Change of Heart

Story Info
A tale of learning, living, maturing, loving and losing.
7.5k words
2.96
36.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of my marriage to my first and only wife. We were together for almost a decade, married for 7 years. Over time what can I say except she fell out of love with me. I can't blame her because of the things that went on. All I can say is that I loved her more than words can say. I tried several times to make things work but I had too thick of a skull to realize or maybe just didn't see the warning signs that were right in front of me. Some of the things that I will write is fact, others are fiction to try and keep you the reader entertained. I don't ask for comments, this is a story that must be told and it is my way of closing this sad chapter in my life. I have changed our names as so this doesn't hurt anybody.

The beginning:

I began working at a small courier company in a city that had 250,000 people in it. She was the bill rater. At the first company barbeque I noticed her standing in the corner acting a little shy. She had the greenest eyes I had ever seen and a smile that could melt icebergs. She was making small talk with some of her co-workers and myself being a driver hung with the drivers. We made eye contact several times but neither of us was outgoing at the time and nothing happened at the time.

Over the next few months I made it my mission to find out more about her and started to ask some of my friends what they knew about her. I found out she was 6 months older than me, single, and lived 20 mins out of town. We both smoked and drank alcohol so we had a few things in common to start with. We were at the company for about a year. We started to hang around each other more getting more comfortable with each other. I would call her through the day to see how she was and if she wanted a pop or anything, just to make an excuse to see her. She even called me on my cell phone and eventually we started to go for coffee together. I should mention at the time we were 22 or so, young and shy. We went for coffee almost every chance we could. We eventually went to a little lounge that everybody hung out at on a Friday and would have a bit to eat and a few beers. Once a group of us were talking about boobs and someone mentioned Tiffany's. I made the off comment that oh they are real. Boy what a mistake. Tiffany's face went beet red and she wouldn't speak to me the rest of the night.

All of the following week she never called me or anytime she did see me she was all business. I thought I'd blown it with her and was feeling rather sorry for myself. I had the good fortune to be talking to a cousin of mine. I told him how I felt about her and he just looked at me and said dude, tell her that. I took his advice and the next day about closing time I went into her little office and asked her if I could speak with her. She still looked pissed at me but said ok. I apologized for my rude comment and said I was only trying to be funny. I never meant to hurt her feelings and would like a second chance. I asked her if I could take her out for supper that night to make up for it. She closed her eyes and I thought she was going to tell me to go away. Instead after a moments thought she looked me in the eye and asked if I was really sorry? I looked right back in her eyes and said yes. She then smiled her wonderful smile that I hadn't seen in about a week and said ok.

To tell you the truth I was hooked on her right then. We went out and had a very nice evening, which ended up back at my place. We made love that night. She told me she lost her virginity when she was 16 but didn't have much experience with guys. I tried to make her feel better about it. I let her in on a secret that I didn't lose mine until I was 20. She looked shocked and I don't think that she really believed me. It was a fumbling attempt but we seemed to make each other happy. She ended up spending the night with me. After that I could barely contain my own smile because I had found myself a girlfriend that was quite a woman. Over time we moved in together and after getting to know her family and each other we realized that we had a lot in common growing up even though we grew up 2 provinces apart. We were both a little bigger than what was considered in shape but neither of us minded. We were young happy and at that time life couldn't be better.

First Mistake:

Even though we had had sex a number of times neither of us were willing to explore anything for variety in fear of upsetting each other. We use to spoon all the time nude and my cock was always between her cheeks. Late at night or early in the morning she was always amazed that I was hard. I would just whisper in her ear that was her doing it to me. She never believed me because she was very self-conscious which after awhile was literally getting on my nerves. I would tell her how beautiful and sexy I found her but she always thought I was just saying that to get into her pants.

As we lay in bed I would start humping her ass and she would hump me back. I need to say here that I was introduced to anal sex from a previous girlfriend who loved it. I never asked Tiffany about anal or anything I just assumed that from her humping me back that she wanted it. I made a plan for the next night to pop her anal cherry. After a hard day of work for her I offered her a back, leg and foot rub. She readily agreed as she had been on her feet all day and was very sore. I had her undress in front of me and I took my clothes off as well. I then had her lay face down on the bed and got some lotion. I took my time rubbing her feet and ankles. I then proceeded to her legs, which were twitching, at my touch. I didn't understand then that she still felt uncomfortable being nude in front of me with the lights on. After I finished with her legs I "accidentally" squirted some on her ass, as I was moving up to her back.

She laughed and said that I might as well rub her ass now that there was lotion there. I happily complied and gave her a generous amount. I put a lot on her back as well to cover up what I was doing. Her ass felt like heaven in my hands as I rubbed her hips to the insides of her cheeks. I tried to get as much of the excess of the lube around her anal ring. She was enjoying the attention so much she never really noticed what I was doing or she never said. I then quickly spread her butt cheeks a little bit and just rest my cock between them. I started to work on her back, which was making her relax. As I worked up to her neck I started the humping thing. She responded by humping back. I took that as the sign that she wanted anal so I started to press into her ass and slowly slide back and forth. I held her down by the neck to make sure she was in my control in case she changed her mind.

She was moaning and groaning at first enjoying all the attention until she felt my cock head push inside her anal ring. She immediately asked what I was doing so I replied by shoving my cock all the way up her ass in one shot. She started to cry and buck but I held her in place firmly. After a few minutes she got tired or gave up as she realized she wasn't strong enough to get me out. At that time I was in pure heaven as she was very tight. She just lay there and let me sodomize her for the first time in her life. I shot a huge load of cum in her ass. After I was done I laid down on top of her just savouring the feel of my cock up her ass. That was when I noticed that she was crying and asking softly why? I got off of her wanting to hold her in my arms and say it was ok but she got out of bed and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. That was as bad as hearing a jail door close. I thought to myself dear god what have I done.

I was mad at myself for having misread what I thought she wanted. She had a shower to clean herself off. After awhile she came out and sat on the edge of the bed beside me. She never turned to look at me, she just sat there holding herself still crying. She put her clothes on and was about to walk out the door on me. I put my arms around her and begged her to stay so would could talk. She didn't want to but because she has a heart of gold she did. She asked me why I would ever do that and would think she wanted me to. I said it was the way she humped me back when I was dry humping her ass that I thought she was into it. I also told her about my previous girlfriend who was an anal freak and that was what really turned me on. She didn't say much else then but she did get into bed with me that night. I tried to hold her but she didn't respond much to my touch.

Marriage:

We eventually made up and it was quite some time before she got comfortable with me in bed again. She made it a point never to lie on her stomach for anything, which I could not blame her for that. It was about a year later things were going good again that I decided to pop the question. Right in our own kitchen in our apartment as she was doing the dishes. When I came out she could tell I was up to something. With her hands wet with dish soap I got down on one knee and asked Tiffany if she would be my wife. She started to cry and put her arms around me saying yes. I felt at that moment in time that I was on top of the world and nothing could bring me down. She stopped doing the dishes then and we went to her parents to tell them the news. They were overjoyed and seemed very happy indeed. We called my parents next and told them what had happened. My mom was very proud. Her youngest son was going to be married. They had for a time thought that they would never be grandparents but this gave them hope.

It was a change, as we got ready for marriage going over wedding details and setting up everything. I had never seen Tiffany happier in her life and things were just too good to be true. That's when it happened. Just when things seem to good to be true, they are. We were having sex one night and I asked her if I could try her ass. She got all stiff and wouldn't say much. I pestered her and eventually she relented. As she got on her stomach she had seem to turn from a lively woman to stone. I didn't notice at the time, as I was pleased as punch that I was going to pump her ass again. I put the lotion on her and started to push a finger into loosen her up some. She didn't respond well to this but she never said to stop either. After what I thought was long enough I took my rock hard cock and penetrated her rosebud. I sunk my cock to what I thought was slow and gentle enough up her ass. I never stopped until my balls were against her cheeks. She begged me to wait a minute and let her get use to my size. I did but I was very impatient. When she said ok it was off to the races. I pulled almost all the way out and rammed my missile back up her ass at light speed. After a few thrusts she said it was starting to hurt. I begged her to hang on as I was just about there. She put her head down in submission and said just to hurry up. I just took that as a good sign and gave her ass the most violent fuck I could muster just to get myself off quickly. Before I was done the pain had gotten to her and she was crying again. That took me over the top and I shot another big load of cum up her ass. We lay in bed after, I asking her if she was ok and she asking me if that was good for me. We didn't listen to ourselves. We were just worried that the other was ok. She told me that she didn't like getting ass fucked but if that was what I needed to be happy she would for me.

That was music to my ears and gave her a big wet sloppy kiss to show my approval. She told me here and there that she was raised an old fashion girl. Basically if her man wanted her ass she would give it because that is what a good wife does. What I failed to notice at that point was that she started to become less interested in sex and never seemed to be as horny as she use to.

Second Mistake:

As the years went by Tiffany became more depressed and health issues that never were present before started to show up. She never seemed happy with me unless I was gone and she started to pack on weight. She would never even try to be intimate with me anymore but she put out whenever I asked. I started to drive a semi to make better money for us as we were wanting to have kids one day. Her father was a trucker so he took me under his wing and taught me all he could. I should mention that she resented her father as a kid/teenage for being a trucker because he was always gone and never home. When he was home he was too burnt out to spend much quality time with her. Me becoming a truck driver was my second mistake. I became a gravel hauler so I would stay local and be home every night. I never had an interest in hitting the highway because I had a wife and when we had kids I wanted to see them every night.

She did her best to support me in my efforts to become a good trucker, making sure I was on time and that my lunch was always ready for me. I did less and less around the house and she did more. We had a few arguments over time and a few serious blow-ups to the point that she was packing her bags to leave. I always ridiculed her with oh, going to run to daddy? She would eventually cool down, we would make up and that was that. She always compromised to what my wishes were. I never bent at all. Every time she compromised I never realized that the love she felt for me was leaving her heart.

Bundle of Joy:

After a few years of marriage and everybody wanting us to have kids we decided it was time so we tried and next thing we knew, she was pregnant. Foolishly we thought that oh I'd be a good daddy and she'd make a good mommy. Everybody was excited for us as we took this next step in life. One night I was horny as usual and she wasn't into it. We were lying in bed so I ignored her wishes and forced her onto her stomach. At first she thought I was just playing rough until she felt her pants being ripped off of her. I held her down so easily with one hand as I grabbed the bottle of KY jelly off of her nightstand. I lubed her ass up as she wiggled to get away from me. I got my cock out and sodomized her ass again. She was crying again and fighting me for all she was worth to get my cock out of her ass. She managed to dislodge my cock once but I just fought her back, held her down and shoved my cock back up her ass. After that things were not so good for us as any trust I had regained had once again been lost. On top of it she miscarried the baby. We were both devastated. Nobody knew what had transpired between us and just thought it was a crappy turn in life. I should have realized then that I had issues to deal with. In time she got over it and we did try for another child. She did get pregnant again and successfully gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

Parenthood:

As ready as we felt we were nothing could prepare us for this. In the weeks leading up to the birth of our son the doctor advised no sex. It was too much for me so I convinced Tiffany to give me her ass. She complied not because she wanted anal but just to keep me happy. After the birth we were so busy for the first few months trying to keep out heads above water sex became basically non-existence for us.

Neither of us realized but after a few months my demons came back. Tiffany was exhausted and in bed. I came in horny as hell. She would not awake for anything. It was then I got the idea to fuck her ass anyway. I slowly pulled her panties down past her ass cheeks. I stuck a finger in her pussy and fingered her for a little bit. She got very wet and I took that for a good sign. I took the KY jelly and lubed her ass up again. She moved a bit but never woke up. I lubed my cock up as well. She was lying on her side so it was easy for me to mount her. I went slowly so I wouldn't wake her up. She was so relaxed that I had no problem burying my cock in her at all. I pumped her ass for close to an hour going slow and savouring this new experience. As I was shooting my load up her ass she woke up with a start. She whispered angrily at me what the hell are you doing? I simply replied getting some. She got up, went to the bathroom and after put some clothes on and went and laid on the couch to get sleep. Myself being tired and pleased at getting off went to sleep forgetting the incident. She didn't talk much to me the next day but being busy with the baby I just thought nothing of it.

Our First House:

We managed to get our first house when the baby was around 2 yrs old. We still had the same old arguments about sex and money and as usual I won. More like she would just give up. I never realized even then how much she hated me but having the gold heart that she did she stuck by me hoping and wishing I would change one day. Eventually it got so when I came home if I was at one end of the house she would go and busy herself at the other end. When I would go and she what she was up to she would say not much and after a few minutes she would vacate the room. This went on for longer than I realized and at our next big blow up she brought this up. She said even then she didn't love me but for the sake of our child she was staying. She told me how much she hated sex and wanted nothing to do with it but kept putting out just to make me happy. That was all I cared about at this point in my life was having a woman who would put out when ever I wanted. She said if I wanted it that badly to just start fucking her in her sleep so she didn't have to be awake for it.

That was a bad offer on her part and my sex demon jumped on it. I held her to it for the next 3 to 4 years of our marriage. I never noticed that I was going to bed alone lately. She would stay up late just to make herself tired enough that I could fuck her pussy or ass and she wouldn't wake up. For 1 year her ass got fucked once if not twice a day. She noticed that she was starting to have problems with her back door and even mentioned it to me. After having free access to the Hershey highway for a year I didn't want that to change. We had a computer that we would play internet game on. She got into one game that you could chat with anybody around the world on. She became more engrossed in this game than I realized. On top she was sex chatting with other guys that I did not know about. One time our son was at the grandparents, she had stayed up the previous night until about 8 or 9 the next night. She was dead to the world. Just what I wanted.

She went to bed fully clothed, which was her signal that she didn't want me fucking her that night. I ignored it and got her clothes off while she slept. I put my cock in her mouth and fucked her face for a while. I got bored, as there was no tongue action from her so I got between her legs and played with her pussy for a bit. She was a little wet but not much. That was due to her lack of interest in sex period. So I got her on her side and played with her ass. As I was fucking her well-stretched ass at the time I played with her pussy some more. She was sopping wet. I had been cruising the internet and after reading some literature thought she had a secret rape fantasy. I spent the next 4 hours fucking her ass, I came 3 times but still didn't want to end the night. I got the baseball bat from our garage and lubed up the end of it. She had turned on her stomach, which gave me all the better access to what I had in mind. I slowly stuck the large end up to her ass and pushed. Her anal ring expanded larger than I had ever seen it go. The baseball bat had actually started to go in her ass. I could not believe my eyes. She jumped a little and even still didn't wake up. I pushed about 6 to 8 inches in her ass and left it there.

After a few minutes I pushed and pulled that bat in and out of her ass. Her ass ring was literally busted she was so loose. I got hard after seeing this so after I was down batting her ass I cleaned it off and climbed back on top of her. There was absolutely no resistance as I mercilessly fuck her ass. I shot once more into her ass very satisfied with what I had accomplished. She awoke the next morning in pain as she felt back and realized her ass was full of cum and loose, very loose. She woke me up and asked if I had a good time last night. I said oh yeah. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom cursing me for breaking the agreement. I could hear her on the toilet farting and shitting out my cum and anything else up there. She had no control over her ass for the next week. Anytime she thought she might shit herself she had to run to the bathroom. That still didn't change our agreement and I fucked her as I pleased.

12