All Comments on 'Chance Encounter'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good read...

...but a rather abrupt ending. I did like the verbal sparring between the two, really gave emotion to the piece.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobalmost 15 years ago
Reviving Angel Days

This story is pure joy -- glorious, juicy, superhot & deeply loving copulations between a husband and wife separated for 30 years. Now they are much more mature, personally and spiritually. And each is a better lover. Their couplings bring deeper satisfaction than when they were young and fucked each other like rabbits. Their amorous skills are more accomplished and make them laugh-out-loud ecstatic in the hot tub and the bed. This is a truly wonderful love story, even though the ending is abrupt. GREAT STUFF!!

pearlygrlpearlygrlalmost 11 years ago
Thanks!

I read on your bio about writing stories that were happy and upbeat, and this one certainly is! I spend a lot of time in my day job dealing with human suffering and reading a story like this, so full of good and well being ... well let me just say it has really put a great spin on my day! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmm!

How I would love to relive this with an old flame! Such wonderful thoughts are filling my head!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What about the call back to the client?

Yes, a minor issue, I know, but they pay the bills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the fact that the story DID NOT leave me with the question of "and". There seems to be a comfortable ending to the story.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I loved it, you write about emotions so well. I wanted them to get back together again and have a wonderful loving

relationship.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Good storytelling with HOT SEX. What happen to the son? Thanks for sharing.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight695 months ago

An okay story that was good at times. I agree with another who was aggravated by him not calling the client. Both characters were supposedly more mature than when they divorced. So it seemed dumb to ignore responsibility to the business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...