All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 02'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

I'm enthralled by this story. It is almost "too good" for web page publication. With a bit of dressing up you could publsih this and make some real money !!

I look forward to your next posting.

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I would like to help the woman smack the smirk off Hopkins' face.

Boyd

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 18 years ago
Don't let their love evaporate! Please!

How devious (smirk) of you to leave us hanging like that. You've captured my interest, to say the least.

In another vein, how it disgusts me when someone exercises their evil and venom on a loving situation. I despise the Hopkins character; I'm pulling for Glenda and Paul. And that, ladies and gentleman, only goes to show how good a job you've done developing the characters and bringing the specialness of their relationship into play with their work lives. Well done! Well done!

Please don't leave us hanging too long.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Next!

Keep it coming, this one is great! Being the unrepentant romantic that I am, I of course hope the good guys win and the bad guys become "bubbas" girfriends. Thanks for a fine story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Great!!!

What a great story, definitely too good for LITEROTICA. This 'Old Fart' is hoping that the good guys win and that the bad guys, like Hopkins get castrated as they so richly deserve. After 45 years as a Chemical Engineer I can vouch for the fact that parasitic arseholes like Hopkins do exist and are very difficult to neutralize. Looking forward to the next chapter. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn your good

AutumnWriter:

You do know how to tell a great story and how to build the suspence. Thank You. Ronnie W.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
A very fine piece of work.

The end of Summer was spectacular and I have

read the present story in the past without

realizing that it was AW's work. You really create

interesting characters!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NO BODY EVER THOUGHT OR SAID

business and politics and egos are fair and square. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writing, great story.

Far above the average. Looking forward to Chapter #3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous