Ch. 02 More First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved down her tummy kissing and caressing her till I reached her panties. I slipped them down her legs along with the gaffe. I took her clit in my mouth and savored the taste. It was a long time since I tasted pre cum.

She spread her legs so that I could have free access to her. I straddled her leg and was slowly humping it.

I slowly fingered the soft spot behind her sac as I sucked and licked her clit. I slipped a finger down to her rosebud and started slowly teasing her anus. I allowed some spittle to drip down on my finger so that I could enter her.

As my finger slipped inside, she arched her hips up so I could have better access. Leona was moaning so loud at that point that I figured that the other guests knew what we were doing. I slipped a second finger into her and I felt her tighten like she was going to explode.

She flooded my mouth with her cum and I happily swallowed every drop. She pulled me up and kissed me with a passion that seemed to never end.

I reached into my bag that I had dropped next to the bed and pulled out a small bottle of hand cream. I put a large amount on the tips of my fingers and proceeded to lube her. She helped me remove my panties then lubed my clit.

As I slowly entered her, she started crying again. I asked her if I was hurting her but she said no. Leona told me that she was so happy that we found each other. The further I entered her the more she fondled my breasts.

It didn't take long for me to explode with a climax that I had never experienced before. That night I felt the earth move and every nerve in my body was on fire. We held each other like we would never let go.

After relaxing in each other s arms, we both cried tears of happiness. She looked me in the eyes and told me that she hoped that I would never leave her. I told her that we would be as close as two women could ever be for the rest of our lives.

We spent the remainder of the night making passionate love to each other, in positions that could only be imagined. In between, when we would stop for a breather, we talked about our early lives, our hopes and dreams as well as the future.

I learned that night that she had been on hormone treatments for a little over a year. The problems with her Father and brother stemmed from her transitioning. She was accepted by the other family members and hoped that they rest would finally accept her for who she is.

We talked about my dressing early on in life, my purging and about Jim. I finally told her about how Sue helped me developed into the woman that I was today. Leona did admit that one of the reason that why she seemed to gravitate to me was because I acted more like a female than a macho man. We had a really good laugh when I jumped up and danced around singing Macho Man.

May be continued...

12