All Comments on 'Chad and Blaine Ch. 07'

by Baby789

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
thephoenixhostthephoenixhostover 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, your readers. I am glad to read the happy ending for this wonderful story.

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseover 11 years ago
More...and

More of their wonderful story, but i think Chaddie needs to loose his virginity....

Also more about Thomas and Micheal PLEASE!!!!

my seal, the eclipse...

Deamon Child

LifoLifoabout 11 years ago

More pliz.i would like to hear more from Micheal & Thomas.It will be also nice to know about Chad and Blain when they have kids.thanks for finishing the story.it was wonder ful

sensual_bluesensual_blueabout 11 years ago
More, More, More

I just finished reading and i would love to read more about Chad and Blaine, plus i am curious about Thomas and Michael they are quite an interesting pair too, i would like to read their story, Please post more chapters soon I am hooked on your writing now.

molotovctmolotovctabout 11 years ago

Great story! I would love to hear more about Chad and Blaine but what I would really love is a story on Michael and Thomas. Seems like they would have quite a story of their own. Keep up the good work!

molotovctmolotovctabout 11 years ago

And I guess if I was more observant I would have realized you already gave into our demands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I just finished reading and i would love to read more about Chad and Blaine!! and see how their future goes in the story , plus i would really like to know what happened with Thomas and Michael they are quite an interesting pair too. Really good story !!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
More

Please?

And about Thom and Michael, and the story behind Katie, Kyle and Nick too please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful

I love this story it's romantic and funny I hope to hear more about these two plus more of Thomas and Michael

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Romance Story with Sharp Twists and Turns....

I enjoyed most of this series. The torture Blaine was forced to endure with his creepy father, and mostly that psycho Evil Fuck Dean, was very difficult to read. I enjoyed Chads sensitive love for Blaine, the way he tried to protect him, and help him get through the pain, and tried to help him heal and overcome his pain, his scars, physical, emotional, and mental. I was a bit concerned in the end as Chad seemed to become the dominant more demanding, slightly less caring partner quickly after they were married and having hot sex on the honeymoon. Especially when he ORDERED Blaine to not wear the sexy thong out to the pool, after they had just had public sex out in the forest. I feel it was based on Chads green monster jealousy more than anything... It seemed a very different Chad appeared at that moment, so he must have been hiding some of his true nature all along! I was not very pleased with the way a somewhat insecure Chad could not commit to his new husband, and allow Blaine to take the dominant role at times and take his anal virtue. Hopefully Blaine will stand his ground and keep Chad in check as the relationship develops. Seems that may be the way the relationship works best for the two of them, Chad being more the dominant top, and Blaine the more submissive bottom. Not sure I like that at all. But to each his own. There seemed to be less concern already for Chad offering his sweet caring sensitive ways to Blaine, I see this relationship becoming more and more like what Thomas is like as a Dom/Master with his partners. I'm not into the Dom/Sub roles at all... I know that gay relationships much of the time end up with a more dominant partner that is not willing to submit to being a bottom in his own macho head! And I think the slight twist near the end indicating Chad seeming more that way right away during the honeymoon changed the intimate care that he seemed to show for Blaine all through the story... I found it a bit weird, and kind of a sad revelation. All in all a good story, not bad for a female attempting to write and understand gay male sexuality!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous