Chance Meeting at Fire Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting together close, we drink, laugh and talk. I notice that the bottle is near empty and offer to get another.

"May as well get a couple and we can get cozy for a while." she coos.

I cross the room and go to the pantry and hear whispering behind me coupled with giggling. I smile and turn with a few bottles, returning to the big, fur covered bed and my wonderful guests, wondering what they have up their sleeves. I open another and pour our chalices full and then cozy up to her side, opposite from him. As we converse, she starts to stroke our legs with her fingertips, biting her lip. I instantly get erect with this and feel things are about to get hot again. She moves to him and kisses his neck, unbuttoning his shirt, then his fly, freeing his swollen cock as she takes it in her hand.

She sets her glass on the nightstand and lays him back on the bed, sliding off his clothing and dropping them to the rug. As she does, her tits fall onto his body and her beautiful bottom is raised, teasing me. I caress her hips with the tips of my fingers and she moves down his body, bringing her ass towards me. I hear the wet sounds of her taking his cock in her mouth and working it with skill and talent. Her waist narrows as she arches her back, bringing out her incredible curves. She's stunning!! I move my caress to the inside of her thighs and soon I am tracing the wetness of her parted lips, then sliding my fingers inside her as she meets my probing with the motion of her hips.

Taking her man's cock in her hands and stroking it faster, she turns over her shoulder and asks me to mount her, to enter her and take her as I wish. I move onto my knees and approach her open pussy with my pulsing cock, grasp her soft hips with my hands firmly, and enter her fully to the base of my cock at the first thrust easily, as she is soaking wet. Her hair dances like a slow burning fire as she works her husband's manhood and I gaze down to her as I ride her from behind, basking in her flames' heat. I hear him moaning as she must be getting him close to climax and I thrust harder and faster inside her, grabbing her hips tightly and pounding my swollen head at her deepest erogenous zones, my balls striking her clit as I penetrate her. I move one leg over hers and find myself deep inside her, fucking her hard.

My hand moves strong up her waist, following her ribcage, then to her breast. I clutch it firmly in my hand, pulling her hard nipple between my fingers as I squeeze it and my fingertips meet his as he is working her other breast and doing the same. I hear her moaning and squealing as we both stroke her hard, her moaning muffled as her mouth is filled with masculine meat. I feel her pussy constricting around my stroking shaft and she gets so wet that I almost slip out when I stroke her. I pound my cock into her and she works his cock and balls with her mouth and both hands fiercely and I hear his moaning getting louder.

She pulls his head from her mouth and pumps it in her wet hands until he erupts large, long blasts of pearly cum onto her flesh. I reach down under my balls and rub her soaking hot clit and fuck her wildly, fast and deep. She pours a long, heavy flood of warm cum over my shaft and it runs over my balls and down my inner thigh. I take her hair in my other hand and ram my cock into her until I feel my thighs getting tight and my head growing hot.

I know I am about to cum, so I pull out of her hot, honey-sweet vagina and move over her stunning ass, pumping my cum in a heavy pulsing stream onto her soft skin at her ass, thighs, and lower back. The air is hot and smells like sex. Every window of the cabin is coated with steam and our brows are all three dripping sweat to our eyes and down our cheeks. She moves forward, kisses his neck and I move up to join them. We lay together, smiling and caressing, savoring the afterglow.

Together, we sip some more wine and lay in an intertwined juncture. We are silent for a while, just our breathing uttered for some time. I kiss her neck, caress her stomach, then move from the bed. I go to the bath and fill a basin with warm, soapy water and place a cloth in it. Taking the basin and a fluffy towel in my other arm, I return to the bed and give her a warm, hand bath. They kiss as I wash her skin and after she moves over, I finish her bath, then pat her dry with the dense terry cloth towel.

I cross the floor again and return with an antique silver powder box and puff. I hand them to him and he pats her soft body with fragrant powder, leaving her smooth and dry, and with the scent of a lady of days gone by, about to attend a formal ball in her finest wares. I fetch a brush from the vanity and smooth her tresses, then lay them over one of her soft, feminine shoulders.

She sparkles! Her eyes seem to illuminate the air. We gaze at her in all her glory, her husband and I. We begin to talk again and I thank them for giving me such a priceless surprise. I let them know that they are appreciated, welcome anytime, and that I will be giving them an extra key to the cabin so they can come stay anytime they would like. We chat and caress until we lie asleep together, the candlelight flickering out to cool darkness around us. We rest through the night and our sleep is filled with enchanted, vivid dreams.

I wake at dawn's first light and they are still sleeping. Moving carefully not to wake them, I gather my things, get ready, write them a note, start some coffee, and leave a key on the note at the nightstand. I slip out the cabin door and walk the bike down the path a bit. When I get a little distance from the cabin, I fire up the engine and let it warm up a minute, aiming the pipes away from the cabin, then pull the kick stand up, stomp the transmission into gear and move on through the cool morning air on my way from my retreat and back down the road to the city and the busy life that waits for me when I return. I know that no matter how crazy life there gets, I have incredibly wonderful memories, a well tucked away haven to escape to, and the hope that I will find company on many of my returns. My heart smiles, as does my face, cutting through the crisp morning air and I ride on, both to home, and from it.

12