Challenge Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,846 Followers

"What? Of course I..." I stopped, knowing that it was a trick question, otherwise she wouldn't have asked. Taking a chance, I said: "Not."

Indiana winked at me, whispering "Good call."Suddenly her smile froze, and she paused... She said, "This is crazy! I'm about to... Damn!" Indiana turned to look at me, a direct, naked stare into my eyes: "I barely know you but if you were not injured, I'd jump up on the bed and ride you until you'd lose consciousness." I was speechless, frozen and thrilled. After shaking her head, she laughed quickly and winked at me. She then untied my robe and removed it completely. Slowly she moved down the bed, letting her hand caress my shoulder, then chest, then belly until it wrapped itself around my cock. As she began, Indiana slowly bent forward. My already racing pulse shot up instantly, knowing but barely believing what was coming.Seconds later I felt Indiana's breath on my cock. Then, making me wait, she whipped her hair away from me and onto my casts. Giving me an unobstructed view, as if the teasing was over, she then took as much of my cock as she could inside her mouth. It took all I had not to cry out loud. While the sponges had been hotter, wetter and slicker with the soap, her mouth felt like a gift from above. With nothing but a few copper locks between my eyes and the glorious sight of Indiana's blow-job, I was entranced. The room was the same, the casts haven't been removed and I still felt some pain from the accident, but in a blink of an eye it seemed I had transcended all of this. My little hell didn't feel like a prison anymore because of this red headed angel. In fact, looking down at her mouth around my cock, I felt a twinge of sadness; eventually I would leave this place.As waves of pleasure washed over my entire body, this anticipated regret faded. Instead I noticed that her ass, bent forward as Indiana was, and even though I could only see it from the side, it was a sight to behold. Images of the first time I had seen it, outside a few weeks ago, came flooding back. The damned splint prevented me from doing anything more than look, but in my mind's eye, my hand was roaming all over that taut and firm flesh.Suddenly Indiana pulled back slightly and whipped her hair towards me. I know it's a cliché, but the only words that came to me as I felt her hair falling down on my naked chest were angels' wings or maybe succubus. This particular redhead had a lot more fire in her, than a pale blond angel probably would. She was just about as good at this as she had been at her hand job yesterday. Taking cues from my moans and groans, Indiana was bringing me to another very quick climax. "I'm about to..." I said in a whisper.

Pulling away completely from my cock for a second, she said: "I know... enjoy it!" As she engulfed me once more, her left hand slipped down around my balls and her little finger pressed hard against my flesh between my sack and my anus. My redheaded succubus was definitely not an angel!

My ejaculation was actually painful, and not because of my accident: It felt like my balls wanted to spew out more cum than they had in them. Indiana kept her mouth firmly on my cock during my climax, even adding the delicious sensations of her tongue twisting. Her mouth was turning back and forth and a she made deep hum that made my cock vibrate every time my glans hit the back of her mouth. As young as she was, someone had taught her how to give a great blow-job!Letting me down gently once more Indiana pulled back slowly, knowing to tease my cock but not my glans with her tongue whilst I was coming down from an intense climax. Still breathing hard, I looked at her and said "Whatever happens in the next few days or weeks, promise me you're going to let me repay these incredible gifts."

"Oh, but I'm counting on it, mister! And, by the way, the doctor said to tell you that he was probably going to remove the splint on your left arm tomorrow."

"Finally!"

"Settle down cowboy! You're going to need a few days of physical therapy before you can do, er... whatever you want to do with it..."

"Are you volunteering for this task as well?"

"Well, let's see..." Indiana got up, turned around and bent forward a bit. "Do you think you'd be able to reach me without the splint?"

As I looked at her amazing ass, so tightly defined by the stretched pants, I could see she wasn't wearing any panties, I simply groaned. "Do you have any idea how hard–?"

"What? She asked, interrupting me."Already talking about being hard again?"

"Haha! Careful what you wish for, my succubus! No, I was about to say that I was going to reach for your ass until I either reach it or break my arm again!"

"Hmmm, that would be a shame... I really want that hand of yours all over me. Both of them in fact. I never thought I'd want a patient to fondle me like that, but it's all I've been thinking about those last few days!"The long, silent smiles we shared after this exchange were wonderful. Somehow we had said things we couldn't have dreamed of saying only a couple of days ago. As she left that day, we knew things were only going to get better.I didn't see Indiana for three days after that. The next day happened to be a Friday, and the Doctor, then physiotherapy was with me the entire morning as they removed my splint and suggested and showed me exercises. While I was a bit disappointed not to see Indiana during the week-end after that, I did receive a letter on my bed on Sunday when I woke up. Slowly, careful with my newly freed arm, I opened the letter. Indiana wished me well, said she was sorry for not being there during the week-end, but that she would make it up to me Monday morning. "The best Monday morning ever", she said. I spent the rest of the day fantasizing about that promise, and was still blown away when she arrived.

That Monday morning lived up to its cliché, being grey, rainy and windy outside. I was, probably the only patient in the hospital with a huge smile on his face. When I heard the door opening and saw Indiana come in, I was surprised to see that she was wearing the same drab clothes, the larger ones, and that she didn't even look at me. Instead, she grabbed the curtains and pulled it all the way out. I couldn't see her at all. I tried a hesitant: "Hello?", but got no answer. For a minute I was suddenly scared that someone had somehow learned about what we did, and that Indiana had been punished.

Then, from behind the curtain Indiana said with a smile obvious in her voice, "Ready for your surprise?" Whatever that surprise would turn out to be, my relief was already good enough for me. When she pulled the curtains, my relief, however good it had felt, was blown away by a heady mix of incredulity, elation and a surge of blood in my veins: under the baggy clothes, Indiana had hidden a nurse uniform like we see in erotic movies. "Now, sir," she said, using a deep Irish accent, "we're going to see how that arm is going this morning." I was surprised by the accent, but then again she was a redheaded nymph. For a minute I wondered if I was hallucinating as a result of the morphine, but wait, I wasn't still on morphine.After touching and testing my arm with her own hands, Indiana placed it back on the bed. And then, and then, and then... And then she simply turned around and bent forward at the waist. I didn't know what she was doing and didn't care. I could see the apple of her buttocks peeking out from under her very short white skirt. Taking a deep breath, I slowly moved my hand until; finally, my fingers met this much-fantasized ass. I felt an electric shock moving from my fingertips all the way to my neck. The bliss closed my eyes but I forced them up again: I wanted all my available senses on that great ass. Young and firm, a solid and playful presence both, her delicious ass was nearly overwhelming me.

Soon I paused my caresses long enough to pull the hem of her dress up and up until it folded around her waist. Indiana was completely naked under that dress. Between two rounded mounds of flesh, pale white like the rest of her skin, her crack contrasted in dark pink. From the lightly darkening skin at the top, where the flesh of her back waved into her buttocks, to her small and delicate anus and finally to that remarkable pussy-flower of hers, her white skin seemed tattooed with pale freckles and pink flesh. Tattooed and glistening: her entire labia were coated with her juices.At any other time in my life I would have taken my time, enjoyed a long teasing game with my ten fingers as well as my lips and tongue. Right now was not any other time in my life. Most women, and even some younger girls like Indiana, like it when their men take firm control. Some even like the intense presence of a dominating man. When I squeezed one of her buttocks quite a lot harder, I listened closely to her reaction. Had Indiana been surprised, I would not have done what I did next.She was not surprised. Instead she breathed a long moan and I felt her entire body shiver. She had placed herself at my mercy, bent forward without panties in front of a man she knew was in utter sexual need. Her long moan told me that she knew exactly what she was doing. Instead of going slowly for her pussy, I twisted my hand around, palm up, and pushed my middle and ring finger all the way inside her. How she managed to contain her moan and obvious pleasure in this crowded hospital remained a mystery.The look she gave me, a grin that somehow managed to convey pleasure and more naughtiness than I would have foreseen, confirmed my intuition. Had I had any remaining doubts, her eyes would have quashed them. Indiana was obviously awakened sexually, blindingly so, to have done what she did with me in the last few days. Now I knew that she was more than just a tease. She did not really open her mouth, but she looked like a tigress with bared fangs.Bending my knuckles lightly to stimulate the top of her pussy and so her clit from inside, I tried my best to be attentive of her many responses. Before long she was writhing all around my hand; clearly I was not the only one in dire need of sexual release. Mesmerized by the sight of her ass moving around in front of my eyes, a memory flashed in my mind, and I brought my thumb back up until it touched he skin between the cleft of her pussy and her anus.Her response was a hum, from deep inside her. Grinning, I said: "Remember when you did this for me?"

A quick "Hmm-hmm" before a brief pause and a very surprising; "Do it..."

My eyes flashed wide open for a second. Before long, though, my thumb was wetting itself in the palm of my hand with her juices, and in one soft motion I buried it inside her anus until it swallowed my first knuckle. "You naughty, naughty boy!" she said, half-moaning, half-laughing.

I gave the easy reply, "You naughty nurse!"

In a matter of seconds her laugh turned into the full bodied moans of a woman in the dawn of her orgasm. She was trembling, her skin suddenly flushed pink and a sheen of fine sweat covered her ass and legs. Then silence as once more she managed to contain inappropriate sounds. Utter silence, utter pleasure. Her knees finally gave and my hand slipped out of her pussy. Twisting her legs beneath her she looked at me as her climax was still ringing from her head to her toes.

That look, once again, was more than I was expecting. She was offering me herself, more naked than she would have been without any clothes on. I knew that I was drunk on pleasure, but the feelings I had right now were somehow more than just that. I had been just as drunk before in my life, but this was impossibly more. This waif of a young girl was rocking my entire world and my cock had never been inside her pussy!

"Oh I'm going to fuck you soooo bad!" she said between breaths. After looking at the tent my cock was making, she grinned again, this time with a different look in her eyes. "But as they say in Braavos; Not today."

"What?" I replied, dismayed.

"Hmmm, poor little thing..." she said, getting up and replacing her uniform. "I'm going to be the worse fantasy nurse ever and leave you all alone with this big thing down there..."

Then, a second later, she made it all better: "Tomorrow morning," she said in a whisper, very close to my ear, "you're going to fill my pussy with your cum. But for now," louder, straightening up, "I'm going to have to put this temporary splint on your arm... Better than a fixed splint and lighter, but not much... and it still won't allow you to, well, relieve yourself. You know why? Because I want you to be so pent up that I'll feel your cum hitting my cervix in about 24 hours..."

I was speechless. Completely speechless. I watched her walk around the drape and heard her undress from the sexy uniform to put on the one she usually wears. A quick wink and a blown kiss was all I got before she left. It was actually very simple; I was completely under the spell of that Irish nymph!

Time slowed down as the entire universe seemed to want to make me suffer. Those unending hours until she came back were sheer agony, a lot harder to deal with than any lingering physical pain. Yet in the end, inexorably, the hands of the clock turned until Indiana's usual "shift" began.She wasn't late. In near total silence I heard her enter, close the drape and undress. I then heard my own heart skip a beat on the machine next to me. Indiana walked in, pure, raw and completely naked. It was clear that there would be no more games, no more teasing, no more waiting. She was looking directly into my eyes, locked on like a red-maned white panther. As my eyes couldn't decide where to look and roamed all over her lithe form, I saw her smile briefly. Suddenly, so fast after so many hours of waiting, she was fully nude and on all fours above me. She lowered her face down just above my face, resting her weight on her elbows as she reached under my robe to unfasten it. Doing so, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and we realized together that it had been the first.Somehow a brief pause, as we looked into each other's eyes, shook me more than her glorious nude entrance. "Don't worry love..." she said in a whisper, "We're going to have a proper first kiss soon. Right now all I want is..." She didn't finish. Instead she interrupted herself by placing the head of my cock right between her pussy lips. Mesmerized by the kiss, her words and that promise of another kiss, I hadn't even felt her hand on my cock. Up until yesterday, a thermonuclear bomb wouldn't have been able to distract me from her hand on my cock. Indiana was a gift that kept on unfolding, kept on giving and blowing me away.It was now my turn to do my best to keep quiet as she impaled herself upon me. Her lips were burning hot and drenched with her juices. Without extra lubrication she just leaned back and rose above me as my inches disappeared into her. Once again my eyes had more to feast on than they could take in. In a storm I was overwhelmed by breasts that were a bit bigger than I had thought, a firm stomach of pure, flawless white skin, nicely flared hips disappearing into her smooth, opened thighs, and that delicate, small and infinitely precious pussy between them. I'm a big-boned man and she certainly isn't, and for a few moments I could see her pussy distended around the base of my cock. Flabbergasted, barely began to describe what I was feeling, and then she raised herself.Holding herself up so that only my glans was still inside her, Indiana stopped and waited for my eyes to find her smiling ones. "Do you think you're ready for me, lover?" All I could do was shake my head. "Good..." she grinned, "Now just hang on."As she lowered herself all the way back down I felt like I was dying. As she pulled up again I was reborn anew, then died of pleasure overload again. And again, again, again... Her pussy felt like a nest of faeries, faeries drunk on sweet nectar, dancing all around my cock. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd had sex with someone outside of hookers or one night stands, yet even if I could have, Indiana would have blown them all away.At one point Indiana slowed down and eventually stopped riding me. "Let me check something right now." she said wickedly. One after the other, she raised her knees up and placed her feet next to my hips. In this position I felt her ass push down even more on my thighs and suddenly I felt her cervix against the tip of my cock. "There you go. I thought that you'd fit like a glove... or a hand inside my glove." Looking down at me, she added: "I can't wait for you to fuck me like the male you seem to be. But for now, just relax and enjoy this!"

I couldn't even being to understand what the word "relax" meant. I was on another planet, being ridden by an impossible nymph. All I could do was make sure I moved as much as I could with her without destroying my own body in the process. The mix of pain and utter pleasure was new and intoxicating. We couldn't be very creative on this bed with my casts, but we certainly enjoyed it. When she heard my first moan, only a few minutes after she had impaled me, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile. Bending forward a bit she moved her face right in front of mine and stared into my eyes, as if looking for my orgasm.I don't know if she really did feel my cum hitting her cervix, but I did feel my balls squeezing painfully hard. As if on cue, or maybe she was triggered by my cum, Indiana's own orgasm rode with mine, shifting us both into a world that felt like mythical Irish legends. Leaning all the way down against and around me, she nestled her face between my shoulder and cheek, and whispered words into my ear in breathy Gaelic.

When she brought us back into our world, and regained some control of our breathing, Indiana looked at me and said, cryptically: "You know we're just beginning your re-education, right?" At first I laughed with her, believing that she meant my physical re-education. But as the hours, then days and months went on, I realized that she was probably talking about a lot more things than just this.Three years later, as she was blowing me in my fully restored Challenger, I got my answer: this girl had been planning to reshape my body, my sex life and my entire life; and she had succeeded. Either she was just crazy good, a perfect fit with me, or those Gaelic words were in fact a spell she had woven to keep me in thrall. Every time I brought it up she swore that she wasn't a witch or nymph, but her laughter as she denied it kept me uncertain. Then again, every time I brought it up she also said: "You wanna hear those words again? Make me cum!" laughing again. I think I'd be ready to do anything to keep hearing her laugh like this...

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,846 Followers
12