Uncivilized Creatures

Story Info
An orc purchases a denied human as a sex pet.
3.3k words
4.65
20.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
440 Followers

Kurrog had been the trader in his orc tribe for only a few months, having taken over when the former trader, Ruthor, got himself killed trying to fight a wyvern on his own. Kurrog wasn't sure that he liked the job. It gave him a sort of authority, but mostly it meant a lot of nagging--nagging the other orcs to pay up their share for a supply run, nagging the tribe leader to tell him what they needed for weapons, and so on--and running errands.

This errand, though, was turning out a little more interesting than usual. The goblin merchant he'd come to see had the usual things--lightly used weapons, blood-splattered armor, recently-stolen goods--but she was selling pets, too. A couple of cages were stacked on top of each other beside her stall. They held, from top to bottom: a little dragonling; an elderly gnome; and what appeared to be a normal tortoise.

"That's just a tortoise," Kurrog said, pointing at the bottom cage. The goblin paused in counting the gold and leaned over the counter of her stall to look, as if she didn't remember what she had for sale, and then nodded.

"Some people like tortoises."

"You can eat that," he informed her. She rolled her eyes.

"I could eat any of 'em, if I wanted to, but they're worth more money if I sell 'em." She raised an eyebrow. "You want to buy it to eat?"

"No." He could catch something much bigger himself for free. He pointed to the left of the cages, then, at the thing tied to the stake beside them. "That's a human."

She leaned out to look, then nodded again. "Mm-hm. You want to buy that one? Specialty product."

"What's the matter with it?" Kurrog asked. The human was naked, first of all; he had seen enough humans to know that that was not their default state. It was female, and it was fairly damp all over, as if it had been sweating. It was writhing in place, not really trying to escape the ropes that bound it but squirming against them, its skin feverishly flushed.

"Nothing. That's how it's supposed to be," the goblin asserted. "See that collar on its neck?"

Kurrog nodded. The collar looked like iron, although it probably wasn't, since it had runes inscribed on it and iron didn't take magic very well.

"Fuck-pet collar," the goblin informed him. "Keeps the human ovulating--in its breeding season--but keeps it infertile. And it can only come if someone spills seed inside it, so its pussy stays nice and juicy."

"Huh." Kurrog watched curiously as the human rolled its hips like it was trying to hump back against the pole it was secured to. "Does it cost a lot? A collar like that?"

"Dunno. The human came with it on already," the goblin shrugged. "Put on it by another human, I guess."

"Humans keep each other as pets?" Kurrog sniffed. The goblin shrugged again and nodded. "That's not civilized."

"They're barbaric," the goblin agreed. "You want to sample it? Two silver to fuck it, but that goes towards the price if you decide you want to buy."

Kurrog frowned and eyed the writhing human again. He couldn't see its slit very well from his angle, but he could guess the size based on the size of the rest of the creature. His cock was as long and as thick as the human's forearm when he got fully hard. "It's too small for me to fuck."

"Collar helps with that, too. It's really stretchy and durable. You won't hurt it."

"Huh," Kurrog grunted, looking over again. After a second of consideration, he fished inside his purse, pulled out two silver, and dropped the coins next to the rest of the money the goblin had been counting for his order. The goblin grinned and scooped them up, then waved him towards the human.

Kurrog walked over. It seemed to take a moment before the human recognized that he was approaching; finally, its lust-dazed gaze locked onto him and it started babbling in a human language that he didn't recognize. It pressed itself back against the pole like it was trying to get away from him, then groaned when the motion made its slit rub back against the pole, its thighs squirming together.

"It's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you," Kurrog assured it, though he knew the creature probably couldn't understand him. He untied the rope around its middle that kept it secured tight against the pole, but left the rope around its wrists that leashed it to the top of the pole; if he was responsible for an escape, he knew the goblin would make him pay the price for the lost merchandise.

The human immediately tried to move away from him once its stomach was untied, slipping around to the other side of the pole, like that was going to do anything to protect it. Kurrog sighed. Humans truly were some of the stupider creatures that walked on two legs.

"Come on now," he said, and grabbed the rope tied around its wrists, tugging. The human stumbled unwillingly back towards him until he could grab it by its long, red hair. It squeaked when he did, wincing as if anticipating that he would yank on it, but he just wrapped the hair around his hand to draw the human closer to him until he could palm its thigh with his other hand.

As soon as his fingers slipped up between its legs, it let out a wanton moan, spreading its knees and shaking. As the goblin had promised, its cunt was sopping wet, slick fluid pulsing out and running down its thighs like it had been in a mating frenzy for days.

Kurrog grunted at the feeling, his cock already stirring in interest, but first he slipped a couple of his fat fingers inside of the creature as a test. Not that he thought the goblin would lie--especially not about something that would result in damaged merchandise--but he had a hard time believing that the little thing could really take his cock without harm.

His fingers slipped right in easily, though, making the human wail and then start to babble in its language again. Kurrog couldn't understand the words, but he knew the sound of begging when he heard it. He didn't know if the creature was begging to be left alone or begging to be fucked.

He thrust his fingers in and out a couple of times, humming in satisfaction at the obscene, wet sound that they made. The human's body was tight around them, trying to clench and lock down, but he could tell that the goblin hadn't been lying about the magical enhancements of its collar; the thing would be able to take his cock, though it might be a tight fit.

He pulled his fingers free and reached up to palm one of the human's breasts, squeezing the soft flesh and then pinching the nipple between his wet fingers. The human let out a sobbing noise and twisted in his grip, not like it was trying to get away, but like it just couldn't resist the urge to squirm. He moved to the other breast, kneading, enjoying the silky feel of its skin. When he brushed his thumb over the nipple, caressing this one gently instead of pinching, the human whimpered and shuddered against him, then began to beg again in its primitive language, arching its back helplessly to press into his touch.

Kurrog hummed in satisfaction and let go of the creature's tit, reaching down to pull aside his kilt and release his hardening cock. The human squeaked when he ground his member against the soft skin of its lower back.

He reached down to caress its sex, and it squeaked again, then groaned, spreading its thighs with only a little coaxing. Its slit was pulsing and wet with desire, dripping fresh strings of sticky fluid in a wanton demonstration of need. Kurrog grabbed it by the hip and turned it around so that it was staring up at him, its green-eyed gaze blurry and stupid with lust.

Its little female pleasure-organ was smaller than an orc woman's would be, but was visible enough when he nudged its thighs apart again, throbbing red and swollen with frustration between the puffy lips of its cunt. Kurrog pressed a thick finger there and the creature made an urgent whimpering noise, its hips lurching forward to hump mindlessly into the pressure. Kurrog laughed as he felt another dribble of hot fluid wash forward from its frantically clenching cunt.

"Not so scared now, huh?" he said. The human just groaned, slack-jawed and flushed with arousal. When he took his finger away, it mumbled something in its human language again, raw and desperate.

Kurrog wrapped his hands around the creature's hips and lifted it. It immediately gasped, some of the lust on its face fading in favor of fear again--but when he positioned it to press its cunt down on the head of his hard cock, its mouth fell open and its eyes shut, its legs splaying apart as if on instinct to make room for him. Kurrog hummed and rocked his hips, rubbing his cock-head against its slit and feeling the gaping hole wink and flutter as if begging for him to push in.

"Poor creature," Kurrog said, amused. "Has it been a while since you had any relief?" He pressed in just a bit, allowing the very tip of his cock to breach the human's tight hole, and the human groaned and squirmed in his grip as if trying to impale itself further. But Kurrog held it there and reached across with one of his thumbs, easily covering the span with his large hand, and rubbed over its twitching button again.

The human made a keening sound as its cunt flexed and clenched desperately around his cock-head, its eyes rolling back in its head. Kurrog wondered for a moment if it had passed out from sheer need to be fucked, but when he rocked himself just a bit deeper into it--still tormenting its most sensitive part with his thumb--it made a deep groaning noise and then started babbling in that language again, its begging so desperate now that it sounded angry.

He laughed out loud at the sound of it, then turned to look at the goblin. "It only finishes if I spend inside of it?"

"That's right. Pussy or ass, the mouth doesn't work," the goblin said. "I've had a few customers through who were kind enough to test it all out for me. It's got no gag reflex, either."

"Mm," Kurrog grunted in understanding, and then pulled the tip of his cock out again, leaving the human gaping and empty. It began to berate him even more ferociously, rolling its hips against the empty air. Kurrog placed it back down again--the human wobbled, its thighs shaking now with the shock of holding its own weight, and he suspected it wouldn't have been upright if it weren't for the rope around its wrists keeping it vertical--and palmed his cock. "Maybe it'll learn better manners if I spend on its face instead."

"Hah," the goblin said. "That's what the last guy did, and it's being more polite for you than it was for him."

The human stared as Kurrog stroked his cock. After a couple of strokes, it seemed to understand that the threat was serious; it started to shake its head frantically and beg again, spreading its thighs wide to show off its gaping, drooling slit. Kurrog laughed and reached forward with his other hand to rub it there, interrupting the human's desperate, incomprehensible pleading to make it moan and whimper and jolt into his hand.

"Alright," he conceded finally, and turned the human around to face away from him again before scooping it up under the stomach, lifting it to an appropriate height. It grabbed at the pole with its bound hands, bracing itself and shuddering. Kurrog pressed against its hole again, but he wasn't teasing any more; this time he pushed and pushed until the bulbous head of his cock forced its way inside with a sudden pop.

The human squealed, its whole body trembling. Its cunt was stretched tight around the widest part of his cock-head, hugging and grasping at his member as if trying to draw him deeper into itself even as the human flailed as if thinking of trying to get away. Kurrog didn't smell any blood, though, and he trusted the goblin's word; so after a very short break, more to ensure he wouldn't be surprised into climax by the tightness around him than anything else, he began to fuck into the dainty creature.

He quickly discovered that, while the human's magically modified body was more than capable of stretching to take the width of his thick cock, its tunnel was still much too short to take the entire length of it. He was only a little past halfway in when he hit the deepest part of it, grinding against the locked entrance to its womb. The human made a funny wheezing noise and shook under him, its feet kicking in the air and its toes curling, its tunnel clenching fitfully around him in response to the brutal treatment.

Kurrog groaned in pleasure at the feeling of such a tight, hot body squeezing down around him. He dragged his cock partway out and then slammed in, hard and brutal, the rush of his own arousal demanding that he screw the little creature the same way he would a conquered orc woman. It squawked and squalled under him, its whole body shuddering each time he battered its womb, gushes of fluid flooding around his cock as it soaked itself with the urgent need to come.

Eventually, it seemed to adjust to the size and to the bruising force of his cock, and its cries became nearly frantic; it shouted each time he thrust in, a sound of pure lust, like it was convinced that it was about to finish each time his cock entered it. Kurrog grabbed its thigh with his free hand and squeezed, then rubbed a thumb over its pleasure-button again, and it howled, squeezing around him in quick almost-orgasmic pulses like its body was so close to climax that it was practically brute-forcing through the magical control of the collar.

Kurrog yanked the human down onto his cock on an especially rough stroke and heard a snapping sound. For a moment, he was afraid he had hurt it, but then he realized that the rope on its wrists had snapped free of the pole, leaving it bound but no longer secured.

The human seemed unaware of its relative freedom, though, impaled deep on his cock and writhing as if unsure whether it wanted to get away from the unforgiving press against its womb-mouth or whether it wanted to urge him to grind in harder. It was shouting short, declarative, fitful noises; if they were words, Kurrog didn't recognize them.

The moment of concern brought back some of Kurrog's lucidity, though, allowing him to think through the mating-lust that had descended on him. It occurred to him that the creature's frenzied state, its frustrated need, was uniquely delicious; he loved the sounds of desperation it made, the way it was undulating eagerly down on his cock even when this surely wasn't the way it would have ordinarily preferred to be fucked.

It seemed like a shame to waste such a wonderfully erotic condition, just for the fleeting pleasure of coming inside of the creature's tight hole. Who knew how long it would need to be denied before it got this worked up again?

He ground his cock deep inside of it for a minute or so, long, smooth movements that made the human moan feverishly and allowed Kurrog's pleasure to build without overwhelming him. As he felt his climax beginning to crest, he gave in to the urge to thrust again, short and stuttering; the human gasped in his grip and began to scream again in what sounded like encouragement, obviously recognizing the rhythm as indicating that he was close to spending. Kurrog rumbled as he felt the tingling tension building in his scrotum.

Then Kurrog pulled the human off of his cock and dropped the writhing creature in the dirt.

It continued to scream in confused, fitful need, thrashing and grinding its hips against nothing in a pathetic, feverish fit, its sounds alternately desperate and delighted like it hadn't yet comprehended what was happening and still thought it was seconds away from being granted its long-awaited climax.

Kurrog grabbed it by the hair and yanked its head up, crouching down to shove his cock into its mouth and down its throat until its scream was silenced.

The convulsions of its throat around his cock pushed him over the edge, yanking his orgasm from him so hard that his balls ached as they emptied into the creature's stomach. "Mm. Fuck," he groaned, his vision dimming for a moment with the strength of his satisfaction, his orgasm drawn out by the weak, confused struggles of the human between his thighs.

Finally, he finished and pulled it off of him, dropping it again. The human coughed and shuddered, drool and semen dribbling over its lips. Its hips continued to rock and hump in a staggering, uneven rhythm, freezing every time its crotch rubbed into the dirt and grass so that its whole body could lock up on a sensitive, almost-coming shudder. It was leaving smears of clear fluid on the ground between its legs.

Kurrog reached down and squeezed one of its thighs and then slipped two fingers into its gaping, stretched cunt. It made a shocked noise and ground back onto his fingers desperately, and then, apparently finally realizing that he had already spent down its throat and it wouldn't be coming, it started to wail, though it didn't stop rocking on his fingers. Kurrog chuckled, amused by its needy writhing.

"Finished yet? You'll have to pay for that rope you snapped, too," the goblin called.

"How about I buy the human for five gold, and we'll call it even?" Kurrog proposed.

"Hm," the goblin sniffed. "It's worth twice that much, and I'll still be out a rope. But I suppose, for a good customer, I could consider fifteen gold..."

Kurrog scooped up the human and draped it over his shoulder, keeping two fingers lodged in its needy cunt and letting it grind helplessly on him. By the time he'd finished haggling with the goblin, the front of his shirt was soaked with fluids, and the human's crying had quieted to despairing whimpers.

Finally, his purse ten gold lighter, Kurrog tossed the human into the cart with the rest of his purchases. He used the remains of the rope to secure it to the side of the cart, just to keep it out of trouble, though it didn't look likely to get up to any; it simply squirmed around on the sacks of potatoes it had landed on, then groaned and rolled its hips when the rough texture of the burlap brushed against its enflamed slit. Kurrog watched it and snorted, and it looked up at him, its green eyes big and watery with desperation.

"Don't worry," he assured it, patting it roughly on the hip. "You'll be keeping me company from now on, and I'm sure I'll fuck up and spend inside you sooner or later."

It simply stared up at him in dumb incomprehension. He snorted and reached into the cart to tweak one of its nipples, making it cry out and shudder; he laughed, then walked up to the front of the cart and began the long trek home.

Maybe his new job wouldn't be so bad after all.

dothemath
dothemath
440 Followers