mark's aunt and I. Yeah, she's 60-years-old. So what? What's the big deal? I haven't seen them yet, but by the side profile her breasts make in her clothes, she's got huge tits. And you can't tell me she didn't enjoy sucking my cock, otherwise she wouldn't have made a date with me.

Then, out of the blue, I was shocked when I received a phone call from Mark asking me out on a date. Now that he's out of the closet, he wants to explore a relationship with me. Apparently, he's been in love with my fat ass for years.

I don't know. I could do worse. He said I wouldn't have to work anymore, just take care of him and his condo. He likes my cooking. He does make a good living, drives a nice car, and I do look good in pastel colors. Without question, he is a good catch.

I've never been intimate with a man. I've only had sex with women. Now, that I think more about it, there was that time in the Army...don't ask, don't tell. And there was another time when I was in jail, but I was in jail for such a very long time...30 days.

Then, I remembered wishing I had Mark's body and warning myself to be careful for what I wish for because now I do have his body, so to speak. Only, I didn't mean that I wished that I had Mark's body in bed; I wished that I had a body like Mark has. No matter, whatever.

Happy Nude Day, my ass. I hate that holiday. I wonder if he'll let me drive his car. I wonder if he'll buy me a diamond ring.