All Comments on 'Chameleon Pt. 02'

by Sacred Beauty

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
non consensual sex with brandon???

Your writing is excellent. One thing, though, how can you say the sex with Brandon was non-consenual from the previous story? She called him, invited him over for sex and it got a little rough. A very little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Consent is worse than violence

I had a great relationship with a girl who liked to be choked, slapped and spit on during sex. I wasn't as into it as she was, but I let her set the pace and she took me pretty far, but it was always predetermined and I always, ALWAYS stopped when I was told. Domination is about finding the edge of the set limits, not jumping right over them like a creep.

What Brandon did to her is creepy as fuck, and downplaying it because it was just a little rough ignores what was wrong with it- SHE COULDN'T SAY NO. She didn't know what he would do if she did, but she knew he would calm down if he got what he wanted. Surrender is never the safest thing to do, but it's always better to give ground if it means you survive.

Rape is shameful only for the rapist, not the victim. Nobody laughs at you or shames you when you're robbed, and a non-consensual misuse of your body is a robbery of peace of mind and innocence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous