All Comments on 'Chad and Blaine Ch. 01'

by Baby789

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RahtidRahtidabout 13 years ago

nice start....can't wait to read the rest....

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929about 13 years ago
Good First Effort!

I'm partial to high school romances with jockish (fully aware Chad stated he isn't a jock lol) characters. Interested to find out how Blaine's history with Dean will play into his new romance with Chad. I imagine their relationship will be down a long, rocky road which is paved by Blaine's insecurities.

Also, I like the angle that Chad is already outed as gay while still in high school.

In the next installment, keep an eye out for the run-on sentences (I have a problem with those pesky run-on sentences, too, sometimes lol). And I hope to see the characters fleshed out just a little bit more.

All in all, a good read. And I look forward to reading more!

BeatlesFannBeatlesFannabout 13 years ago
Yes!

I love the "High School" cliche stories here!! I already like them as a couple!! Listen to LoveBird she knows here things!!

mixed_freek26mixed_freek26about 13 years ago
really cute!

really liking this story....it really is a good beginning...cant wait to read more...

Contest4JenContest4Jenabout 13 years ago
very cute.

It was short and sweet...and mega cute. I felt however that it was very rushed...not the writing but the storyline itself. I think you could have done so much with this chapter and definately extended it. But that may because i like long chapter :P anyway looking forward to the next chapter. Cheers :D

lgbaby66lgbaby66almost 13 years ago
aww

Loved it! It was beyond cute!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Gentleman take note!!

This is so sweet why can't more mature men be like Chad and for a lady hehe

Well written and onto the next again!! Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

haha the strong must protect the sweet is what homer says in his sleep in the simpsons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice start

Grammar errors don't allow it to read well but will read the next chapter now. Hope next one isn't as rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This author requires a good editor and a new way to reference her characters.

Your constant use of the word 'boy' is offputting.Your writing requires a good editor, and the ability to distinguish between a young person capable of participating in a romantic, even sexual relationship and a chid to constantly be referred to as a boy allowing for the insinuation that the "relationship" is being foisted on one too young for it to be appropriate. While the stories seems sweet the author tells it in a clumsy manner, making it a difficult read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The stories aren't working for me - people who have only just met don't speak to each other like this, or interact like this - attention needs to be paid to timelines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start!

Looking forward to reading the rest of your story on a raining day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...

Stealing from the simpsons...now I've seen everything lol. This story was straight garbage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous