Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

She laughed and turned around. "You are still funny and fun to be around. I always did like your sense of humor; it hasn't changed except maybe you've gotten better at it."

As I worked my down to her butt and wiped the towel up the crease, she wiggled and laughed. "I could get used to this real easy."

I ran my hand and the towel up between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She came upon her toes and laughed. "Wahoo!" she said.

Patting her there once, I started to dry the back of her thighs, chuckling as I did.

I stood and said, "Ok, that's got most of it, that one place seemed to get wetter, the more I tried to dry it."

She turned around and grinned as I hung up that towel and got a dry one. She took it from me and rubbed it on my chest. "I think I'll try this, it's been a long time since I've dried anyone else off but...." She left the sentence hanging as she ran her hand and the towel over me.

Sandy grinned, wrapped the towel around my semi hard manhood, and gently rubbed it. It grew firmer as she did, by the time she released it; it was standing straight up against my belly. She squatted down, and went on to dry my legs. "Now that's how I always remembered that thing," she said.

She dried my legs and then my feet before she looked back up. She looked at my manhood, reached out, and pulled it down a little. A soft smile crossed her lips and she looked up at my face as her tongue flicked out and captured the clear drop of fluid on the tip of my dick.

"If I start with this, we might not get to sleep for a while. I think I'll wait until we get into bed and get comfortable; I want to take my time. I've learned a few things myself. Sucking a dick has never been my favorite thing about sex, but after that little tongue exercise of yours, I think I'm going to kick back and see just how far I can get you to climb up the wall. I might even try and make you slide back down it."

She laughed, kissed me on the head of my dick, and stood up. "Turn around so I can do your back."

*****

When we got into bed, she moved over to lay her head on my shoulder and slipped her leg over between mine. I held her with one hand on her upper back and the other at the top of her ass. One of her arms was between us and the other was on my chest.

After a moment she sighed and said, "This feels wonderful, we always did fit so well together. Now that I'm thinner and there's more of you, it feels even better than it used to. I still can't get over how you've filled out."

I laughed and said, "You lost it, and I found it."

She chuckled and said, "No, I lost fat and there's muscle under here. That little spare tire you have is natural and a little of the right exercise would take care of it in short order." She chuckled again and added, "I know a really fun sexercise that it takes two to do. I'll have to show it to you, although you probably already know it."

I hugged her and laughed. "The operative word there is that it takes two to do it. With you in California and me in Texas, it's going to be hard to set up any kind of a regimented program."

She nodded and sighed. "Yeah, I know."

*****

I don't know which of us dozed off first; I had been up for over forty something hours and snuggling with Sandy on that soft bed put me out. When I woke up, Sandy was still snuggled up right were she had been. I lay there and smiled as I listened to her soft burring snore.

I must have dozed again; Sandy's moving brought me back to wakefulness. I opened my eyes to see her sitting on the side of the bed. "Good morning." I said with a big smile.

She looked even better in the sunlight coming through the window than she had last night. Her short red hair was tousled as she yawned and then stretched her arms above her head. She arched her back and then brought her hands down sharply.

With a grin over at me, she said, "Good morning to you, I'm sorry I woke you. I had to pee and you know I can't wait long in the morning."

I chuckled and replied, "Yeah, I remember. You'd better hurry though or you're going to have someone in your lap. That beer is wanting to get out, now that you mention it."

She laughed and leaned over to kiss me softly. "It'd be better if I was in your lap but then you'd have a problem other than having to pee."

As she got off the bed and headed for the bathroom, I watched her ass sway and said, "Yeah, I'd end up peeing on the ceiling." She laughed as she went into the bathroom.

*****

When she came out of the bathroom, I headed that way. When I returned to the bedroom, she was back in the bed. I grinned and joined her. I looked at my watch and it was a quarter after nine. I picked up the phone and placed a call to the office. About the time I got the computer guru on the phone, Sandy rolled over and ducked under the covers.

I was asking about the computer system, when Sandy's warm mouth closed over my limp manhood. It was all I could do to finish the question and not groan aloud. There were a few small things still out of whack, I was told. My dick was now hard as a rock and all the blood had left my big head for the little one. I was having a real problem following what the woman was trying to tell me about the system.

A moment later, I said, "Uh, something's come up here, let me call you back in a few minutes." I didn't wait for an answer; I just hung up and pulled the covers down so I could see Sandy.

Sandy grinned around the head of my dick and then popped it out of her mouth. "Yeah, I'd say something came up all right but it'll be more than a few minutes before you call anyone back. I'm going to make damn sure of that."

She sucked the head of my dick back into her mouth and flicked her tongue over the sensitive spongy head. I did groan this time. She grinned and started to slowly bob her head, taking more of me into her mouth each time, her eyes never leaving my face.

In the old days, Sandy rarely sucked me and she only did it for a short period of time and never very well. Now she was putting a serious effort into it and had me on the verge of coming several times. Each time, she would take me out of her mouth and lick my shaft like it was an ice cream cone.

The third time she did this, she grinned and said, "I can't decide whether I want you to come in my mouth or in my pussy."

She took a long lick up my shaft and circled the head with her tongue. The question became academic at that point as I came with a loud groan and a gush. The first spurt hit in her open mouth and with a look of surprise, she sucked the head quickly into her mouth to be greeted by a second spurt.

Sandy gave out with a soft moan and swallowed. Then she swallowed my shaft to the hilt and sucked it with a vengeance. I groaned loudly and my hips bucked up off the bed as her tongue flicked and wiggled along the bottom of my shaft.

She continued to suck until I started to soften and then she slowly let me slip out of her mouth. She licked her lips and grinned up at me. "So much for that decision. Now you'll just have to eat my pussy until this thing reloads."

I blew out a noisy breath and chuckled. "Damn, don't you just hate it when that happens."

She laughed and replied, "Well, no, not really."

As I chuckled again, she moved up and cuddled back up to me. When I kissed her forehead, she looked up at me, and I kissed her on the lips, tasting myself there. She moaned softly as my tongue entered her mouth and dueled with hers. She rolled halfway over on top of me as the kiss went on and on.

When we came up for air, she laid her head on my chest and sighed deeply as I stroked her back with both my hands. "Damn you!" she whispered softly. I wasn't sure that she meant to say it aloud.

I waited a second or two and then asked, "Why would you want to do that?"

She took a deep breath and replied, "Because, I could fall back in love with you so very easily. That is, if I ever was not in love with you. I hated you for a while and I didn't like you for even longer but I don't think I ever stopped loving you."

My hands stopped for a second on her back as she said this and then they moved on. I wasn't sure what to say or even if I should say anything. I took a deep breath and let it out slow as I turned what she said over and over in my mind.

"I know; I never did know when to keep my big mouth shut," she said softly and then sighed deeply.

I chuckled and kissed her hair. "Yeah, that's true, although you were doing so good there for a while."

She chuckled and slapped me lightly on the side. I kissed her hair and went on, "You just caught me off guard with statements like that. I've been avoiding thinking along those same lines. All this has been so sudden and out of the blue, so to speak."

We lay there silent for a while. "I know what you mean; I really didn't mean to say that out loud, at least I don't think I did. It was one of those Freudian slips, you hear so much about," she said with a chuckle.

I chuckled with her and said, "A slip, Freudian or otherwise, just doesn't go with that outfit you're wearing."

She laughed and slapped me on the side again. I hugged her tightly and kissed her hair again. She sighed and snuggled up closer.

*****

We must have dozed off because the soft purr of the phone woke me. The front desk asked if I was checking out or staying another day. I told them, I would be staying but that the bill would be on me from this point on. They told me that it wouldn't be a problem and hung up.

"So, you're not going to go running off, screaming into the depths of New Orleans, huh?" Sandy asked softly.

I hugged her again and chuckled, "Nope. Sorry, you ain't going to be that lucky. I'm going to stick around and torment you some more."

Suddenly, I rolled us over until she was flat on her back; at that point, I kissed her long and deep, my tongue fencing and dueling with hers. She moaned softly after a moment and moved her leg over so mine could slip between hers. My semi hard manhood was pressed to her thigh and her hot sex was pressed to my hip. She moaned softly again and flexed her sex against the pressure of my hip.

I broke the kiss and moved to nibble at her ear for a second before working my way down her neck with little licks and kisses. I kissed my way back and forth across her prominent collarbones and then down across her upper chest.

When my lips latched onto her right nipple and my tongue swirled around it, she moaned and arched her back, pressing her breast to my mouth. I sucked more of the breast in my mouth and bathed it with my tongue. I released it to lick and kiss all around and over it.

As I moved to the other one, her hands guided me at once to her stiff, hard nipple. I sucked on it and then flicked it with the tip of my tongue; she arched her back, so I sucked as much of her breast in my mouth as I could.

I shifted my hip a little lower over her sex, which brought a soft moan to her lips and then I pressed her breasts closer together and alternated flicking one nipple and then the other. I sucked on one nipple and then the other until she moaned again, both nipples were now far larger than they had been and hard as rocks.

Kissing my way down across her lower rib cage and down across her stomach, I shifted my body lower as I went. When I circled and then tongued her navel she jerked and giggled. "I'm still ticklish there," she said softly.

I continued to tongue her there until her hands came down to my head, then I moved lower to lick along each side of her red racing strip. Her hands left my head and returned to pinch and pull at her long nipples. Her hips moved her mound against my tongue and her legs parted more, to let me lay down between them.

As I got comfortable, I noticed that her sex was slightly parted and the inner lips were peeking out at me. I sucked at these for a second and then licked between them, her hips shivered and she moaned a little louder this time. I licked up and down her slit with little flicking licks, watching it open and the inner lips unfold more and more.

I sucked on each of those and then nibbled softly. Her hips shivered again and lifted to me. I cupped an ass cheek in each hand and dined on her sex, taking my time getting to her fiery liquid center. When my tongue did finally stab into her wet sex, she groaned loudly and rammed herself against my face. I lapped deeply at her sweet juices and felt her sex nibbling back at my tongue.

As I moved up toward her swollen, un-hooded clit, I had the same thought as she. Should I eat her to a climax or fuck her to one. When I touched her clit, it was all over, she came with a loud yell, her hands once more on my head, holding me in place as her hips jerked and bucked under my tongue.

When her climax diminished and she became too sensitive, she pushed at my head. I dropped lower and lapped at the flow of juices running down the crack of her ass. She lifted her ass higher and spread her upraised knees wider. I feasted on this nectar as I worked my way back toward the source.

Flicking my tongue against her anus drew a moan from her lips and a jerk from her hips. I moved on to lap at her vagina for a moment or two. Then her hands were trying to pull me upward.

I moved up over her, lowered my hips, and pressed my hard manhood against her slit. She moaned and worked her hips against me as a shiver ran up her body.

"Oh God, fuck me now and fuck me hard," she said quickly.

I moved my hips down as she tilted her pelvis. The head of my manhood found her opening and then we both moved to consummate our union. We both moaned loudly as her warm silky wet sex enveloped me. I pulled back and drove deep into her as her legs wrapped around me and pulled me even deeper. It was as though the last thirty years hadn't happened and we were back on our wedding bed.

We moved together in that old flowing motion that we had used so many times, that motion that fit us together so well. Our moans and groans mixed together as we moved upward toward our mutual orgasm. My hardness moved smoothly in her warm wet softness, her sex gripping me with a velvety firmness that only pulled me deeper.

Together we spiraled up only to level off and then spiral up higher. When we did reach the top, it was with a flash and an explosion of mutual release. Then we were hugging and kiss each other as our bodies ground together, mingling our pleasure and desire.

*****

At some point, some time later, as we lay there in the afterglow of our passion, a burring ring finally broke through the haze of my brain. I realized that it was the phone but my body would not respond well enough for me to move over and pick it up. That would have meant that I'd have to let go of Sandy and I couldn't bring myself to do that. Not right now at any rate. It quit ringing and I sighed deeply.

Some time later, we rolled over onto our sides and kissed gently as we caressed each other. I don't think either of us had even opened our eyes yet, my manhood was still held in the embrace of her sex. Sandy would shiver from time to time as I slowly softened inside her. As the head slowly slipped out of her, she sighed deeply and nestled her head down against my shoulder.

*****

I think we dozed again. I came up out of it to the feel of her hand moving on my back. I sighed and moved my hand down her back to her butt and then back up. She giggled and whispered, "It was even better than I remembered, it was the same but so much better. Old but new, all at the same time. I could feel our old...." She let the sentence trail off, the last part unsaid.

I nodded against her hair. I didn't trust my mouth, if I opened it right then. The only thing that would have come out was I love you. I was scared to say that for both our sakes, the same as she was. She had a bus to take back to California and I had a plane for Texas.

After a while she asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"Buses and planes." I replied, a strange quiver in my voice.

"Me too," she said in a whisper.

The phone rang half a dozen rings and then went quiet as we both ignored it. In the same whispery voice, Sandy asked, "How's the weather in your part of Texas, this time of the year?"

"You'll have to come home with me and find out for yourself," I whispered back.

"Ok," she said and hugged me tightly.

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers