Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,944 Followers

She laughed and said, "It still does. Hey, come on, let's get in the hot tub and then we can continue this conversation. Driving that bus in this city with its traffic problems is murder on the upper back. Are you still good with back rubs, you used to be great at it."

I walked over to her and said, "I ain't gave one in a long time but I ain't forgot how, believe me."

"Good, after we soak a while, I'd love for you to do me." She grinned and added, "Rub my back too." She laughed and turned to cross the bedroom, swinging her hips in and exaggerated sway.

I laughed and swatted her on the ass. "You always were a hussy and that hasn't changed a bit," I said with a laugh. She laughed with me and walked on into the bathroom.

As she climbed into the hot tub she said, "I'm still a hussy, and I'm even better at it than I ever was back then. I know more now and I know what I like and how to get it. I'm a lot pickier and choosier than I used to be, that's the big difference."

She wiggled around settling in against the water jets on her back. "When Hubby number four took a powder, I began to wonder if maybe it was me and not them that was the problem. That's when I decided to become the new and improved Sandy White. I even went back to my maiden name. It's sure made a difference in the caliber of men I've met lately. As I said, I'm picky now. I ain't found one that measures up to my new standards."

I had taken off my shorts and was climbing into the tub when she finished talking. Her eyes locked onto my hard dick and she licked her lips as it went past her head. "Hmmm, that hasn't changed a bit. It's still big and hard and ready for action."

I settled into the seat across from her, relaxed back and put my feet up in the seat beside her before I said, "It just takes it longer to reload now, and sometimes the firing pin gets stuck and causes a misfire. I chalk that up to old age and lack of use more than anything."

"Hey, you can't be old; that would mean I'm old, since I'm a couple of months older than you and I know that ain't so. I feel younger today than I did ten years ago. Exercise and a good diet have done wonders for my body and for my mind and spirit as well. I don't even lose my temper like I used to. I even like myself better than I have in a very long time." She told me.

She took a sip of beer and put her feet up next to me. She looked at me for a second and then grinned, "I'm telling you things, I haven't even said to my sister. I always could talk to you and you'd listen, you were good that way. Actually, you were probably the best husband I ever had. I let greed and jealousy make a mess of our lives and then I tried to blame you."

There was a pause as she took a swallow of beer and grinned. "Never thought you'd ever hear me admit I was wrong, did you? Like I said, a lot of things have changed about me."

With a chuckle I replied, "You're right, I never would have expected that."

I was thoughtful for a moment and then I said, "You have changed a lot. Showing up nude, floored me right off the bat. The way you look was a surprise also. I kept the picture of you as the younger girl because I didn't much care for the one from when we divorced. I'm not just talking about the physical one either, your mental and emotional state wasn't...." I let the sentence hang for a second.

"Well, you know what I mean. I like this new you, you seem very happy and sure of yourself, much like you were when I first met you."

Sandy was smiling as I quit talking and took the last swallow of my beer. She took the empty bottle from me and stood up. She looked down at me for a long time and then she said, "You still tell it like it is, don't you. For a long time, I always thought you were trying to hurt me when you told me the truth about things. I realize now that you were just telling me the truth, whether or not I wanted to hear it, and nothing more. I was the one that was always hurtful, spiteful at times. I wondered several times today whether or not I should come by and see you."

She sat down on the side of the tub and took a deep breath. "I treated you rotten as hell after you came back from Nam that last time and I treated you worse when you finally had enough and walked out on me. I took advantage of you in the divorce and tried to take advantage of you after that. Luckily your new wife wouldn't stand for it and give me as much hell back as I gave the two of you."

Sandy looked sad for a moment and then went on. "I never did tell you how sorry I was when I heard that she died. I really didn't know her but from what I heard from your mom and what our son told me after his few visits, I had to respect her. She seemed like a good lady and had your best interest at heart."

I started to say something but she cut me off. "No, let me finish. I've needed to say this for a long, long time. I'm sorry for all the things I put you through and all the problems I caused you. With thirty years to look back at us, I figured out that I was much of our problem. You tried to tell me on a great many occasions just that, but I was too stupid and stubborn to listen. So, for the record, you were right and I was wrong. I'm sorry. Now, I'm going to get us another beer apiece and when I come back, I want you to rub my back." She smiled and climbed out of the tub.

"Sandy, look, that was a long time ago and...." I started to say but she cut me off.

"No, don't even say it. What you did there at the end of our marriage, I pushed you to. I know that and you know that. So let's just drop it and let me feel good about my apology. It was something I've had to do for a long time, and now I've had the chance and I've done it. Now I can let it rest." She said and then turned and walked out of the bathroom.

I stared at her until she was out the door, I was marveling at this change in her. The old Sandy would have never admitted anything like that, even though it was all true. I decided to except her apology and let it go. Actually, I had let it go a long time before; my wife had shown me that bitterness and hard feelings didn't make a hill of beans.

*****

Sandy returned with the beers and handed me mine, she got up on the side of the tub and asked, "How do you want me?"

I looked at her and let a big grin cross my face. "How about with you on you're knees, from behind, hard and deep."

Not batting an eye, she answered, "Don't worry, we'll get to that a little later, believe me. Right now, I meant for the back rub."

She swung around, put her feet in the water, and sat there with her legs spread. The narrow red racing strip on her mound was right across the tub and at eye level with me.

I licked my lips and said, "If you don't get that out of my face, you're most definitely going to get bit and then I doubt if you'll get that back rub with anything except my belly."

She laughed and closed her legs. "That hasn't changed either has it? Your tongue still gets as hard as your dick and twice as fast."

I laughed and said, "You got that right, I'm still the second biggest lesbian in the world, and I'm not talking about size, either."

She laughed and climbed down into the water. "I can believe that, you always did like to munch on me and you were damned good at it to."

I grinned and said, "Ok, how about, if you just sit right here between my knees and lean a little forward. I think that might be the best for your back rub. I'd be careful sitting down though; all this talk about food has my dick hard again."

"You mean it actually went down. I was wondering if that was its natural state, it's been hard ever since I walked in the front door," she said as she moved over and sat down between my knees.

"It's all your fault, running in here nude like you did and scaring the hell out of me," I said as I sat my beer on the edge of the tub and then ran my hands firmly up the center of her back, a thumb pressing along each side of her backbone.

She arched her back against my hands as I did and groaned. "Damn, that feels good. I'll give you about twenty years to quite that."

When I gripped and then rolled the tight muscles on each side of her neck, she groaned again. "That's almost as good as sex."

"How long did you say it's been since you last had sex? If this is better, then you'd better find a new partner," I said with a laugh.

"It's been a while," she said, "But it's been forever since I had a good back rub."

She groaned and rolled her shoulders as I massaged her lower shoulder blades. "Oh, that's just the spot. You keep this up and I might just come right here. Damn that feels so good."

Setting her beer down, she leaned farther forward, resting her weight on her arms, her hands braced on the opposite seat. I worked up over her shoulder blades, back to her shoulders, and then down along the center of her back again, to her tailbone.

"Oh, so good," she said in a soft voice.

I spread my hands out flat against her back and slowly worked my way upward, using my thumbs to massage each vertebrate as I went. By the time I reached her neck, my thumbs were trying to cramp up. I was out of shape and out of practice at doing back rubs. I used my hands to work on her neck and then both shoulders near the neck again.

Finally, I had to quit as my thumbs were really cramping now. "Ok, kiddo, that's the best I can do, my thumbs are all cramped up." I told her as I massaged and pulled on my thumbs to relieve the cramps.

"Ummm, that was great," she said, sitting up and rolling her shoulders and twisting and flexing her back.

She arched her back and raised her arms, working her shoulders. "Oh man, that feels much better."

I reached around her, placed my hands on her stomach, and slowly slid them up until I cupped a large firm breast in each hand. I gave them a gentle squeeze and then firmly ran my hands over their surface, feeling the large hard nipple on each one roll around under my palm.

She leaned back against me and murmured, "Ummm, that feels good to. You have such strong hands. I always did like the feel of them on me; touching me, caressing me, teasing me. You always did know what to touch and when and definitely how. I'd be so turned on sometimes that I'd have a small orgasm by the time you kissed me."

I massaged her breasts and teased her nipples and after a minute or so, I heard a soft moaning whimper from her. I released her right breast and slipped that hand down to cup her mound, my fingertips caressing her smooth hairless outer lips. She hadn't ever shaved there when we had been together and it changed the way I remembered her feeling.

The whimper part of the moan got louder and when I slipped a finger into her slit and rolled her clit around gently she groaned deeply and whispered, "Oh, yes. You remember what I like all right."

My finger dipped lower down her slit and teased the slippery surface of her opening. She moaned loudly and spread her legs wider. I slipped my finger up inside her and rotated the fingertip. She gave a shuddering shiver and lifted her hips off the seat.

"Oh shit, I'm fixing to come," she said.

When I rubbed the finger inside her, up and down along the front of her vagina, feeling the slight rough spot where I remembered her g-spot as being, she came hard, slamming her legs tightly shut, trapping my hand. Her hips worked against my trapped hand as she yelled once and then groaned deeply.

I just held onto her and let her move, as she wanted to. After a while, she settled back onto the seat and leaned her head back on my shoulder. Her legs and their grip on my hand were the last to relax and when I removed my finger, she shivered again.

"Damn, I don't know what you touch in there but it makes me come harder than anything else in the world. You are the only one that has ever touched me like that and no one else has ever found the right spot. I've even tried to explain where it's at to a couple of my husbands but they still couldn't find it. I can find it every once in a while and then I go wild. I've woke more than one room mate up on a road trip when I did."

She took a couple of deep breaths and then sighed as I kissed her neck. "That little spot is my secret, it's something I found on our first date remember."

When she giggled and nodded, I added, "I think you woke up everyone within a five mile radius of that park that night. I'm surprised every cop in town wasn't out there looking for the body. You were screaming bloody murder there for a few minutes. At first, I thought I was hurting you and then I felt a gush of wetness on my hand and I knew better."

She laughed and said, "I had to wash that old blanket three times before I got the smell of sex out of it. I had to keep it hid in the trunk of my car for three days before mom wasn't home and I could wash it. If her bloodhound nose had ever caught scent of that, me and you both would have been dead. As it was, everyone swore I was pregnant when we got married. Boy, weren't they all surprised when I didn't have the baby until five years later."

I laughed and said, "Your sister was the worst, she kept asking you when you were going to have the baby shower. She had already graduated high school by the time you did have one. Wasn't hers about four or five months after that?"

Sandy laughed and nodded. "Our boy is only five months older than hers."

"How is she doing, I never heard from her but one time after we divorced and that's when she called and told me your father had died. I wanted to come to his funeral but...." I left the sentence hanging.

"Yeah, I know you did but you didn't want any trouble with me so you stayed home. Your mom told me about it and I'm sorry you didn't get to come. You were right not to, I would have caused trouble, I was still very vindictive back then," she said and then sat up.

She stretched and then lay back against me. "Damn, between this hot water, that back rub, and that yummy orgasm, I'm so relaxed, I'm sleepy."

I kissed her neck and asked, "Are you planning on sleeping here with me?"

"If you don't mind, I'd love to. I don't have to be up until around nine in the morning, the tour group has a free day tomorrow so they can do whatever it is they need or want to. It's my rest day." She told me.

"Good, I don't have any set time to be anywhere in the morning. I need to call the office and make sure the computer system is still working ok but other than that, I'm free. Well, reasonable anyway," I said and laughed.

She snuggled back against me and said, "Well then, why don't we go into the bedroom and tuck each other in before I fall asleep right here. I'm afraid you might have to wait until in the morning to get me on my hands and knees but I'll make it up to you, honest, I will." She laughed and turned her head to kiss me.

When we broke the kiss, I said, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's what all the women I seduce in a hot tub tell me."

She laughed and kissed me again quickly. "You know I'd rather owe it to you that beat you out of it. Anyway, I want to see if my memories of our lovemaking are exaggerated or not. At times I feel like they are and at time I feel like they're not. Now I've got a chance to compare the past and the present first hand."

"Ok, you little tart, get your ass up out of here, and let me dry you off. I don't need no wet women in my bed," I said. "Well, not wet with water anyway." I added with a laugh.

Sandy laughed and stood up. As I started to get up, she turned around, lifted her right foot to the rim of the tub, and bumped her sex right in my face. I grabbed her wet hips and sat back down, pulling her with me. This spread her legs wider and I ran my tongue right up the middle of her slit and flicked my tongue back and forth over her large hard clit.

She had her hands on the wall behind me, yelled, and tried to move away but my hands on her ass, held her in place. I worked at her clit for a few seconds feeling it grow even larger and then I dipped my tongue down and drilled it into her sex. She yelled again and shifted her body to spread her legs even farther, giving me more access to her sweet treat.

Sandy always had had a sweet taste and got wetter and wetter as I ate her. That hadn't changed in the least, but now she worked her sex against my tongue, where she had just laid there all those years ago. One of her hands left the wall and cradled the back of my head as I ran my tongue in and out of her rapidly.

She arched her back and pulled on my head. When her ass shivered in my hands, I moved back up, sucked her clit between my lips, and licked at it with hard, fast flicks of just the tip of my tongue. She yelled and jammed her hips forward several times, as her stomach muscles jerked and flexed, another orgasm rolling over her.

I continued to move my tongue over her clit until she eased her hips back; this time I let her move them. Her hand moved from my head to my shoulder and I felt her leaning on me as she slowly sat back onto the other seat of the tub. She sat there with her eyes closed for a few seconds and then she opened them and looked at me.

A moment later, she smiled and then grinned. "Damn, that tongue of yours is even better than I remembered it."

I laughed and replied, "I've had a lot more practice, and you moved to help me, which you used to not do. Anyway, I wasn't kidding about the lesbian thing, you were the first woman I ever ate and you created a monster, whether you know it or not."

"Damn, I knew you like to do me that way and I loved it too. I think I cut my nose off to spite my face, if this is any example of your talents," she said and then laughed. "I haven't come that fast or that hard, twice in a row, in a very long time. How I'm going to get out of here and into bed is anyone's guess. I may just have to sleep right here, you've relaxed and worn me completely out."

I laughed and shook my head. "Oh no you're not, we've just got started good. I plan to have you in bed with me when you wake up. I want to compare than and now also. I don't think I'm the only one who has learned something over the years."

I paused as a thought crossed my mind. "Damn, if our sex is any better than it was back then, we could hurt ourselves." I added with a laugh.

"What do you mean could; you've already hurt me plenty. I haven't been this sated since I can't remember," she said with a grin.

We sat there just looking at each other for several minutes and then she said, "I seem to be the one that's getting their cookies off here, how about you? You're getting a little short changed here."

I grinned and shook my head. "Not really, that's something else I've learned, women get multiple orgasms, and men get to enjoy them. Anyway, way back when, I had a repeater, now it's more of a single shot, if you know what I mean."

She smiled and shook her head. "You have learned things haven't you."

She looked at me as a sad look slowly replaced the smile. "I think I missed out on a lot and I don't just mean the sex."

"If wishes were horses, we'd be knee deep in more horseshit than we are now," I said with a grin.

She laughed and nodded. "That's for sure."

She sat forward and said, "Ok, give me a hand and let's get out of this tub before we look like prunes."

We got out of the tub and when I took a towel and began to dry her off, she looked at me and cocked her head to the side slightly. "Is this normal for you or just special for me? You always were helpful and considerate as I remember correctly."

I laughed. "Hey, I like doing things like this for a naked lady; it gives me a chance to look and touch without getting hit or cussed out. Us dirty old men have our little tricks of the trade you know."

She grinned and then kissed me on the lips as I stood up from drying her legs and feet. After the short kiss, I grinned and said, "See, it worked. I got a kiss instead of a slap. Now turn around so I can ogle your beautiful rear end. I mean dry your back."

TxRad
TxRad
5,944 Followers