Ch. 02: Lascivious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After managing to collect a significant portion on the length of his fingers Ronnie gradually drug his digits back up across the skin of her waist until he was able to take hold of the solid mass jabbing into the side of her hip. He stirred Daisy that much more when the motion of his closed fist saw the outer portion of his index finger and thumb come softly thumping against the side of her leg.

He pried a clearly distinguishable grunt from her when he took up the underside of her thigh and brought her right knee up to her stomach. A grunt that was transformed into an elongated groan when she felt a very sizable portion of rigid meat easing its way up her constricted tunnel. Ronnie hooked the underside of her knee up in the bend of his elbow and bowed his torso just hard enough to force in a significantly larger portion of the appendage that he had embedded inside of her.

This time the moan that she spoke in was much louder and played out in tune with the hand that she threw out and clasped down on his side. She set her hips to writhing as the prod plunging at her insides sped up its pace. The surge of the sensation sweeping up through Ronnie's pulsating prick had him all but fully awake by now. So much so that he completed the roll of his body until his pelvic region was lying directly on top of hers. That leg of hers that he'd held back now moved on its own and had company as Daisy lifted her hips into the air and drew both of her knees back until they touched down on the sheets beside her head.

Ronnie dropped his weight down and elicited a single cry from her that shook the early morning air inside of the dorm room once he'd sank the entire length of his shaft inside of her. Her eyelids still closed, Daisy flexed her facial muscles and squeezed them together tighter once Ronnie cranked his hips into gear. He went from tip to balls and back again in a swiftly progressing succession. She'd managed to steady herself enough to throw something of a leash around the vocal chorus flying from her lips, but Ronnie certainly didn't appear to be in a mood to be so mindful of his roommate.

Daisy slid her hands down her abdomen and used one to grip hold of one of the upturned cheeks that his body spanked against while sliding the parting fingers of her other hand up to palm her swelling labia. The V shape formed by her middle and ring finger moved around the rod slamming through the center of her lathering folds. Her initial intent had been to try and steady his race but somewhere along the way she became just a little too caught up with the feel of the glaze of her own fluids being collected along the sides of her fingers as his magnificent girth continued to scrape along side them. Her insides exploded and all thoughts of any inhibition washed away from her with the flow being extracted by Ronnie's jackhammering tool.

She gasped out a sigh of relief when he finally snatched his dick out of her hole. When Daisy's eyelids peeled open the first fuzzy image that she was able to bear witness to was the milky cascade that Ronnie's stroking hand sent washing over her belly and running down toward the underside of her breasts. Once he was done with that he tucked the still leaking tube back inside of her and buried it deep. Daisy had half a mind to give him words about waking her this early just to sate his morning wood. Without so much as glancing over at the clock on the nightstand she could feel that she still had several more hours before she had to be up. But the flowing waves of the orgasm still moving through her only gave her cause to reach her hands up and take to lightly tweaking at his pebbled nipples.

Craning her head over to the side, Daisy was just barely able to focus on the body moving around on top of the second bed in the room. Even with this much limited vision she could plainly tell that Simon was now just as awake as the two of them.

"Morning," she said to him in a voice still soft with sleep.

12