Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's slacks were laying in a crumpled heap on the floor by the couch, her blouse was open with her bra pulled up above her tits when Kate pushed her down onto the bed. Kate pulled her legs apart as she knelt down between her legs burying her face back into her pussy.

Kate was on her knees on the floor beside the bed with her face shoved deeply into Sara's wet pussy. She licked and sucked at Sara's pussy, driving her nuts. She sucked her clit hard into her mouth and sucked it hard, looking up at Sara who was now leaning on her elbows watching Kate eat her pussy.

Sara was rubbing her nipples while she watched Kate eating her pussy. This was fantastic, she was more turned on then she had thought she might be and Kate was very talented at eating pussy. Sara was close to coming again and fell back down onto the mattress tugging and pulling at her nipples while Kate sucked on her clit.

Kate knew Sara was ready to cum again but she didn't want her to quite yet. She got up and laid down on the bed beside Sara. She leaned down and kissed her deeply, her tongue demanding surrender of Sara's tongue to her own. She broke the kiss and let her mouth wrap around a nipple sucking it hard.

" Oh Sara, you taste wonderful, I could suck your nipples and eat your pussy for hours," She slipped her finger back into Sara's wet snatch, fingering her pussy slowly and with deliberation.

"You will love being fucked by Pete Sara. Not only does he have a good size cock to fuck with, but he stays hard even after he comes. He can come five or six times a night and loves to fuck." Kate kept fingering Sara's pussy and now moved onto rubbing her clit slowly in slow gentle circles.

"I'm dying for him to fill your pussy with his cum, he has huge loads and he tastes fantastic. I can't wait to eat his cum from your pussy Sara. It turns me on to think of you as our personal slut. Do you mind that Sara? It's just a form of role play but something I enjoy."

"I don't mind Kate," Sara told her breathlessly. She was going to cum with this slow gentle clit fucking she was getting from Kate's finger.

Sara didn't see Pete standing in the bedroom doorway. He had been watching his wife and Sara for the past ten minutes. He had taken his cock out of his pants and had been stroking it slowly watching his wife playing with Sara. He knew that Kate had seen him but she hadn't let on to Sara that he was there.

He could hardly wait to sink his cock into her pussy. He was sure she was going to be able to take all of him and he was looking forward to that. He had always been attracted to the larger, more fuller figured women. He realized years ago when he was still in his teens that the reason larger women were sexy to him was also because they were more able to handle his rather huge cock. He had tried to screw a slim gal once and it was miserable for the both of them.

Pete's cock was a good nine and a half inches long, but it was also thick. He had gotten used to the looks on women's faces when they first saw it years ago when he was single. Some had even backed off saying no way in hell was he going to get that near or in them.

His first wife had hated him touching her. She had married him for his money and that was it. She tried for the first couple of years to pretend that she enjoyed making love with him, but he knew soon into their marriage what the real score was. He eventually divorced her after just three years of marriage. She got a rather nice sum of money from him to get out of his life.

When he had started dating Kate and it looked like they would get married she was honest with him telling him that he could fuck any woman or as many women as he wanted as long as she could play with them as well. She told him she preferred to play with women over men, he had liked her honesty from the start. Not to mention that she was giving him free reign to fuck other women as well.

He moved slowly into the bedroom watching and listening to his wife as she played with Sara's pussy while telling her how much she wanted to watch him fuck her.

"I want you to be our slut Sara, a sex toy for our pleasure. I want to think of you as a slut who will give her body to the two of us, to use as much and as often as we like. Your the slut I've picked up for my husband to fuck while I watch him. Your the slut who's going to let him fill your pussy with his cum so that I can eat it from your pussy each time he fucks you. Will you be our slut for the entire night Sara and let us use your body for our pleasure?"

"I think you already know the answer to that, but yes I will."

"Good, now get ready to get the best fucking of your life," she looked up drawing Sara's eye's in the direction she was looking to see Pete standing there, naked and fully aroused.

"Holy shit!" Sara couldn't help her outburst when she first saw Pete standing there with his huge fucking cock. He had smiled at her when she said that as he sat down beside her on the bed.

"It's ok Sara, every woman I've ever been with has said more or less the same thing. Pete leaned down towards her kissing her softly. He had intended on kissing her slowly but the kiss deepened quickly. She loved to kiss he knew that instantly and it was a turn on for both of them as he did as well. He loved long, wet, tongue swapping kisses.

Kate was still fingering her clit slowly while Pete was kissing her. His hand slipped to her breast to roll her nipple gently between his thumb and forefinger. He couldn't resist sucking that nipple as he had watched his wife do earlier.

Christ! Between the both of them Sara was going to cum again. She felt her body tighten as the waves of pleasure rushed over her while Kate fingered her clit as her husband sucked at her nipple. She came quickly.

Pete got between her legs lifting them high in the air to his shoulders. He eased his cock slowly in her slit, rubbing the head of it against her swollen clit. He loved to feel a good hard clit rubbing the head of his cock before he fucked her pussy the first time.

He eased his cock slowly inside her wet pussy, letting it stretch to fit his size. He went a little deeper with each slow stroke, and knew when he was halfway inside Sara that she was going to be able to take all of him and that made his cock harder.

Sara had never had a man as large as him inside her and she had to admit she was loving it. Each stroke was taking her breath away but christ it felt wonderful! He fucked her slowly for about five minutes before picking up the pace a bit.

Pete pressed harder into the recess of her pussy with each stroke of his cock. He was thrilled that he was all the way in her, and loved watching his cock disappear inside her pussy. His pace quickened, eager to fill her pussy with each stroke of his cock.

"Mmmm Sara, your such a nasty slut, enjoying my husbands cock in your pussy. I love watching him bury it deep inside you and how it glistens with your cream as he pulls back. Makes my mouth water knowing that I'll be eating his cum from your pussy fairly soon."

" Harder Pete, fuck her harder, slam your cock into her pussy!"

Pete rammed his cock in fast and hard, burying it to the hilt in her pussy. He loved feeling his balls slapping against her ass with each deep thrust of his cock. It had been a long time since he had been with a woman who could take his cock fast and hard and he was not going to disappoint her.

Kate leaned down to Sara's breast and took her nipple in her mouth sucking hard, nursing her nipple like a babe at her mother's breast. She felt Sara's hand at her head urging her nipple deeper into her mouth. Sara was breathing hard and moaning in her pleasure of the fucking her husband was giving her while Kate nursed at her breast.

Pete spread her legs wide apart watching his cock ramming into her pussy with each stroke. Kate slipped her hand down between Sara's legs getting her finger on her clit and rubbing it hard while her husbands cock was doing a great job of fucking her pussy.

Pete came hard, filling Sara's pussy to overflowing with his huge load of cum. When he glanced at his wife as he spilled the last bit of his seed into Sara's pussy he could see the hunger in her eyes. As soon as he had pulled out of Sara's pussy, Kate had buried her face in it licking and lapping at the mixture of their cum now oozing out of Sara's filled pussy.

After all these years Pete knew the signs from his wife. He knew that right now she was having one orgasm after another as she ate his cum from Sara's pussy. It struck him as kind of funny that Kate was the only one of the three of them who was still fully dressed.

Five minutes later Pete had Sara on her hands and knees and was fucking her doggy style. He loved fucking a woman this way and when Kate was talking nasty to Sara, she had admitted she loved to be fucked like this best.

Pete was stroking his cock slow and hard in Sara's pussy. Kate had moved underneath Sara, laying on her back so she could suck and lick at her hanging tits while he was fucking her. He felt his wife's hand touching his cock as he slid it in and out of Sara's pussy. She would get her finger on Sara's clit and rub it while he was fucking her then she would run her fingers around his cock as he pressed in and out of her pussy.

Sara was in heaven, she had never had this much pleasure given to her in all 52 of her years. Kate had moved more fully under her and she could feel her tongue now and then on her pussy lips as she was licking the cum from them as Pete fucked her.

" Fill her up baby, shoot your load in her honey, I'm starving for it baby. That's right baby shoot that jizz in her hard."

Pete shot another full load into Sara's pussy, his cock still hard even after shooting his wad. This time he didn't take his cock from her but kept stroking her pussy slowly with his cock while his wife ate at her pussy and his cock, making sure she was getting as much of their cum as possible.

For the rest of the night Pete and his wife pleasured Sara. Kate had finally gotten undressed so she could put on her strap on so she could take her turn at fucking Sara while Pete watched and played with Sara as well.

By dawn they were all exhausted and had fallen asleep together in the big bed. Three pairs of legs and arms all entwined together as they fell into a contented slumber.

In the morning they all took a shower together then played some more for the next couple of hours before Sara said she had to get back to her room. They met later for lunch, spent the day together site seeing then spent the rest of the night playing as they had the night before.

For the three days that Sara was there all her time was spent with Kate and Pete. Before she left they had exchanged phone numbers. Pete said they would like to spend another weekend with her very soon and would call to make arrangements.

For the next six months, twice a month, Pete and Kate would come to Ohio to spend the weekend with Sara. Twice Kate had come a couple of days in advance of Pete so she could have what she called private time with their slut.

She had just gotten off the phone with Pete who had called to see about meeting her the following weekend. He told her that he and Kate had something to tell her but would keep it as a surprise until they met.

The following weekend they took her out to dinner then after getting back to their hotel suite they sprung their surprise on her. They wanted to know how she felt about moving to Vermont and living with them as their guest. They told her that they had a guest house that would be Sara's and that she would have everything she needed provided for her, even a car to use.

Sara just looked at them in shock while they were going on and on about this idea of theirs. They actually wanted her to come live with them so that they could have more time to all be together. When she didn't say anything Pete suggested that she come visit them next weekend to see if the idea would appeal to her or not. He told her he would arrange a flight for her and would she be able to take a whole week off to give it a weeks try at least.

"I can't Pete, they will never give me a whole week off with this short notice."

"Tell them you have a family emergency, and that you are taking a FMLA leave, they can't refuse you by law Sara."

"Pete it sounds wonderful but it's not just that, I can't afford to take a whole week of work off."

"Sara I'll pay you your regular weeks wages if that's what's holding you back. I would never expect you to just drop everything like this on this short of notice. Now don't say no, I insist that I do, we want you to come Sara."

"Sara please say you'll come, Pete and I would love to have you stay with us. We promise you won't disappointed and hopefully we can convince you to move to Vermont," Kate pleaded with her.

"Ok, I'll make something up next week to get the time off and call you when I know for sure."...........to be continued.........

12