Chains of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I already felt so engorged with the chain, I could only mumble, "oh my god Master, not there too."

You wrapped your arms tightly around me, reassuring me with a soft whisper.

"Relax my slave, your Master wishes to feel the chain buried deep in his slave's cunt."

Suddenly, I felt your cock, hard and throbbing press deep into my ass. I couldn't stifle the scream at this final invasion. My body was exploding, when I felt your reach down and loosen the first link. I cried out again as you tugged, pulling the first few links of steel from your slave.

Then you whispered again, just as I felt I was about to go over the edge, "pet, when the clamps come off, you may release, do you understand?"

Through my sobs and my cries, I managed to nod. I knew I could not hold on much longer. Then you gave another tug at the chain, and I felt the links begin to slide from my pussy. The sensations was like nothing I had ever felt, as they tumbled and twisted, gravity pulling them clanking to the floor. You were fucking me hard in the ass, and I knew you could also feel the chain through the membrane as it slid out from the now gaping hole. I trembled and moaned, I sank back into your cock, driving you deeper, trying to fill the void being left in my pussy. My screams grew loud, I needed to cum so badly. The links clanked loudly as they hit the floor, when suddenly, I felt like I was gaping and empty, and the clamps were yanked from my nipples by the weight of the chain. At that moment, you buried your cock in my ass, and I screamed.

Wave after wave crashed over my body, as I heard a deep growl come from your throat. You exploded inside of me, filling me with the hot juices erupting from your cock. My body tensed again, as yet another wave of orgasm washed over me. My screams softened, and I collapsed heavily back into your arms, weak and spent. Gently, you pulled from me, and lifted me into your arms. My arms wrapped softly around you neck as you carried me lovingly to the bed.

Laying me gently down, you whispered softly, "good girl, pet, very good girl."

I managed a soft smile, and pulled you gently down to my face, I placed a soft kiss on your lips. Then you walked back to the chain, still wet from my juices, and carried it back to the bed, locking it carefully to the bedpost. You smiled as you started crawl into bed next to me.

"Master, wait," I uttered softly.

Reaching to the bedside table, I picked up the key you had given me this morning. Gently I placed it into the palm of your hand, and closed your fingers around it.

"Please, Master." You smiled again, and nodded. Reaching down, you slipped the leather cuff gently around my ankle, and locked the end of the chain to the loop. Then you laid your body close to mine, and pulled me tightly into your arms. I smiled when I heard your sigh of contentment.

"Master, your slave loves her chain."

"I know my pet, I know."

12