Chained and Chastened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hoarse scream interrupted this standoff. In the road, a muscular blonde was standing, legs spread, swinging her shovel and shouting at the guard who was trying to tug her into the bushes. Elsie, a divorced 'trailer trash' waitress, had been relatively meek and subdued through the first hours of the ordeal. Now she lost it. She charged the guard with a vicious swing of her longhandled shovel.

"Bastards! Cocksuckers! Get your hands off me!" She swung the shovel so fiercely that the guard, a beefy crewcut redneck type, backed off momentarily.

Elsie charged up the slight slope towards Schmertz's umbrella, flushed with rage. "You! You bitch! You're the worst! You rotten dyke! I'm going to..."

Now two guards wrestled her to the ground. Her last fierce shovel swing had been only a few feet from the colonel. A bit shaken, Schmertz got to her feet, pushing Kristin aside.

Her voice trembled slightly: "This is intolerable. Sgt. Schwartz, hold her! Corporal Dienst, get the heavy shackles from the truck!" She reached for a whistle dangling from a lanyard between her breasts and blew a shrill blast. "All hands out of the woods! At once! Return to the work site to witness punishment!"

In the trees some of the guards still toying with their captives cursed. They had waited too long to finish raping their naked victims. But they feared

the bitch in charge.. so, grumbling, herded the girls back to the gravel pit. *

Soon all the captive women and their tormentors were ranged around the furious colonel and Elsie, held face down in the gravel by the muscular corporal. Some of the guards were hastily adjusting their uniforms, zipping their flies. Their stumbling chained victims exhibited embarrassment, shame, rage, and in one or two cases a slight satisfied smile.

Colonel Schmertz stood erect, almost rigid. She was fuming. "I demand--and will have--total obedience!" Furious, she slashed Kristin , still kneeling, across her lower back. She continued. "This presumtious rebel spurned one of my loyal guards and her chance for an idyllic romantic interlude under the trees. So be it! She will now experience a more public courtship! Otto, the shackles first, then proceed. The rest of you, watch! "

Otto (Sergeant Schwartz) down on one knee, smiled as he pushed Elsie's face into the dirt and gravel. His big hand quieted her squirming body as he shackled her with heavy iron wrist cuffs and connecting cuffs that spread her legs.

* The chained captives and then the guards grew silent as Otto knelt between Elsie's thighs, unbuckled his belt, opened his fly. He was erect. He spat on his hands , lubricated his rigid shaft and thrust into her sandy pussy.

She screamed, once, then moaned with each savage thrust. It was over in just five or six minutes. Just before Otto ejaculated, most of the captives sensed that Elsie's cries of protest had modulated into near orgasmic moans. Otto withdrew, tipped an ironic salute to Colonel Schmertz, adjusted his trousers and stood back, at attention.

"At ease, Sergeant. Any questions, prisoners?" Schmertz surveyed the audience; chained women and newly horny guards.'Elsie twisted, struggling in the dirt, now sobbing quietly, drippiing, sandy and wet.

*

The captives and even the guards stood silent, rooted in place. This act of cruelty was over the top in savagery, even for the dark Colonel. Even Otto, as he rose from the violated blonde, dusty and sobbing, swiftly wiped the smile of triumph off his face as he confronted the ring of appalled watchers. Schmerz tried to regain control:

"Let her stay on her belly for the rest of the day. The punishment was

deserved! The rest of you, pick up your shovels. Back to work! Move that gravel, if you want to eat tonight." the colonel ordered. She gazed down at Kristin, who was staring at her with loathing. She tousled, no, tugged her blonde locks one more time. "You too, sweetie. Start shoveling. I'll deal with you--later."

EVENING

The sun finally set. The exhausted prisoners, sunburnt and glistening with dirt and sweat, prodded by the guards stumbled back to the barracks. Those lucky enough not to have been raped were still nearly in shock, almost unable to process the hellish day behind them. And maybe more to come. Elsie, at the end of the end of the chained women stumbled , eyes wide, unseeing, mumbling to herself. Her public rape had been by far the most brutal humilition so far. Every captive was cowed by her misery.

*

They had been rechained, of course. When they finally stumbled into the barracks, Colonel Schmertz purred maliciously: "Such a long hot day. I think a nice cold shower will perk you up."

There were howls of protest and weary rage as once again the matrons strapped the girls to the showers, turned on the highpowered jets of icewater, and repeated the cruel ritual. Dashka prowled among them again, sexually abusing them. Schmertz enjoyed the spectacle hugely, keeping her eye on Kristin, licking her thin lips, and for a few moments. hosed the women herself.

*

After fifteen minutes of the ongoing torture the colonel singled her intended victim out of the crowd. With a curt nod, she signalled one of the nazis to cut Kristin down. She took personal charge of the shivering sobbing blonde and whipped her up the short path to her personal quarters,

Kristin expected the worst, what ever that might be! She bit her lip, tryiing to summon up every ounce of her fast fading will to survive--and, somehow, get even.

Closing the door, the colonel stood close to her captive, now wearing one of her brunette wigs. Her voice was a bit lower, a bit softer. "Listen to me. I have selected you for my personal slave. A great honor. The others, they will--complete the indoctrination, go --wherever they are assigned. You will stay with me." The sexual overtone in her purring voice was

unmistakeable. She picked up a coil of thick hemp rope.

Kristin shivered. What now? And at this low point, she began to feel a perverse attraction, an unbidden--'no! no! It cant be sexual! 'she told herself-- warm pelvic stir of arousal. Colonel Schmertz approached her slowly, smiling , now frankly seductive..

Kristin had recovered a bit from the grueling quarry work and the chilly hosing that had followed; some of her spirit was returning. Her voice quavered as she made a last futile protest; she sensed what was coming. "What makes you think I would be your slave? You evil bitch!"

Slash! Slash! Schmertz's riding crop was swift; two deep welts crisscrossed Kristin's breasts. "I will have silence! One more outburst and I gag you. For now, I think you need to know what slavery--real slavery-- means. We'll start with some ropes. Arms behind your back! Down on your knees!"

*

Kristin hardly struggled. She was exhausted from the shoveiling. And that punishing whip! Her lashed breasts throbbed. She allowed Schmertz to bind her, first just wrists and arms. It seemed to take a very long time. Even after more than a day of constant handcuffs, Kristin was not prepared for thr intricate painful web of harsh hemp with which the evil brunette enmeshed her. *

An even more painful more confining network of harsh cords encircled her thighs and ankles; she was shoved onto a bench and roughly hogtied . Through this ordeal like the others she held onto a tiny core of hatred for

this evil creature, even as her sexual attraction grew. She would never let he hatred go, she vowed to herself, she would never surrender her soul. Her body seemed to have a different opinion; her vagina moistened. The ropes were knotted even tighter. She gasped on the leather clad bench.

*

The leather clad officer stood back, smiling as she surveyed her handiwork, She gave Kristin a contemptuous nudge, then a kick with her sharp toed boots. "And I think a nice gag to aid your meditation." She strapped a harness ball gag into her mouth, and stood again: "Now that's an appropriate posture of helplessness for a slave! Think about that; I'm going to take my own shower--much warmer than yours, of course--and then we can--relax together. My sweet slave!."

Kristin writhed in her stringent bondage for about twenty minutes; she could hear the colonel humming to herself in the splashing shower. Gretl emerged, nude. Her skin was lightly oiled, she wore some sort of musky scent. She had removed her wig, was blonde again.Slowly she redonned her her Nazi cap, her high boots., her handcuffs. She bent over Kristin, flourishing her .45, flaunting her sex, the total dominatrix. She said: *

"My little slave, my liebchen! You are very fortunate. I had planned to whip you until your magnificent ass was bloody! Perhaps I shall do so later. But for now let's explore some of your other duties. You are to pleasure me at my whim!" She knelt again, running her hands over Kristins roped body,

stroking her breasts, harder and harder, twisting her nipples erect. Her hands slid down the blonde's belly, between her thighs, gently then more roughly parting her vaginal lips and exploring her. Kristin struggled, whimpered behind the big gag; Schmertz continued to toy with her, cat and mouse. To her dismay, Kristin found herself gettiing stimulated, turned on. The colonel sensed it too and chuckled.

"Now we get better acquainted, no? You may call me Mistress, or Gretl, perhaps, if you are very very good. I will call you my little schatzi. Maybe not so many ropes now, and I have use for your mouth without that gag."

Kristin held her breath as she was partially untied. Maybe this was her chance...Gretl continued: "but I think we use the handcuffs againl That's right, behind your back. Not too much freedom all at once, right?" She stripped off her leather fetish gear, put on her brunette wig and leaned back on her bed, nude,, beckoning to Kristin. "Join me, slave." she purred. Shie was totally evil, but eerily attractive, Kristin admitted. *

"This is ridiculous!' she told herself. She had never been attracted to women--well, there was that one time with Jodie, her college roommate, but she had been drinking that first time. Those other times though; Kristin preferred to remember them as just a--very intense friendship; nothing perverse about a little naked cuddling and stroking and--all that other stuff. Jodie was a brunette, too, but not as voluptuous, as sexy as her sadistic captor, now lolling , thighs spread, inviting, no, commanding her to...

'I'm chained! I have no choice! It's not as though I want to..."? Kristin bent, nuzzling the musky flesh of Gretl's pouting labia. Ummm... "Kneel. Between my legs. Now show me your devotion. That's right." With one hand in Kristin's hair she gently pushed the slave's face into her shaven crotch. The musky odor was much stronger now, not some cologne, but the sexual essence of Schmertz herself. Her head held firmly in place by two strong thighs, Kristin found herself kissing, then licking the soft folds of the moist fragrant vagina, the swelling clitoris. Her mistress sighed, shifted further torward on the bed "Yes. Yes. LIke that! Now! Deeper!"

Kristin felt a little quiver, tasted a further gush of warm juices. Schmertz had climaxed. Now her hands were urgent, insistent. She pulled Kristin onto the bed on her back and crouched over her, stroking and kneading and kissing the cuffed girl's breasts and belly and now, her slippery breasts glidiing over Kirstins crotch she spread the blondes thighs and plunged her face into the blonde fringed pussy. Kristin gulped. She had never.. well, not like this, not with Jodie. She shouldn't be.... Not with this woman, this vicious dyke! But this was...oh! Oh! Gretl moved ower Kristin's bound body, now crouching over her belly,her own sex close to Kristin's face. She lowered her cunt onto Kristin. Once again the pungent folds engulfed her. As she licked and nibbled (what was that warm swelling lump beneath her tongue?) she felt hot quivering in he own loins, and soon she was beginning her own slow slide to orgasm. "You can't You mustn't! She's evil!"A tiny voice shrieked inside her head, to no avail. The two moaning sweating women came almost simultaneously.

Gretl stood up first, smiling. "What a pleasure it will be to train you, my Schatzi. Maybe one more little pleasure..." She bent over a table of bondage gear, reaching for a large strap on dildo. Her back was turned for one unguarded instant.

'This is my chance!' Kristin tried to block out her shameful sexual surrender to this she devil. Almost without thinking, she reacted. She jackknifed on the bed, sliding the handcuffs under her buttocks, her flexed knees, her ankles, Now her cuffs and their connecting chain were in front of her! She leapt on Schmertz throwing the chain over her head, crossing her wrists and pulling tight, tight, as the colonel, taken by surprise, tried to turn around.

The chain was cutting off Gretl's breathing; she clawed at her throat ineffectively then struck at the slave now riding her back, legs locked around her waist, keeping up the relentless strangling pressure. Unable to breathe, getting a bit groggy, she threw her weight back against the wall, hoping to dislodge Kristin. They both slammed into the wall, Schmertz's autographed picture of llsa Koch fell and shattered. Kristin, strong from the prior two weeks of training, groaned but held tight. Just a little tighter, just a few seconds more...Now Gretl's vision was greying out, her legs slumped. She fell heavily to the floor, unconscious.

Kristin, adrenaline pumping. gasping for breath herself, kept the chain tight for another forty seconds. Schmertz sprawled deathly still, her face mottled. "Omigod! Is she...have I....?" She knelt and felt the unconscious woman's throat for a pulse, but ready to strangle her again if need be. There was a faint pulse . And then a long slow gasp of air. Thank God! Gotta move fast! she muttered to herself.

*

Adrenalin surging, Kristin was the model of efficiency. In the next few minutes she unlocked the cuffs and rummaging among Schmertz's bondage gear quickly fashioned a tangle of straps and chains and effectively hog tied her tormentor, now victim. She also gagged her just as she was beginning to come around, choking and glaring at her unlikely captor.

*

Justine gloated for just a moment; escape was the first priority. Maybe, possibly, she thought, she could impersonate the brutal dyke, now writhing at her feet! In the struggle Gretl's long dark wig had come off giving Kirstin another bright idea. Maybe she could hide her own blonde locks....Maybe... a daring escape plan was beginning to form. Just possibly, dressed as the evil colonel....

Now her mind was clicking at top speed. "Gotta get out of here--fast. Rescue the others..yes! there's the keys to my cuffs and the heavier shackles the girls are wearing, What else can I use? A flashlight! Good. now if I can only find some records, some papers, some names of the bastards running this zoo..." A frenzied search unearthed nothing. Then Kristin saw the rectangular case in one of the desk drawers. She unzipped it. Yes!~ A laptop computer! Just maybe the data she would need to turn this personal 'I was a violated sex victim' story into a once in a lifetime blockbuster. Now even more important: to escape!

Halfway out the door she realized she was still naked. She needed a disguise! Her eyes strayed to Schmertz's closet, full of kinky uniforms and domintrix costumes. Damn! She ran her hands over the leathers, wishing she had several hours to try everything on, Sighing, she put on the long brunette wig and posed in several racy outfits; so much delicious fetish gear, so little time. Ah well. She finally decided on one. She looked in the full length mirror one more time. Damn! I could make it as a brunette-a very naughty brunette! she thought. Black nylons! fastened to the outrageous corset! Now the thigh high boots, the leather gloves. Yes! She couldn't help turning and posing provoctively inn the full length mirror for just a moment. " Damn! I'm really hot in this get up!" She stroked herself. Then: 'Get serious!' she told herself. Maybe one of thse sexy leather coats. This corset was a bit revealing for serious, spy movie type escapes, after all, which was what she had in mind.

She turned. salaciously, and posed in the mirror, tugging at the narrow leather crotch strap. Still stimulated from the sex and violence of the last sixty minutes, she almost couldn't help herself. *

She blinked . "Time to get your act together" she told herself. "And get the hell out of here! But how? As the dear colonel, of course!"

Choices, choices. She selected a full length black leather coat; that and the billed nazi officers hat might get her through the gate. She

rechecked everything; the handcuff keys, the laptop, the flashlight. And dear Gretl writhing on tne floor drooling and mumbling behind her gag, her face a mask of pure hatred.

Kristin said "Don't give me that stinkeye look, baby, I just wish I had time to blister your ass like you did mine. It's been fun! Well, maybe just a little..." She picked up a leather dog whip and brought it down on Gretl's ample ass. Swish! Crack!Two or three lashes. How delightful to see this arrogant torturer flinching and moaning! "A little taste of your own evil medicine, mein shatzie!" She mocked her furious bound captive one last time and crept out the door. She tried to shake the feeling that she was not finished with Gretl; it was a chilling thought. She was surprised to find it dark; how many hours had she and Gretl....? "Let' not go there. A job to do." she told herself. Her long coat blended with the night as she slipped into the shower room/barracks where the women were sleeping, chained in the wet straw.

She crept up on Maria who startled awake at the black coated figure. "You fucking dyke! what do you..." she started to say as Kristin put a hand over her mouth,

"Sshh! It's me, Kristin! I'm going to get you all out of here. Let me unlock those cuffs! There! But we have to be real quiet, wake them up one at a time..."

Maria was rubbing the circulation back into her wrists,"Madre de Dios! My angel! But how did you...?

"Later. Here's a set of keys for you; let's get started".

Ten minutes later the prisoners were free, clustered around Kristin, whispering with excitement. Luckily no one had been startled or had called out. They were hungry, wet and chilled to the bone, sore from the brutal whipping but that didn't matter anymore. Somehow, Kristin ws going to get them out of this stinking mess, Kristin in her black leather superheroine coat! *

Kristin whispered : "Look. I have a plan that might get us out of here, but I'm no escape artist. Anyone wants to come with me, fine. If you want to be on your own, that's OK. But i need to tell you that this is much worse than the training exercise we signed on for. Gretl--that's the colonel--Gretl told me that we are all going to be kidnapped, 'disappeared,' and used as sex slaves and prostitutes for third world big shots. This whole thing has been a hideous scam!"

"Pardon me, Kristin, how do you know that crazy stuff?' This was the

sceptical librarian, Alice. "Yeah, and what's this Gretl stuff? Just how did you escape from our dear Colonel, anyway?" This wasn't quite what Kristin wanted to hear.

Raneesha chimed in. " Get off Kristin's case! " Kristin shot her a grateful look and said:

"Look, ladies, you are on your own. I'm going to get us some clothes, and figure out someway to get past the guards. If you want to try the electrified barb wire fence, OK! If you want me to chain you back up in time for your AM shower and breakfast trough, go for it! I'm leaving now" She stormed into the room where they had first assembled and stripped. Their clothes were nowhere in sight, Damn!

Most of the prisoners had followed , only Susie and a frightened secretary named Marnie had stayed behind; Susie, the blonde airhead, was confiding that she'd met the cutest boy during the noontime rape session yesterday--'rough, but a hunk!--, and he'd promised to keep in touch, The other naked women clustered around Kristin in the empty room. No clothes! What now?

1...678910...23