Chance Encounter - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she unbuttoned my shorts and removed it then held my dick in my briefs and sank her teeth gently again in my dick teasingly. Then she slowly removed my briefs and admired my shaved dick and stroked it a bit and pressed it as my precum oozed out. She then opened her mouth and her tongue snaked out and coated the precum on my dick's head my eyes closed as I let out a loud moan, she then swirled her tongue all over my dick's head licking my oozing juice. Then she opened her mouth and slowly engulfed my dick in her mouth, her tongue rubbing against the vein of my dick.

I held her head tight and was slowly shoving my hips forward in frenzy; she held my dick in her hand as she slowly engulfed my dick in her mouth, her tongue caressing my throbbing dick. Then she pulled up and my dick came out with a loud pop, she then pulled the foreskin back and worked her tongue all over my dick. She licked my throbbing dick with the tip of her tongue towards its base, and then she flicked her tongue all around the base of my dick, then she licked my balls and suddenly she took my ball in her mouth and gave it a hard suck, I let out a loud moan as she sucked my ball while she was fondling the other,

I was squirming in pleasure and she was teasing my balls with her tongue inside her mouth and was fondling my other ball and dick with her fingers. Then she sucked my balls for a while alternately and then sucked my dick again, taking it deep in her throat, making my balls and dick ache for a release, she sucked my dick but always pulled back before I could release my cum, she looked in eyes with a satisfactorily smile. She then came on top of me and held my dick in her hand, pulled back its skin and then she rubbed my dick's head all over her pussy slit and cilt tormenting herself and me. Then she kept my dick on her pussy entrance and slowly slid down on it parting her pussy as she leaned onto me her hands on my chest and nails digging into my skin making both of us moan loud. She bent down onto me to kiss my lips; her eyes wide and dazed gazed into mine.

She arched with a cry as my dick buried deep inside her hot pussy to its hilt then she began pushing and thrusting her hot pussy on my dick riding me slowly. She drew back and thrust again, our breaths whistling through clenched teeth at the exquisite pleasure of our embrace, her breasts rubbing on chest as she moved her hips. My dick was enveloped by her pussy, her pussy walls clasping and unclasping my dick, milking it greedily, every thrust brought a flash of searing heat burning us with a desire for more, the roar of hot blood and the frantic beating of heart filled my ears with a hot sensation.

We both groaned and grunted with a desire for more as she impaled her pussy on my dick, she thrust onto me again and again, shallow thrusts, smooth thrusts, deep strokes, her pelvis grinding against mine as I held her by her bums kneading and caressing them. She looked in my eyes, our eyes burning with lust as she continued her onslaught, our skins hot and glistening with perspiration as bare flesh stroked bare flesh.

She sat up on me opening her legs wide and clutched on my chest, her nails digging into my flesh as we both came to the end of journey together groaning hoarsely, she gasped and arched her back, her nails dug into my skin as my dick swelled and I clutched her bums and my balls drew up and my dick pulsed and jerked and then erupted somewhere deep inside her like a geyser and her pussy clamped around my dick and the intensity of the spasm came out of our mouths as an echoing cry as one. We clung together, hips still thrusting, nails digging into flesh as we climaxed in a rush and at the same time. She then fell onto me, my dick still hard and throbbing inside her still sensitive pulsing pussy, our bodies throbbed in synchronization to our heart beats, and we looked in each other eyes and smiled and then closed our eyes and lay like a log tangled in each other arms.

12