All Comments on 'Change in Perspective'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pissed me off as soon as she involved her father

Stopped reading after that. Sorry, but after the effort of getting the story up to that point, you really fucked up the story completely. Such a shame because it was potentially a really awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
same

when the father was involve, kill the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i agree the father killed the story

bringing the father in killed the story...and i was so disappointed that there was basically ZERO description of the brother having sex with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Learn about radio stations

"By the time I turned 19, I had established myself pretty well in my career, with both seniors and subordinates seeking my advice and looking up to me for guidance."

A minor point perhaps, but the above really is in fantasy land. You clearly have no idea what it takes to build a career in radio.

happenstancehappenstancealmost 15 years agoAuthor
what???

with regard to radio business, I personally know a person who became a pretty big thing even before she was even 20. to those who are complaining about father's involvement, please read the story's description before actually reading the story...the description are there to help you, so read them. btw, all comments are welcome. Happenstance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to the idiot writer an honest opinion

the title and description say nothing about the father getting involved so you fucked up a good story don't try to blame the readers it is all your fault learn to properly title and describe your stories

DBRS

10035651003565over 13 years ago
Good Story...don't understand the comments

Enjoyed the story, though I'd agree that that sister-brother scene could've used more detail/description. I don't understand the reaction against the father-daughter coupling; this >is< an incest/taboo forum...incest is to be expected. Why is sex between consenting adult siblings great, but between consenting adult parent-child a 'story killer'? To each their own, I guess, but you, as author, are not under any obligation to spell out all the couplings in the story within the title.

Would be interested in seeing the original story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the story! Very hot indeed

I would love to have a read of the original story. My email is doogman001@hotmail.com

Looking forward to your reply. Great erotic writing ;-)

Merci

Doogman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dont understand th comments related to father !

But I find it would miss one or two chapters. The end is too quick. Apart from that the story is funny and sexy. The evolution of the characters is interesting as well as males around. Behaviour of female might be developed with anger or sexy evolution as well. The husband is the poor guy ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous